excel 2003 - printing multiple worsheet splits 1 printjob in 2

I've got a problem with excel 2003.
When I select some sheets to print them in 1 print job, it splits the
printjob to 2 seperate printjobs. This normaly is not a problem, but
since I want to print to pdf, pdf-printer will regerate 2 files.

I searched the internet allready, but I only found 1 solution. This is
to set quality all to the same option, eg. all to 600 dpi.
This solution only work for excel 97, but I tryed it anyway. Did not
work :-(

Some ideas?

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Maybe you can provide more details.

I created a workbook with 4 worksheets.
I selected sheets 1,2,4 and did File|Print
I get one print job, but multiple sheets.

Do you get multiple print jobs when you go to your real printer?  Maybe it's the
PDF process that's doing this.

If it's the PDF process, you may want to post what you use (postscript to
distiller or some pdf printer driver).

For what it's worth, I use xl2003 and PrimoPDF (http://www.primopdf.com) and
that combination worked fine.

In fact, when I printed to my real printer, it only had one print job.

--

Dave Peterson
0

I used primopdf also.

I had another tip from someone, to uncheck collate in printerwindow,
but that didnot help either. but when I print sheets 1,2,4 it works
perfect, but when 3 is used, it happens!?!

also when I make a new document, it does exactly the same.

Its not the PDF printer, because it does the same on every printer,

any other ideas,

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 06:43:41 -0500, Dave Peterson
<ec35720@netscapeXSPAM.com> wrote:

>Maybe you can provide more details.
>
>I created a workbook with 4 worksheets.
>I selected sheets 1,2,4 and did File|Print
>I get one print job, but multiple sheets.
>
>Do you get multiple print jobs when you go to your real printer?  Maybe it's the
>PDF process that's doing this.
>
>If it's the PDF process, you may want to post what you use (postscript to
>distiller or some pdf printer driver).
>
>For what it's worth, I use xl2003 and PrimoPDF (http://www.primopdf.com) and
>that combination worked fine.
>
>In fact, when I printed to my real printer, it only had one print job.
>
>Erik Metselaar wrote:
>>
>> I've got a problem with excel 2003.
>> When I select some sheets to print them in 1 print job, it splits the
>> printjob to 2 seperate printjobs. This normaly is not a problem, but
>> since I want to print to pdf, pdf-printer will regerate 2 files.
>>
>> Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
>>
>> I searched the internet allready, but I only found 1 solution. This is
>> to set quality all to the same option, eg. all to 600 dpi.
>> This solution only work for excel 97, but I tryed it anyway. Did not
>> work :-(
>>
>> Some ideas?

I don't have any other suggestions.

When I tried it, I got one print job--no matter what sheets (all or a subset) I
selected.

--

Dave Peterson
0

Does anyone else have any tips??

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 07:32:49 -0500, Dave Peterson
<ec35720@netscapeXSPAM.com> wrote:

>I don't have any other suggestions.
>
>When I tried it, I got one print job--no matter what sheets (all or a subset) I
>selected.
>
>Erik Metselaar wrote:
>>
>> thanks for followup
>>
>> I used primopdf also.
>>
>> I had another tip from someone, to uncheck collate in printerwindow,
>> but that didnot help either. but when I print sheets 1,2,4 it works
>> perfect, but when 3 is used, it happens!?!
>>
>> also when I make a new document, it does exactly the same.
>>
>> Its not the PDF printer, because it does the same on every printer,
>>
>> any other ideas,
>>
>> On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 06:43:41 -0500, Dave Peterson
>> <ec35720@netscapeXSPAM.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Maybe you can provide more details.
>> >
>> >I created a workbook with 4 worksheets.
>> >I selected sheets 1,2,4 and did File|Print
>> >I get one print job, but multiple sheets.
>> >
>> >Do you get multiple print jobs when you go to your real printer?  Maybe it's the
>> >PDF process that's doing this.
>> >
>> >If it's the PDF process, you may want to post what you use (postscript to
>> >distiller or some pdf printer driver).
>> >
>> >For what it's worth, I use xl2003 and PrimoPDF (http://www.primopdf.com) and
>> >that combination worked fine.

excel database 25,000 plus names #2
I am working with a database i set up in excel. It has over 25,000 names, total size of file is 274mb. If i transfer all my data from an excel database to access, will i work faster. Right now it takes forever to open and save. I am told it is not my computer. any tips??? -- mikedipaol ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mikedipaola's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3568 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=55465 ...

More Columns #2

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

print
how can i print from clistctrl without using CView This article might help you out. I haven't tried this one yet, but it's worth a look: http://www.codeproject.com/Purgatory/printlistctrl.asp Tom "mido1971" <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA6BFE63-983C-41E3-B95B-DE9491881E41@microsoft.com... > how can i print from clistctrl without using CView ...

Linking files 2 ways

Print Screen Key disabled

Over Time Pay rate 1.51?

Goal Seek #2