Disable Excel 2003 (or other Office) Safe Mode start up

Is there a way to disable the automatic safemode start up in Excel
2003?  I have some addin's that occasionally crash and prompt this
alert.  I'd like to avoid the annoying alert if possible.

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Purchased Office 5-19--Upgrades Available?
This is a retail, boxed copy of Office delivered 5-19. Is there any way = to=20 upgrade to Office 2004 short of the $239 (or whatever it was)? Thanks. anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote : > This is a retail, boxed copy of Office delivered 5-19. Is there any way to > upgrade to Office 2004 short of the $239 (or whatever it was)? Thanks. Yes! Se here: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/default.aspx?pid=office2004tg --------------------------------------------------------- Please reply to the newsgroup, and within the same thread. Merci de r�pondre au groupe, et dans l'enfilade...

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

Print Screen Key disabled

learning Excel #3