Date Picker

Hello,

Is there a DatePicker in Excel 2007 so I can pick a date when I focus
on a cell?

If not, where can I get one?

Thanks,
Miguel
0
shapper
11/26/2009 3:28:16 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Look here:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"shapper" <mdmoura@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> Is there a DatePicker in Excel 2007 so I can pick a date when I focus
> on a cell?
>
> If not, where can I get one?
>
> Thanks,
> Miguel

0
Niek

Excel dates Problem
What I am trying to do is return a certain value in a cell if the value of a different cell is within a one month range. I am currently trying to use the IF function, but it isn't working out. Ex. IF A1 is between 1/1/2004 and 1/31/2004 then return A2. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Please follow posting guidelines and post only in one group -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "brett4098 >" <<brett4098.zm85b@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:brett4098.zm85b@excelforum-nospam.com... > What I am trying to do is return a certain value in ...

Dates in future
Hi, I recently ran an update query which I used an excel 2003 file as a linked table. I took Date Of Birth off the sheet and it was entered into my DOB field on a table. The problem is that the birthdates dates before 2000 have converted from 12/16/2007-12/26/2049. These dates should be 1900. What can I do to change them and how can I prevent it from happening again? I will be running this update query weekly. I am using Access 2003. Thanks, Linda If you know for a fact that no date should be in the future, so that you want to subtract 100 years from it, use an update query ...

In Excel spreadsheeet the dates change to the wrong date after we.
We can't get the dates to show up correctly after we have entered them. They seem to change on their own. some detail might help. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "ziptozipper" <ziptozipper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:348681D8-4D18-429F-9219-AB4AADB7E273@microsoft.com... > We can't get the dates to show up correctly after we have entered them. They > seem to change on their own. ...

Formula not reading date format
Hello: Based on a person's "available date" I need to categorize that person as "0-30 days," "31 to 60 days," or "> 60 days." Below is the formula I'm using: =IF(B2>(TODAY()+60),"> 60",IF(B2>(TODAY()+30),"31 to 60","0 to 30")) The problem is that my formula does not read the date format in the file that I get. I have to go into each date, hit F2 and enter, and then the formula reads it. Below is the worksheet setup Initially.... A B C 1 Name Avail Date Range 2 L...

Wrong dates in LAST PAID column??
When viewing my 'Manage scheduled bills and deposits' the 'Last Paid' column does not always reflect the last payment date, it sometimes shows the one before last. I can double click an item and the message in the pop-up box accurately reflects the last payment date. Does anybody know an easy way to make that 'Last Paid' column reflect the actual last payment? THANKS!! Gee, is this the same question you posted 25 hours ago? Normally, posting multiple times decreases your chances of getting any help from me, but in the spirit of the holidays and since your other...

Date in text format
I have a text "Dec 12 2003" in a field. How to convert the text to a date format like 12/12/2003? Hi Krish! Try: =VALUE(MID(A1,5,2)&LEFT(A1,3)&RIGHT(A1,4)) Or: =--(MID(A1,5,2)&LEFT(A1,3)&RIGHT(A1,4)) Now format mm/dd/yyyy or dd/yy/yyyy depending upon what you think 1/12/2003 means (1-Dec-2003 or 12-Jan-2003) -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good homes. Hi Krish, 1) On Sheet2 in A1 type Jan; select this call and drag fill hand...

sum accounts between two given dates
hi all, how to sum from the list (myList) only the items that occured within two given dates in cells A1 and A2 many thaks for the help Hi try =SUMPRODUCT(--(B1:B100>=A1),--(B1:B100<=A2),C1:C100) where column B stores your dates and column C the values to sum -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "excelFan" <excelFan@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:29B5822E-4195-4C71-87C3-7DD2F51C730E@microsoft.com... > hi all, > how to sum from the list (myList) only the items that occured within two > given dates in cells A1 and A2 > many ...

