Date & Time Detention Clock Functions

Hi

I am creating a sheet that  acts as a production clock and works out various
factors that can change for work.

I need help in several areas the production item has two clocks running
simultaneously and as I cannot post my sheet I will try to explain what I
mean.

Product item I will call X

X arrives say at 13:00 hrs today it has to be out within 24 hrs exactly I
need a cell to add on 24 hours which shows the date and time known as
Relevant Out date / time.

During the 24 hours X may be transferred to another facility so I have to
show that X is transfers out (I enter this cell with time out) & X could be
away 3 hrs or 3 days. The relevant time will freeze until X returns and the
time out will be submitted from the clock.

E.g. So if X goes for 4 hours then 4 hours needs to be added to the relevant
time so we still get 24 hours production time. If he goes for 3 days then
this needs to be taken into account.

The other area is a manager can add a further 1 to 12 hours  if X needs more
production time. So I have a cell that I add 1 or 3  or 12 what ever the
manager agrees. This if entered would add to the Relevant Out date / time.

So for the second clock running this is the movement clock and this comes
into place when X is booked onto the production area. This can be 10 minutes
after he arrival clock or 4 hours so it has to be a separate clock. So say X
arrives as above 13:00 hrs but does not hit the production line for 1 hour
14:00 hrs.

From this production review times are needed the 1st review is 6 hrs after
so in this case it would be 2000 hrs the 2 further reviews at 9 hour
intervals, which is simple enough.

But it becomes complicated as the reviews can be brought forward due to
availability of managers on nights and other matters. So I would have cells
with the correct format of 6 ,9,9 added but underneath I need the actual
times they are done and the calculation to be if a review is brought forward
say the review was done a 19:00 hrs instead of 20:00 hrs then the 2nd review
would be 9 hours after 19:00 hrs. But if the review is late say at 21:00 hrs
then the 2 nd review will be 9 hours after 20:00 hrs the original time.

If I can get the barebones of this clock working it would be great a lot of
the times have to work with the date as well but I would like not to keep
repeating the dates. The only date I would like to enter would be Arrival
Date , Booked in Production Date and hospital date. But I need all the time
cells to know the date if that makes sense.
Please can you help me with the formulas if you need a copy of the
spreadsheet please email me daleholden@gmail.com

Cheers Dale

0
thorrrr (10)
5/2/2005 4:54:56 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Query/Report date parameter
Hi folks, I have a problem which, I hope someone can help me. I have a table that have the following fields: ID Date Supplier name Merchandise type T01 T02 T03 PS: T01,T02 and T03 are error type feild, which I can enter quantity of units affected. Now I need to have a report that show me the grand total of each error types ("T01,T02 and T03), the report will need to have a date paramater. I've tried, but each type its only giving me the grand total of error by date and not the grand total by error types, because I am adding the following parameter in the query "Between [Star...

mistaken date entry
I was catching up on balancing my checking account (Money 2005). I accidentally accepted the default date (Oct 8th) when it should have been Aug 8th. How can I go back and change that date so I can continue with the correct date? "IsisTheCat" <isisthecat47removeme@hotmail.com> wrote on 11 Oct 2007 in group microsoft.public.money: > I was catching up on balancing my checking account (Money 2005). I > accidentally accepted the default date (Oct 8th) when it should have > been Aug 8th. How can I go back and change that date so I can > continue with the ...

copy sent items from one user to another user real time
I need to monitor all oubound emails for one particular user without that users knowledge. Any ideas on how to do this? your only real option is "Journaling"...see this: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/journaling.mspx -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "knightly" <knightly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:65F884A5-47CF-4917-BE0D-8C72B806CEC6@microsoft.com... >I need to monitor all oubound emails for one particular user without that > users knowledge. Any ideas on how to do this? ...

Top 10 Free Dating Web Sites and much more for free.
Top 10 Free Dating Web Sites and much more for free. You want Free Date then go and search on http://www.10sites.uni.cc Every thing you need is Free here on http://www.10sites.uni.cc http://www.10sites.uni.cc ...

date of JPG photo file which is taken
hi, i am using a lot of photos taken at a construction cite,and i have to write the date of JPG file which is taken to excel sheet. how can i get the date VBA property of which is taken at cite. I mean the date of taking photo thanks Go here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/exifclass/ Download the (zipped) source code - extract the "cls" file and import to your VBA project (it's for VB6 but seems to work fine in Excel VBA). Example usage: Sub Tester() Dim exif As New ExifReader exif.Load "D:\Pics\2009\CIMG1730.JPG" Debug.Print...

