Error with VBA code

I am having error with this statement. Do anyone know what's the error
with this line:
..CheckBoxes(i).Value = False

Dim i As Integer
For i = 1 To 19
..CheckBoxes(i).Value = False
Next i

0
xiaodan86 (3)
5/9/2007 9:17:01 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

I would guess that you have fewer than 19 checkboxes.

--
Jim
<xiaodan86@hotmail.com> wrote in message
|I am having error with this statement. Do anyone know what's the error
| with this line:
| .CheckBoxes(i).Value = False
|

| Dim i As Integer
| For i = 1 To 19
| .CheckBoxes(i).Value = False
| Next i

0
jrrech (1933)

RFR Interface Errors HELP!
Help! I keep getting the following errors on our Exchange 2k3 server. It's running on a Win2k3 DC that is also a Global Catalog server. It's been in this configuration since Exchange 2k3 was released. Suddenly, I'm getting these odd errors: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeSA Event Category: RFR Interface Event ID: 9143 Date: 4/19/2006 Time: 7:15:17 AM User: N/A Computer: SERVER_NAME_HERE Description: Referral Interface cannot contact any Global Catalog that supports the NSPI Service. Clients making RFR requests will fail to connect until a Global Catalog becomes av...

error loading xml file
hello, the $xml loaded the xml file and it did store the xml as a property, but it won't display on screen. i need some help navigate out of the dark many thanks PSH �� $xml = new xml PSH �� $xml.load("h:\windowspowershell\template.xml") PSH �� $xml format-default : Object reference not set to an instance of an object. + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (:) [format-default], NullReferenceException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : System.NullReferenceException,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.FormatDefaultCommand Not 100% sure what you are trying to do here but for a star...

error with outllook on shut down or restart
Help! any time that i have used outlook, and i am ready to shut down the computer, even if outlook has been closed.. and there are no other open microsoft programs.. outlook.exe reports "not responding" and I have to wait to end task to restart...... otherwise everything works fine... what can i do to fix the error? ~Michelle ...

Reporting Services Error 04-27-07
Last night I moved the CRM databases from our CRM Web Server to another SQL server in the same domain in hopes to increase performance. I followed the docs from Article 917948. I want the reporting services to remain on the CRM web server so I also followed the document on "Additional setup tasks when MS Reporting Services is installed on a seperate server from MS CRM or MS SQL Server". I setup the delagations and checked the SPNs. Our current setup is this: server1 CRM app Reporting services Win 2000 server, SQL 2000 Server 2 CRM databases Win 2003 server x64, SQL 2005 x...

VB code
Hello, I have sheet that I am wanting to enter Monday to Friday in cells manually. I want the Interior.ColorIndex to be ruled by the actual day that it currently is. I want to regulate that by today=() and format the value as dddd to give me the day. How do I write the code to tell it that I only want the Interior.ColorIndex to report the actual day? Hope that makes sense, Any help is appreciated. Andrew A bit more detail would be helpful -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "@Homeonthecouch" <me@home.com> wrote in message n...

Server error
Hi all i m sending this request to google server GET http://www.google.com/reader/atom/%s/private/full HTTP/1.0\r \nAuthorization: GoogleLogin auth=%s\r\n\r\n" , strUserName(Usermailid) , strAuthKey(Authtikation key) ); it is giving such kind of Message (The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.<p></p> Please try again in 30 seconds.) So firstly i waited for some time but after waiting such a long time it is giving same kind of Message . one other query if the url is wrong then it gives the same kind of message or somethin...

GoToRecord error 2105
Hello. I can't seem to trap this error! I have a command button to take you to the next record. If there is not a "next record" I'd like a message box stating "you've reached the end of the list", instead of the dreaded "run-time error 2105 you can't go to the specified record". When I step through my code, the error doesn't seem to get pegged as 2105 and the message box doesn't appear. I must have something backwards! I'd appreciate your help. Thanks! Private Sub NextPP_Click() Dim lngErr As Long lngErr = Err.Number If (ln...

