Days in month for 10 year period

What is the quickest way to get the days in a month in a series. Eg

gh3175 (18)
5/6/2005 12:21:04 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Put this in A1
=DATE(2005,ROW()+1,0)
And drag down 120 rows.

Format the cell as:  dd mmmm yyyy

Geoff wrote:

> What is the quickest way to get the days in a month in a series. Eg

Dave Peterson
0
ec357201 (5290)
5/6/2005 12:37:05 PM
bit unclear myself, but maybe format as ddd dd mmm yyyy

--

HTH

RP

"Dave Peterson" <ec35720@netscapeXSPAM.com> wrote in message
> Put this in A1
> =DATE(2005,ROW()+1,0)
> And drag down 120 rows.
>
> Format the cell as:  dd mmmm yyyy
>

> Geoff wrote:
> >
> > What is the quickest way to get the days in a month in a series. Eg

> Dave Peterson

0
bob.phillips1 (6510)
5/6/2005 12:52:48 PM
I wasn't sure how many columns???

--

Dave Peterson
0

Bob

> I wasn't sure how many columns???
>
> Bob Phillips wrote:
> >
> > bit unclear myself, but maybe format as ddd dd mmm yyyy
> >
> > --
> >
> > HTH
> >
> > RP
> >
> > "Dave Peterson" <ec35720@netscapeXSPAM.com> wrote in message
> > > Put this in A1
> > > =DATE(2005,ROW()+1,0)
> > > And drag down 120 rows.
> > >
> > > Format the cell as:  dd mmmm yyyy

> > > --
> > >
> > > Dave Peterson
>
> --
>
> Dave Peterson

0
phillips1 (803)

Windows mail problem 07-16-10
Tried to log into my optonline account and received the following message: The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'mail.optonline.net', Server: 'mail.optonline.net', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Can anyone decipher this for me? What is the issue? You should not be using advanced ports or SSL, see http://optimum.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/optimum.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=2397&p_created=1237397986&p_sid=ZbGnw*4k&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZ...

Year-end Close
I have just joined a company, and need to run a year-end process so that the balances get carried forward into the new financial year. Does anyone know which buttons to push? Thank you. Adrian, Take a look at the following KB article: https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;888003. It will go through the GL year end closing process step by step and give you a lot of additional information. To access this and other GP knowledgebase articles you will need access to CustomerSource - if you don't already have it, someone in your company or your GP Part...

RESOURCE USAGE 03-21-10
I work with a calendar that is setting 9 hours work/day for all the resources. In the resource usage I see that more than 8 hours of work is shown in red, but also sometimes all kinds of hours like 4.5, 5.6, 4.8 hs is red as well, even though is a normal working day. What is going on here???? txs A couple of things: 1) Are you sure the resource calendars are also set to 9 hours per day? If not, they would show up overallocated when assigned to 9 hours of tasks. 2) Project calculates overallocations to the minute. If you have two tasks, both assigned to the same resource...

Windows installer problem 04-08-10
Hi All, After login to windows xp, on screen displayed windows installer and nothing showing on screen .Any reply will be appreciated. Best regards Anji Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; WinXP 64-bit SP2) when posting in a forum or newsgroup. Please do so in your next reply. Was the computer fully patched at Windows Update when this problem started? What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and is your subscription current? What anti-spyware applications (other than Defender)? What third-party firewall (if any)? Has a(another)...

Aging Period
Hi, One of our client wants to have 9 aging periods ... adding two extra lines in aging window will help alongwith customized aging process and reports?? Did anyone come across this situation before ... Any suggestions.. Thanks in advance K M Dhariwal Is this a report issue? If so, you would most likely want to create your own aging report using Crystal Reports and calculate the aging brackets. -- Charles Allen, MVP "K M Dhariwal" wrote: > Hi, > One of our client wants to have 9 aging periods ... adding two extra lines > in aging window will help alongwith custom...

$10,000 a week, as much as $40,000 a month or even up to $500,000 a year!
1) Though multi-level Marketing has been near and dear to many for more than 50 years, 95% of those who trusted it have failed. 2) They failed because most people simply cannot close sales. Without closing they cannot recruit. 3) Without recruiting, duplication cannot happen. Even the 5% who CAN recruit cannot achieve their full potential without duplication. 4) None of the hype, recruiting systems, replicated websites, interruption marketing, sexy products, exotic compensation plans, training kits, books, tapes, seminars, conference calls, or "heavy hitters" have been able to...

