Excel 2002Freezes and CRM

I am having a problem with Excel and word freezing when trying to close.  It
happens mostly when merging letters or opening and closing an excel
transcript.

Any ideas!!!!

0
DMJ
1/12/2004 8:25:25 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

number rounding in MS Excel

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

CRM 3.0 Implementation

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06