E-mail 1 Worksheet Out Of Workbook

Can I e-mail one worksheet out of a workbook without e-mailing the whole
workbook?
Thx, Jerrygolfer

---

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Jerry, have a look here for info on how to do it
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm#Workbook.

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2000 & 97
"jerrygolfer >" <<jerrygolfer.zy2s7@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message
> Can I e-mail one worksheet out of a workbook without e-mailing the whole
> workbook?
> Thx, Jerrygolfer
>

> ---

newspab (272)
1/13/2004 3:17:14 AM
"jerrygolfer >" <<jerrygolfer.zy2s7@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message
> Can I e-mail one worksheet out of a workbook without e-mailing the whole
> workbook?
> Thx, Jerrygolfer
>

> ---

Here's another suggestion:

1. Open the .xls file
2. Select the worksheet, by clicking on the tab at the bottom of the
workbook
3. Right-click on that same tab; a menu should appear.
4. On that menu, select "Move or Copy..."
5. Put a check in "Create a copy", above the OK button
6. Click once on the sheet you want from the available worksheets in the
"Before sheet:" box
7. In the "To book:" dropdown box, select "(new book)"
8. Click OK.

A new workbook will startup, with only the sheet you just processed.  You
can now email that one
sheet, without emailing the whole workbook.

I do not know if this process works in Excel 97 or Excel 2000; I have Excel
XP (aka Excel 2002)

0
oneillrb (1)

junk mail filter doesn't work with rules?
Hello, I receive mail from many pop3 accounts and mailing lists. I use rules to organize the mail within my mailbox. One problem I am having is that the junk mail filter does not screen mail that is affected by the rules. So for instance, I get an email from some alternate account that I have. The mail comes in and gets picked up by the rule and moved to the appropriate folder. When this happens, the junk mail filter never checks the message. Only mail left in the Inbox is screened. Can someone help figure out how to make this work or does anyone have a workaround? I'd hate to ...

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

Setting up a new e-mail account

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

Adding a combo box to a worksheet

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server

Duplicate E-Mail #4

Odd e-mail duplication problem

If a worksheet name is = to test then a msgbox appears
I'm looking for a macro that will display a msgbox if a worksheet is = to test. For example, if the name of a sheet in a workbook is equal to test then display msgbox saying sheet already exists. Thanks Vick dim ws as worksheet set ws = nothing on error resume next set ws = worksheets("test") on error goto 0 if ws is nothing then msgbox "doesn't exist" else msgbox "already exists" end if Vick wrote: > > I'm looking for a macro that will display a msgbox if a worksheet is = to test. > > For example, if the name of a sheet in a w...