Summing the last 200 days
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me - I need to add up the 200 most recent days for a spreadsheet and was wondering rather than messing with cut and paste if there was a formula that could do it all for me. I will have more than 200 days worth of info. Also the sheet I am adding up on has gaps between the weeks so its not just a matter of copying the formula over. Thanks! Louja, If you want the last 200 days of data - assuming one data point per day: =SUMIF(A1:A1000, ">=" & LARGE(A1:A1000,200), B1:B1000) Or within the last 200 days: =SUMIF...

Year End Close #2
It would be realatively easy to print Financial Statements for a new year before closing the prior year. Every GL account has the account type, Bal. Sheet Account or Profit & Loss Account. In the first period of the new year, any trx for a Bal Sheet account, prior to the year end date, would be "rolled forward" into a BBF and inlcuded in the trial balance, TB Worksheet, or Financial Statement. Any P&L type account dated prior to the year end date, would be included in the BBF in the Retained Earnings Account. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ...

How to have one year value added to another cell
I have a cell where I date foramtted fill in the date. How to have on another cell the date + one year automatically filled? So, A1 02-04-06 auto: B1 02-04-07 Bart Excel 2003 =DATE(YEAR(A1)+1,MONTH(A1),DAY(A1)) Bob Umlas Excel MVP "AA Arens" <bartvandongen@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1164983094.802613.212520@l12g2000cwl.googlegroups.com... > I have a cell where I date foramtted fill in the date. > How to have on another cell the date + one year automatically filled? > > So, > > A1 02-04-06 > > auto: > B1 02-04-07 > > > Bart >...

Exchange 5.5 #10
I followed the article suggested and identified the last committed log. When I go to the transaction log folder, however, there are no back logs to move. The only logs in the folder are edb.log, edb0264D.log (last known committed log), res1.log and res2.log. The article says not to move the edb.log, res1.log or res2.log, just move any logs older than the last one committed, but there aren't any. Any more suggestions? Thanks! ...

Formula Help 02-02-10
How do I enter a formula to look at a number and based on calculation round up or down to nearest hundreth? For example 421 would round down to 400 while 573 would round up to 600. try =round(a1,-2) where A1 has the number you want to round to the 100's "Jackie Morin" wrote: > How do I enter a formula to look at a number and based on calculation round > up or down to nearest hundreth? For example 421 would round down to 400 while > 573 would round up to 600. You could look up ROUND in Excel help. Try =ROUND(A2,-2) -- David Biddulph Jackie Morin wr...

Purchase Receipt posting to closed period
We have a problem with the invoice matching activity in the system in regards to closed G/L periods. For example: - The receiving is done in period 2 (February) - Two weeks later the supplier invoice comes in with a different cost, it is now period 3 (March). Period 2 is now closed The system will flag these transactions and prevent the posting because the period is closed but will "place" them in the master posting with the date from the previous period. So it is smart enough to identify that the period is closed but dumb enough to generate the transactions wi...

excel sorting 03-28-10
I have a text spreadsheet of 5,000 names and addresses. Column B needs to restricted to only 16 characters in that column. How do I send the records to the bottom of the page (or delete them) that have data that exceeds 16 characters in Column B? You could insert a new column. In that column, in row 2 put the formula =len(B2) and copy it down the column. Then sort the table on then new column ascending. Tom ...

ploting one cell from 10 worksheets into one chart
i am trying to figure out a way to plot one cell, lets say c-1 from 10 -30 worksheets, in one workbook; on one chart. Each worksheet is a date and each c-1 value is just a number. any help would help thanks alex n. alex.nazarchuK@unitedwater.com ------------------------------------------------ Message posted from the Excel Tip Forum at http://www.ExcelTip.com/forum/ -- View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelTip.com -- Hundreds of free MS Excel tips, tricks and solutions ------------------------------------------------ You can plot each data point as a separate ser...