Tricky formatting and Date Formula
I need to calculate the difference in ages for a school tracking program. The problem is in the fact that the ages are recorded as follows: 6.1 is a child 6 years and 1 month 6.2 is a child 6 years and 2 months etc 6.10 is a child 6 years and 10 months 6.11 is a child 6 years and 11 months The formatting cannot differentiate between 6.1 and 6.10. Is it possible to get around these problems so that I can a) record the ages so that they mean something in the spread sheet B) create a formula that will work out the age differences between a chronological age of, for example, 8.1 (8 years an...

cube functions
Hello everyone, in Excel 2007 we have the new cube functions described in this blog for example: http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/archive/2006/02/02/the-excel-12-blog-rides-again-or-cube-functions-part-1.aspx They are much slower when opening or refreshing workbooks compared to regular pivot tables. I'd like to know if there is any whitepaper out there about performance and scalability of cube functions. Thank you very much, Robert -- The sun is shining. ...

MEET & DATE MORE LADIES EASILY (Proven) sssssssssssssssss 374 [1/7]
SEXUALLY ATTRACT WOMEN INSTANLY WITH PHEROMONES Even the most impossible to get beautiful women become Possible dates, lovers and even wives with Pheromones Pheromones are nature's sexual scent, NOW in a cologne to attract women PHEROMONE SEX ATTRACTANT FOR MEN THE COLOGNE FOR THE Y2K MAN AVAILABLE IN THE U.S. AND PERFECTLY LEGAL ATTRACT WOMEN INSTANTLY with Nature's secret weapon.... PHEROMONES... It's invisible, odorless, and undetectable It's medical sciences and natures sexual secret weapon of pleasure. This is a perfectly legal sexual ...

Email Functionality
Hi, In the help menu doc, it says the following Recipients of your e-mail will have the option of either requesting more information (thus becoming a lead) or requesting that they be removed from your e-mail list. Is this a built in feature or do i have to do some customisation in other to get this functionality. Has any one got further infomation on this. Kind Regards Abby ...

Changing Dates
I am trying to figure out a way to auto-roll the dates on a spreadsheet forward. Basically, what I have is this: A1 B1 C1 D1 09/25 10/01 10/08 10/15 etc... And what I want is for those dates to all roll-forward as they are surpassed, so that on 09/26, the dates will increment one week and show: 10/01 10/08 10/15 10/22 etc, forever. I appreciate any help in sorting this out. ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast Server Far...

need help writing function
Column A has Days of the week listed for the entire month Column B has data listed for days of the week Want formula to count data in column B if it equals a certain day of the week like if sunday then count all data listed for sundays in column B "a" "B" Sunday 21 Monday 15 Tuesday 28 Sunday 14 Monday 10 Tuesday 12 sunday=35 Monday=25 Tuesday=40 Hi, Let's assume th...

What happened to the functionality of the ObjModel header files?
I'm porting a MFC application from MSVC 6.0 to MSVC 7.1. In our older version, our code makes use of several header files from the ObjModel directory. These directories have been eliminated in the 7.1 version. Where can we find the functionality that was part of these files? ...

How to use global function
Hi I think I am asking a silly question,but plz help me.I am defining a function in global space and I want to use it in a class.but error is coming saying that this function is undeclared identifier.How to do that? <bhattacharjeesoft@gmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:1186204361.724267.84940@x40g2000prg.googlegroups.com... > I think I am asking a silly question,but plz help me.I am defining a > function in global space and I want to use it in a class.but error is > coming saying that this function is undeclared identifier.How to do > that? Could you please pos...

Mail delete date
Can I sort the items in delete folder in deleted date? I don't think you can. I'm not sure if deleted date is a field Outlook maintains. "Lok Tak Cheong" <tc.lok@adckrone.com> wrote in message news:uMvGfxPkFHA.2484@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Can I sort the items in delete folder in deleted date? Yes you can. �f you add "modified" column and you didn't change item then deleted you can sort item in modified date (~deleted date). Evren Arslan "Lok Tak Cheong" <tc.lok@adckrone.com> wrote in message news:uMvGfxPkFHA.2484@TK2MSF...

How to insert Open File action in the IF Function?
Hello, How can I insert the Open File action (w/o any other messages) in the IF function - =IF (A1=A2,"C:\TRUE.WAV","C:\FALSE.WAV") or smth like that. I don't know how to write a Macros at all, so if anyone willing to write it for me I'll be grateful, though explanations will be required. My global problem is that I get some data from the web (the links are refreshing automatically) and I wanna do some kind of check - if the data is useful for me than a sound will be played to inform me, if not - silence. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-u...