Filter a report by start and end date
* I am VERY new to MS Access, please forgive me if I do not give the correct information.* I have a table with a date column along with other columns with my necessary information. I have created a Report that displays my information by month. My problem is that is displays every month that is in the table. How do I make the report allow me to just look at 1 month at a time. I think what I need to do is set up some kind of form with a filter that will let me enter a start and end date that will somehow link back to my date column in my table and then filter my report for me. I am complete...

need a date look here

Certain date format in cells
If I format a cell to 'Custom' 'dd-mmm' it displays as e.g. 01-Jan. If, however, the cursor is on the cell, it displays '01/01/2003' as the actual contents of the cell in the formula bar. This becomes a problem when you are building a list over time that includes (in this instance) birthdays where you are not interested in the birth year. When sorted in birthday sequence, it will obviously group those together that were added in the same year i.e. 2002 will appear separately from 2003 etc. Any workaround? "Chris van Lelyveld" <cvanlely@mandelametro...

Automatically add date to email
I send many emails a day. I keep typing the date into each one. Is there a way to automatically add the date from the computer system. Thanks, ddlaz ...

Count between a Date Range #2
Appreciate the help! Aided in correcting my problem..... -- Miguelr ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Miguelre's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1462 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26299 ...

Converting and sorting US dates into European format?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C5F7E2.A79C38F0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable XPP SP2 Excel 2003 SP2 Hello, I have a long list of dates in US date/time format, ie "11/16/2005 = 11:38:08", that needs to be sorted in date and time order. Preferably, I should also be able to convert this into the European = date/time format of "YYYY-mm-dd hh:mm:sec". How do you do this in the = simplest possible way in Excel? I was thinking that one should possibly first con...

How do I get a cell to show the day of the week when date entered
How do I get a cell to show the day of the week when date entered. Example:A1 = 01/02/2005, A2 should Show Monday or MON. I have Excel 2000. Try this: Select the cell(s) that are impacted Format>Cells>Number tab Category: Custom Type: ddd Returns: Mon, Tue, etc Type: dddd Returns: Monday, Tuesday, etc Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP-Pro "Captain" wrote: > How do I get a cell to show the day of the week when date entered. > Example:A1 = 01/02/2005, A2 should Show Monday or MON. > I have Excel 2000. Captain Wrote: > How do I get a ...

How to increment a list of dates
I have an Excel spreadsheet with a column of successive dates and I want to devise a macro to increment the month by one, at the end of each month so that I can use the sheet again. Is there as easy way to "one-button" this? why not just use a month number in cell e1 (or another and use) =DATE(2004,$E$1,1) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Bill" <bill2@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:40qie0hgb2vi0sfltq2acpfrh96it5aapo@4ax.com... > I have an Excel spreadsheet with a column of successive dates and I > want to devise a macro to increment t...

Cell Format

date format not change in custom
Hi, I use CONCATENATE fx to join 3 columns of data containing year month and date. I copied the column containing the CONCATENATE function and paste as value in a new column. I set custom to format as dd.mmm.yyyy in the new column (My computer regional short date format is dd/mm/yyyy). but the format didnt appear as dd.mm.yyyy. Instead, I had to edit or f2 the cell then enter to make the conversion take place. What is unique abt the date format? Rather than CONCATENATE use something like: =DATEVALUE(A1&"/"&B1&"/"C1) This will create an actua...

Help
An issue has come up in office 2003/excel. A date field carried over from a spreadsheet written in Excel 97, cannot format/read the date properly. The date is ok for the first 10 cells. After that, all are inserting 12-1-2011 instead of the actual date. I have all of the dot net framework files upgraded to date. The problem is so serious that I'm considering migrating to Open Office if there is no fix to the current problem. PLEASE HELP!! -- Visit Family Radio Today http://www.familyradio.com/ You say A1:A100 dates are OK but after that the only return is 12-1-2011 What does...