Macro to delete rows 03-17-10
I'd appreciate some help in creating a macro to delete rows. Here's what I need: 1) Delete rows 1-13 2) Then find all rows that are highlited blue and delete them 3) Then find all rows that include the text "Distr" and delete them Suggestions? Thanks in advance. Tell us how the rows came to be blue... -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "JeffF" <JeffF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:863D165C-D100-42E5-9294-3569F1829DF0@microsoft.com... > I'd appreciate some help in creating a...

leveling to delete days
I would like to use Leveling (or similar) to delete work days from a lower priority task when there is an overallocation. ie. The start Date and End Date are fixed but the Work changes to reolve the conflict. Is this possible? Hi, Sorry but there is no function in the Scheduling engine that will do that. Leveling will only delay work if necessary to resolve overallocations, never change work or units. HTH -- Jan De Messemaeker Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional +32 495 300 620 For availability check: http://users.online.be/prom-ade/Calendar.pdf "ellebel...

Outlook 2003 POP save on server x days
Hi, In Outlook 2003 - Accessing POP3 Mail - When you select save on server x number of days - When does the time count for days begin? Lets say I have old E-Mails in Outlook - and on the server - I choose to leave on server 30 days - Will all E-Mail older than 30 days be removed from the server - immediately? Or will the time count 30 days from when I chose to leave them on the server - so 30 days from when I chose to leave on server for x days - they will begin being removed from the server? Thank You it's 30 days from the date you downloaded them into outlook. I...

Year formula 11-30-09
I have a row of birth dates on a sheet, and need a formula to determine how many are over 60 years old. The cell format for the dates is 11/30/2009 Try =IF(DATEDIF(A1,TODAY(),"y")>=60,"60 or above","") OR year to year comparison =IF(YEAR(TODAY())-YEAR(A1)>=60,"60 or above","") -- Jacob "Robert" wrote: > I have a row of birth dates on a sheet, and need a formula to determine how > many are over 60 years old. > > The cell format for the dates is 11/30/2009 > Assume your dates are ...

Stats microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (last 7 days) 06-07-10
"Caveat: Quantity is not necessarily a measure of Quality" Newsgroup.................: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general Stats Were Taken..........: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 08:14:28 GMT Stats Begin...............: Mon, 31 May 2010 08:29:11 GMT Stats End.................: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 06:42:42 GMT Days......................: 7 Total No. of Articles.....: 526 Total No. of Characters...: 1263268 Total Volume..............: 1233 Messages Per Day..........: 75.1 Characters Per Day........: 180466.9 Average Daily Volume......: 176 kB Total Posters This Week...:...

How do I autodate(excel) every 7 days ex. 1/1/06-1/31/06?
Enter 1/1/2006 in A1 In A2 enter =A1+7 Drag/copy down. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:36:03 -0800, "tlk1214" <tlk1214@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

Not deleting tasks even after several years
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi, <br><br>This is the problem that couldn't be fixed before and so I shelved Entourage. I recently un-tombed Entourage to sync with my iPad and even after trying to delete the more than 1200 tasks, most of which were reoccuring, they came back after I restarted Entourage. I am livid. I had to delete those 1200 one by one. It took over an hour. Mind you, I tried deleting these same tasks several times before I shelved the program with the same results. <br><br>If you know a way ...

Windows Update error 80070103 01-28-10
I installed Creative X-Fi Titaniun audio sound card on my Destop Computer. The drivers on cd that came with this sound card for Vista and XP. I am using Windows 7 and having trouble installing the driver manually. When Windows Update trys to download it, but stops and give me error message "80070103" everytime. Why is it give me error message when there is no driver installed on this computer? Obtain the appropriate driver update (if needed) from the device manufacturer's download page, not Windows Update. TJBuss wrote: > I installed Creative X-Fi Titaniun a...

Days containing Items are not Bold in anything 2 months earlier than current month
Hi fellows, Thanks for reading my first post to this list. I have a simple question that I still cant answer :( I just did an archive of Outlook 2003. After I did that, the days containing Items are not Bold in anything 2 months earlier than current month. Funnily enuf, the days still contain those items. They are just NOT bold. Anything 1 month earlier than the current month is bold so its not an options-configuration problem, I thinik. I just archived folders that had items of last year, thats all, nothing else. I appreciate any help/pointers/tips given. Thank you. This is the defau...

Outlook Express #10
I need to move all of my Outlook Express e-mails and addresses to my new laptop. I know that with Outlook 2000 you transfer the .pab and .pst files. Does anyone know what the file extension is for Outlook Express? ...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERY BODY
HAVE A HAPPY AND A SAFE NEW YEAR MSW ...