Event on changed comment for a cell

Hi,
I'm searching for the event that detects a chnage in a comment of cell
performed by a another macro (here Cognos PowerPlay for Excel).

The Worksheet_Change and the Worksheet_SelectionChange events won't
work.

Can anybody  help?

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

I don't believe any event will detect changing a comment.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"MattiasP" <mattias.plaecking@daimlerchrysler.com> wrote in
message
> Hi,
> I'm searching for the event that detects a chnage in a comment
> of cell
> performed by a another macro (here Cognos PowerPlay for Excel).
>
> The Worksheet_Change and the Worksheet_SelectionChange events
> won't
> work.
>
> Can anybody  help?

0
chip1 (1821)
7/13/2005 2:15:38 PM
There isn't any event that fires when you change a comment.

--

Dave Peterson
0

Prevent clicking on a cell

if cell is text move left one column

Calendar events
Hi, may be a very simple question: How can I mark a calendar event as done or canceled? I like to reconstruct whether a scheduled meeting happened some months ago or not... Thanks Steffen Calendar items can't be marked as complete - task can, tho. Steffen Loringer wrote: > Hi, > > may be a very simple question: How can I mark a calendar event as done > or canceled? I like to reconstruct whether a scheduled meeting > happened some months ago or not... > > Thanks > Steffen ...

Changing Prices in HQ.
Hi, I have this little issue. I want to change the put items on promotion using the price wizard using HQ. Unfortunately if I have stores who has differents prices for a same item the wizard do not make the proper change becuase it use the price already stored in the master table. Does anyone saw this issue before? Who was solved?. Thks in advance for your help. Rgds Rodrigo Hi there, The easiest way to look after this is to not change any data on the ITEM in HQ, but to simply do the worksheet for altering the sale price and then send it to the respective stores. Then in the works...

Saving toolbar changes

Events in Year view?
I'm trying to find XP software (perhaps Outlook) that shows events/ appointments in Year view. Will Outlook do this, if so which versions? If not, can you recommend other XP software that will? TIA What format do you want it in? See http://www.slipstick.com/tutorials/yearlycal/yearlycal.asp for the only type outlook supports. Also, if you use outlook 2007, the calendar printing assistant can print one. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by emai...

Separating Date and Time in a cell

Changing query execution sequence

Automatic changes in cells

default text height comment
Is there a way to set the default text height for a new comment? Thanks mark (I've looked through help but can't find it if it's in there.) I assume you mean the font size? There is no text height available in Excel. A comment has a shape property and that is what you can use to change the font size. They didn't make it easy ... Range("D4").Comment.Shape.TextFrame.Characters.Font.Size = 12 -- Jim Cone Portland, Oregon USA http://www.mediafire.com/PrimitiveSoftware (free and commercial excel programs) "mp" <nospam@Thanks.com> wrote in message...

Calculating on alphabetic cell content

Sorting Cells by Colors