Enter data on to a speadsheet using a VBA form #2

Hi,
can any help need to be able to enter data onto a worksheet using a VB form.
0
me1 (409)
9/9/2007 5:52:34 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Linking files 2 ways

More Columns #2

Contacts in Exchange #2

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

using the journal on outlook

data sort

Goal Seek #2

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

Formula for cross tab data filling

Pulling data from separate tabs

Help with importing data

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

formula or VBA
I need to search through a column checking condtions. If the conditions are met, then I want to enter the corresponding value in the column next to it into a different cell. Basically, I want to search column A and, if the conditions are met, put the value in B into C. Would this be easier via formula or code? And maybe some starting suggestions would be nice if you don't mind. -- Thanks, Jim in a formula in col b =if(cond,a1,"") using vba for each c in range("a1:a100") if cond then c.offset(0,1)=c next -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "...

form fields not saving to table

Excel VBA

predict future data