Evey time I create a new document and save it, it defaults to template

I am using excel 2003.
Evey time I create a new document and save it, it defaults to template -
xlt.
To create a document I just do new -> blank document.

How can i fix this?

thanks

0
Greg
2/5/2010 11:54:26 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Tools>Options>Transition.

Save Excel Files As.

Change to MS Excel Workbook.

Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 17:54:26 -0600, "Greg" <greg@nospam.com> wrote:

>I am using excel 2003.
>Evey time I create a new document and save it, it defaults to template -
>xlt.
>To create a document I just do new -> blank document.
>
>How can i fix this?
>
>thanks

0
Gord
2/6/2010 12:38:02 AM
Thanks

> Tools>Options>Transition.
>
> Save Excel Files As.
>
> Change to MS Excel Workbook.
>

> Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP
>
> On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 17:54:26 -0600, "Greg" <greg@nospam.com> wrote:
>
>>I am using excel 2003.
>>Evey time I create a new document and save it, it defaults to template -
>>xlt.
>>To create a document I just do new -> blank document.
>>
>>How can i fix this?
>>
>>thanks

0
Greg

customizing quote merge template

Problems with creating a newsletter

Help, I cannot Save!

.pdf save as settings

How to install WCF templates?
How to install WCF templates for Visual C# 2008 Express Edition? I have Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition too and my computer is running on Winodws XP Professional. I can find WCF template in VWD2008EE but not in VC#2008EE. Any help would be appreciated Thank you Regards Raj On Apr 15, 1:55=A0pm, Raj <R...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How to install WCF templates for Visual C# 2008 Express Edition? > > I have Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition too and my computer is > running on Winodws XP Professional. I can find WCF template ...

Setting up a new e-mail account

2011 Calendar templates
what's up with the calendar templates? why can't i find a 2011 calendar in Word 2007 templates or online. i would like both a 12 month calendar 1 month per page and the 6 months per page Can anyone help me? Thresa See http://www.spreadsheetguys.com/downloads/templates/calendar or http://download.cnet.com/Excel-Calendar-Template/3000-2077_4-10346449.html -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com &quo...

Getting the BCC field by default.

Budget Wont Save
I have have Money 2002 for awhile and have never been able to save a budget and start a new one. I decided to start over with a new file, but once I get all my info back in there, it still won't save. MS has no info in the KB about this. Anyone else have this issue? ...

question about Time

Time Clock Systems
Does anyone have a recommendation for a time clock system that integrates well with GP? On Oct 5, 10:20 am, kcd <k...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone have a recommendation for a time clock system that integrates > well with GP? We just implemented Time Matrix by Business Computers (www.business- computers.com) and are very happy with it. We implemented quickly the hardware wasn't propietary or complicated so we were able to source our own stuff. Troy I can speak highly of Unitime's time and attendance system. They are a relatively low cost solution t...

Short time vs short date

Creating a Macro to Delete Commas #2

creating a backup on 2002 for Money 98

Office 2007 Templates & Themes
Is there anyway the content for Office 2007 at the MS Office web site could be made available to Office:Mac users. Currently need to have OGA validation via ActiveX control or from Office for Windows programs. Surely Mac users could be given access! Dave We have asked that question. We don't have an answer yet (at least, it wasn't "No", that would have been quick!). They are trying to work out how to let us in without letting in all the people using the competitor products. I think they will set up a mirror on the MacTopia site that will allow us to reach the ones tha...