Serial number error in sales order entry window (2nd post)
I'm reposting this because there was no response to my first post. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has had this problem. I noticed that one of my coworkers invoiced and added (overided) a serial number into the Great Plains instead of allocating one of the existing ones. How do I return this serial number w/out affecting my inventory? I need to: 1. Return the item w/the wrong serial number. 2. Reinvoice the correct serial number. 3. NOT HAVE THE WRONG SERIAL NUMBER STUCK IN MY INVENTORY. How do I do this? Hi Paoakalani Try looking at Serial Number edit, by Blue Moon...

Digital ID name not found error in Outlook 2003 w/ Exchange 2000
WinXP Pro SP2 fully patched (upgraded from Win2K Pro SP4) Office 2003/Outlook 2003 SP2 fully patched I'm installing company issued certificates in Outlook 2003 for the first time for digital signature and encrypted email. When I try to send email with my digital signature I get the error: Your Digital ID name can not be found by the underlying security system I have removed and reinstalled these certs several times (including system reboots after removal) with no change. I went to thawte.com and got a freemail cert issued but it gives the same error message when I try to use ...

Pivot Table Refresh error "Problems Obtaining Data"
I can't seem to get data or change the data source. When I refresh, I get the error message "Problems Obtaining Data" When I start the Pivot Table Wizard, the back button is grayed out so that I can't go back and change data sources. Any help is appreciated. ...

Windows Live Messenger Access Error
I recently re-installed Vista on my computer, and when I close down a conversation window in 'Live Messenger', I get the following error message : "An error occurred saving the message history for ___ (<drive>:\My Received Files\...\History\...xml): Access is denied. Do you want to save again?" I have set the history to save on a separate drive, which was saving messages in the past. Even though I click on 'yes', I've noticed it still does not save the history. I have run a 'take ownership' script on the root directory, and this di...

Macro or VBA
I am dumb, but would like to automatically trim down reports that we get from our IT dept. We have to delete redundant columns (A,B,C,D,E,G,H,J,K)from each report. In other words, the only data we want to view is in F,I,J,P. Can this done more effciently with a macro or VBA/ Could someone give me an example of either so that I could work from and learn? Thank-You start a new workbook open one of those report workbooks record a macro into that new workbook (not the report workbook) when you delete the columns you don't want. stop recording back to that new workbook save it as a nice...

Barcode Code 128 checksum
I apologize if this is not the correct group for this question. I have been researching barcode technologies and I currently believe Code 128 best meets our needs. I need to encode a string of about of numbers, letters and special characters into a barcode. I am going to provide the data to our vendor and they will encode the barcode on our mailers. My question is about the checksum. Is there a standard list of values for Code 128 ? It looks like some of the vendors map out some of the characters to enhance their products. Where can I download the data required to generate and lookup th...

Code working but not straight away!
This code is selecting all my check boxes after I have to close the form and re-open, can it be altered to work without closing and opening the formThanks for any help...........BobPrivate Sub Command19_Click()Dim strsql As Stringstrsql = "UPDATE tblHorseInfo SET tblHorseInfo.Worksheet = True"DoCmd.RunSQL strsqlEnd Sub NEVER MIND fixed already...Thanks Bob"Bob" <xxx@xx.xx> wrote in message news:et7d5o$gmt$1@lust.ihug.co.nz...>> This code is selecting all my check boxes after I have to close the form > and re-open, can it be altered to work without closing and...

Code to send SMS text message?
Hi, I would like to send an SMS text message to a cel phone via code within Excel 2007. Has anyone done this? What code / services / products do I need to accomplish this? Does anyone have an example? Thanks in advance. --Dan What gateway are you using? What you would need to do is to snd a internet message to a gateway provider which would then send the messae out on the wireless land. Most likely you are using a webpage interface from your PC to interface with the gateway. So opening up an internet explorer and goiong to an URL is probably the method to use. ...

Problem with external data and #reference error
Hi, my Excel workbook has 2 sheets: 1. Source: with an external data reference to a MS Access database Query property "If number of rows changes after refresh" is set to option #1: "Insert cells for new data, delete unused cells" User chooses external query selection criteria and therefore can have different result sets. 2. Target: Formular B4: =Source!P5 Formular B5: =Source!P6 Formular B6: =Source!P7 Problem: When Source has data in rows 5, 6 and 7 formular gets calculated correctly. If Source row #5 has data and #6 and ...

