excel 2002 acting up after installation of access 97 #2

hi there,

I am running windows xp on my work laptop, which has word, excel, and
powerpoint (all 2002). The only version of access I have is 97, I have
installed it on the laptop but now when I go to run Excel it asks me for my
Office XP installation disc. This wouldn't be a problem if my disc wasn't
back at home. Is this going to continue even after I get the disc? Can 97
products work with an XP based system?

hoping for some help.

cheers
chanchito

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

excel database 25,000 plus names #2
I am working with a database i set up in excel. It has over 25,000 names, total size of file is 274mb. If i transfer all my data from an excel database to access, will i work faster. Right now it takes forever to open and save. I am told it is not my computer. any tips??? -- mikedipaol ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mikedipaola's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3568 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=55465 ...

More Columns #2

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Reporting from Project Server

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07