How do I set the date to change into the right format?
I need to be able to type 15/06/06 or 150606 and for it to change to 15-jun-06 when I leave the cell. I have tried all kinds of things, and usually, it stays as I typed it, or it shows like I type it mm-dd-yy. Can someone please tell me how to format the date cell properly? I have so many cover sheets to type for the month end...!Thank you! Did you try to format your cells to the format you want, in your case Format/Cells/Date/[*chosse*]? Henk "Tab In The Office" wrote: > I need to be able to type 15/06/06 or 150606 and for it to change to > 15-jun-06 when I leave t...

Implementing an html functionality using MFC application
Sir, I have a web site which has mainly a TextArea and an OK button which sends the message entered in the text area to the site. Can i create an MFC application by which when i push a button the same message should be send to the desired site.. Yes, it is possible using wininet functions. Can you post your webpage? -- Vipin Aravind Microsoft MVP "rocky" <kirenmukherjee@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1137390403.945426.143660@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Sir, > I have a web site which has mainly a TextArea and an OK button which > sends the message entered ...

Date field format
The date field appears to require the day, month, and year. I'm setting up a catalogue of items where there is an "acquired date" field. Some items have day, month, year and some items have month, year and some items have year acquired only. Is there a way to keep it as a date field but only enter part of the known dates? If not, then I assume it has to change to a text field. If that is the case is there a "better" way to enter the dates so that if needed, it could be queried or sorted as a date field? Examples coming to mind: year-month-day: 2009-...

Undo function suddenly lost ?? #2
Hi NG. I have suddenly lost the abillty to "Undo" actions in my MicroSoft Visio Professional 2002. Are there any typical reasons ? I have checked that undo levels > 0, it's 20. -- mvh/rg. Christian ...

Error "undefined function 'left' in expression"
Hi everybody, Has there anyone got a solution to my problem: - recently got Windows Vista - since then, queries with the string function left (e.g. left("member",2) equals "me") don't work Further details: - Windows Vista Home Premium - Regional settings: Dutch - Office (Access) version 2003 SP2 Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thkx. M.S.Huizenga Reference problem. Go to the following web page for information on checking references: http://www.mvps.org/access/bugs/bugs0001.htm -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick two. Keith ...

Itemsselected run time error
I have been frustrated by an elusive error in my A2K app., and I may have stumbled on the cause of the problem. I share my experience here along with a question as to whether I am correct. The error: I have a pop-up form that appears to work properly, but when the form closes it somehow "empties" listboxes in the underlying form. The list of items in the boxes look o.k., but clicking on them gets a run time error that the boxes are actually set to null. What makes this frustrating is that if you step through (F8) the code you cannot reproduce the error. Every t...

Import records w/ date fails
Does anyone know the correct format for date fields during import? I'm attempting to import a file into contacts and leads that have date fields, but I keep getting an error and the records will not import. I've tried variations of date formats like: 01/01/02 01/01/2002 20000101 Any help would be most appreciated... I know I'm missing something small... Thanks!! Thanks in advance!! I just figured it out. Dates have to be imported as YYYY- MM-DD format. >-----Original Message----- >Does anyone know the correct format for date fields during >import? I'm...

insert break into long time sections
ive been making a gantt chart for a major project, and i want to condense some of the longer sections in it so it fits better on a page. without having to photoshop the sections together, is there a way in msproject to put in breaks in it? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_002A_01CAF667.BD9BF720 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi MoronZilla, Welcome to this Microsoft Project newsgroup :) Sorry, it is not possible to have different zoom levels at the same = time, nor i...

Changing default filtered on date for activities and history
Hello, I am trying to change the default filtered on date in activities to all, as it is defaulted right now to [activities next 30 days] [history last 30 days] Any advise on this would be appreciated. Thanks Did you manage to get this solved or an answer? I would be quite keen to know the answer to this. There is no proper way of do this, but I have had lots of people asking if it is possible. I have found a work around here (http://www.unitek.com/training/microsoft/crm/blog/2008/01/18/changing-the-default-views-in-crm-30-crm-40/) but have to say I have not tested this yet. Hope it a...

functions in SmartList Builder
Hello: Does anyone have any documentation on formulas and functions in SmartList Builder? I have used SmartLsit Builder for several clients. But, I am finding no documentation on PartnerSource on the functions and formula capabilities for calculated fields. Thanks! childofthe1980s childothe1980s- We have a product called SmartList Analyzer that allows you to perform several different calculations on any data in SmartList. Functions include Sum, Average, Mode, Standard Deviation, and more. Please contact support@KlenzmanConsulting.com Regards, Brenner "childothe1980s&...