Excel 2000: Can I display more than one curve in a single chart

Hi All,

Can I display more than one curve (i.e., more than a single set of data
points) in a single chart?

I am using Excel 2000.

tia

Avraham Makeler.

0
amakeler (1)
4/16/2005 9:27:23 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Sure.  Select more than 2 columns when you create the chart.
Alternately select the chart and follow the prompts at Chart|Add Data

Jerry

Avraham Makeler wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Can I display more than one curve (i.e., more than a single set of data
> points) in a single chart?
>
> I am using Excel 2000.
>
> tia
>
> Avraham Makeler.

0
post_a_reply (1395)

Excel not Access

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Crash on 'Send"

Excel 2007

Using part of a cell in a chart title

Displaying property menu at runtime
Hello, Is there a way to display at runtime the property menu of a control so that the user may interact with the control? In my case, I'm speaking about the MsChart control which has a property menu at the design phase (when picking "properties" after right clicking on the control) Thanks Avi "avi" <aviben@bezeqint.net.il> wrote in message news:e2fc8178-471a-48b1-9671-fc81ca23c912@l14g2000yql.googlegroups.com... > Is there a way to display at runtime the property menu of a control so > that the user may interact with the control? > ...

How do I use traffic lights in excel

can't customize toolbar

Opening Excel Workbooks

Chart template?
I am working with a chart, created from a pivot table. The chart has the various [drop down] fields available for selecting different values for the chart to show. I have formatted the chart with specific settings, fonts, colors, etc., but everytime I use one of the dropdowns, the formatting goes back to the default. I have looked for a place to save as a template, or defaults without luck. Thanks for any help you can provide! Alan ...

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

displaying colors in an mfc application
Hi everyone, I'm working on an MFC application. The application is a treeview in which are represented some objects (persons, roles....). I have declared some bitmaps in the visual project to represent these objects. My problem is that some colors of the bitmaps are not displayed. I guess there is a palette problem or something like that. Does anybody have an idea of what the problem is? Thanks a lot for your help.... Fred Try using ILC_COLOR24 | ILC_MASK when you create your imagelist. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "fred" <fred@laposte.net> wrot...

help with simple maths in excel