Error
I have two investment accounts. Both have the same stock. When I enter the symbol in the second account, I get an Error Message "Symbol in Use." Anyone know why this occurs and how two investment accounts can hold the same stock. When asked for the symbol, don't type it in but use the drop down menu. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsoft.com "Scott" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:06d701c39540$e8...

Outlook Error #54
OX800ccc19 what is this how can it be fixed s.brown <s_Brown@comcast.net> wrote: > OX800ccc19 what is this how can it be fixed POP server timeout, probably. See http://www.google.com/search?q=0X800ccc19 The first thing I'd do is to increase the server timeout value on the Advanced tab of the account properties pages and disable any antivirus mail scanning. -- Brian Tillman ...

HR Reason Code and VBA
When changing pay code rates there is a dialog that pops up allowing the user to enter an effective date and reason code. Is there a way to get to this dialog box in VBA? This particular dialog does not seem to trigger BeforeModalDialog or AfterModalDialog. TIA, Jim That's because it's not a modal dialog. You know this because there is a drop list on it and modal dialog only have Yes/No/cancel, or OK or such. It might be modal however meaning that you have to use the hotkey to add it and the fields to vba. Control F-11 and Shift - F11 I believe - check your menu before the w...

This error in event log
Hi all I do have exch2003 and outlook 2003 I did get this error 4 times today in the event log. I cannot find concrete info on it on how to solve it. Should i ignore it or is it trying to tell me something important : Thanks for ll the help Error 0x6bb deleting unused restricted view from folder 1-D86610 on database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (<servername>)". Microsoft Exchange Information Store will try to delete the view again at the next maintenance interval. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. http://support.microsof...

Which 'event' to run pivot chart formatting code on file open?
Greetings I have code to change my pivot chart type to a mix of line and column also to refomat colours I need to run the code so that the user sees the changes when the file is opened Ive tried the 'workbook open' event and the chart activate event but noy joy so far. (Once the file is open, manualy triggering the code works perfectly) Any ideas? Thanks I don't know why workbook_open doesn't work. You could use Application.OnTime to run your code a short time (like 2 sec) after the workbook opens. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://Peltier...

CLSID Error on excel 2000 start up
I get this error twice every time I start up Excel 2000. It says "Class not registered. Looking for object with CLSID:{AC9F2F90-E877-11CE-9F68-00AA00574A4F}. Anybody know how to correct this? or even whati it means??? This means that there is an error with your windows registry. One of three options should fix the problem: 1. Remove Excel and then reinstall or 2. Try to repair it 3. Create a reg file on another working installation with the below key and then import it into your computer. "Shane" <gtech@gci.net> wrote in message news:2d54401c46a1a$22af6330$a5012...

Outlook Synch error
I have one user and only one user have trouble going back online with the Outlook client. The user is connected to our VPN and then when the user clicks Go Online, it starts to synch then she gets the "the logged-on user does not have the appropriate security permissions to view the records or peform this specifc action" error/message. Outlook works fine and the user can use web CRM just fine. I've already tried changed the user's IE security settings to low, didn't help. Any ideas? James James, Could you provide a bit more information about the user, specifica...

oPTION Group Coding
I have a macro, which will print all reports. I have a button in a option group assigned to this macro, which will print 10 reports. ( The other buttons, in the option group will print individual reports). I want to restrict user , because, sometimes, he may click it , when he does not want to print all reports. I want to know, how to give a message box, in an option group, a yes or no message box to restrict from printing. If he clicks yes, it should run the macro, if he click no, it should not print and come out. Please help.. In macro design view, show the Conditions column (if ...

ERROR : Unable to determine physical sector address for logical se
Hello, what is the error "Unable to determine physical sector address for logical sector" from FLASHDRV.DLL when my system starts ? It has a hive based registry on NAND Flash. Is There any problems on the flash ? However, after these messages the system works fine. Thanks, Paolo -- Paolo Patierno Embedded Software Engineer It typically means the flash file system hasn't been formatted yet. The message is expected in that case. Do you get the message after formatting the flash file system? Note that the file system might be formatted automatically when th...