Excel 2002 Pivot Table Newsgroup

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C596A9.0B0BF6A0

Is there an Excel Pivot Table newsgroup or is it the one with excel =
formulas/worksheet functions?
------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C596A9.0B0BF6A0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Is there an Excel Pivot Table newsgroup =
or is it=20
the one with excel formulas/worksheet =
functions?</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C596A9.0B0BF6A0--

0
dlcopesr (23)
8/1/2005 6:55:22 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_000_0D59_01C596D6.305287D0

Not a specific one that I know of, my there is excel.misc.

Generally, it will get picked up wherever you post it.

--=20

HTH

RP

  "~Dave" <dlcopesr@yahoo.com> wrote in message =
  Is there an Excel Pivot Table newsgroup or is it the one with excel =
formulas/worksheet functions?
------=_NextPart_000_0D59_01C596D6.305287D0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Not a specific one that I know of, my =
there is=20
excel.misc.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Generally, it will get picked up =
wherever you post=20
it.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR><BR>HTH</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>RP<BR>(remove nothere from the email address if mailing =
direct)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
  <DIV>"~Dave" &lt;<A=20
  href=3D"mailto:dlcopesr@yahoo.com">dlcopesr@yahoo.com</A>&gt; wrote in =
message=20
  <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:h8-dnSgl696E7XPfRVn-iQ@comcast.com">news:h8-dnSgl696E7XPfRVn=
-iQ@comcast.com</A>...</DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Is there an Excel Pivot Table =
newsgroup or is it=20
  the one with excel formulas/worksheet=20
functions?</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0D59_01C596D6.305287D0--

0
bob.phillips1 (6510)

number rounding in MS Excel

PA Misc. Log Tables

visual basic

SpreadSheetML (XML for Excel)

Public Folder link to Excel File

Filters in Excel 2003

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

printing imported gif files in Excel

ExCel programming

Applescript newsgroup?
Wondering if we should now have a microsoft.public.mac.applescript newsgroup - maybe a bit premature... Hi, You are welcome and invited to post any applescript questions and comments as they pertain to products in the newsgroup for that products. Adding a new applescript group for each product would probably be counterproductive for people who regularly read and post to the newsgroups (more work). Have you seen the Applescript resoucews page? http://www.microsoft.com/mac/resources/resources.aspx?pid=asforoffice -Jim Gordon Mac MVP Quoting from "Sol Apache" <Sol@solapache.co...

Macro

creating a backup on 2002 for Money 98

Excel fun patch

Excel 2003

item class table

Need macro help to close excel

Excel Text Function (Right, Left)

copy chart from Excel to Powerpoint

Updating External Links Excel 2000 vs 2002/2003