How can I use day of year dates in Excel?
I have data in Excel that has one column with the year (eg. 2005) and another column with day of year (eg. 365 for Dec. 31). I would like to convert this to a date format that Excel can use for calculations, graphing, etc. See if this works for you: A1 = Year B1 = Day =DATE(A1,1,B1) "jbradford721" wrote: > I have data in Excel that has one column with the year (eg. 2005) and another > column with day of year (eg. 365 for Dec. 31). I would like to convert this > to a date format that Excel can use for calculations, graphing, etc. StinkeyPete; Thanks much! This s...

Month (MMM) from date (dd/mmm/yy)
In my spreadsheet I have a date column (col A) which I have in format (dd/mmm/yy). I need to show the corresponding month in Col B, in MMM format - April, May, etc. I'd like the month to appear automatically in the corresponding cell in col B when I type the date into col A, so that it looks like this: A B 1 Month Date Added 2 Mar 10 March 2010 3 Apr 04 April 2010 4 May 05 May 2010 I managed to do this in A2 by using the formula =B2 and then changing the format in cell A2 to MMM. However, I can't successfully copy this formula down Col A to the other cells! T...

How can I define date range criteria in SUMIF formula?
Hi, I am trying to use excel to forecast payments owing in each month. If column A is a list of dates and column B the amounts owing how can I set up the SUMIF formula to provide, for example, the sum of all amounts owing in February 2010? I can get it to return a figure owing on a specific date: =SUMIF(C4:C25,DATE(2010,1,31),D4:D25) However find I cannot get the right criteria for a range of dates (ie a month). Have tried for eg >=DATE(2010,1,31) and this brings no result... What am I doing wrong?? A couple of ways =SUMIF(C4:C25,">="&DATE(2010...

date functions
I'm creating a sheet to track expenditures. I'd like to enter an exact invoice date (e.g. 02/07/2004), but then have any sorting, or subtotals only use the month. I know I can do it manually, but I'd like it a bit more automatic. For example to simply use the data/subtotals menu and have it create a subtotal when the month changes. Or to be able to pull the data into a pivot using the month. Thanks -- Kevin, One way to do this would be to use the MONTH function in an extra column, and then sort or pivot on that columns. E.g., =MONTH(A1) will return the month number (1...

Enter date as DDMMYYYY
Hi, I have to enter tons of dates into Excel. Currently I am using the Date-Format for the Cells in the format DD.MM.YYYY As I use the numeric block of the keyboard, it would be very much easier to just enter DDMMYYYY instead, since I have to move the hand for the dot... I tried to use a custom cell format and entered DDMMYYYY as format. When I enter e.g. 24.06.2006, I get an error (#########). Does anyone know how to use my desired cell format? It would greatly help me with the next thousand dates.... Thank you very much Karl Ebener Hi You could enter all of your dates down the column a...

Auto store date created & updated, EmpId created by and Updated by
I don’t know what I am looking for is possible or not… I have table CustTracking: Fields – CustID, Exc_ID, AssignedDept, AssignedUser, EmpIDCreated, EmpIDUpdated, Comments, FollowupDt, DateCreated, DateLastUpdated From above fields, some fields will be entered by user, but fields – EmpIDCreated, EmpIDUpdated, DateCreated & DateLastUpdated will be updated automatically. I want to create forms from this table to add and edit data but for these fields (EmpIDCreated, EmpIDUpdated, DateCreated & DateLastUpdated) I have no idea about how to write the code for this. This f...

Graphing inconsistent dates and data
I would like to graph some data - body weight for example. I would set up the date on the X-axis and the weight on the Y-axis. When inputting the data, I would LIST every day sequentially and then record the weight next to the date. If I were to consistently record a weight reading every day, I would have a nice smooth graph. However, if I were to record a weight for 2 or 3 days and then skip a day or 2, I would have blanks (0's) by the skipped days. When I graph that data range, the graph goes haywire because it drops all of the way down to 0 on the skipped days. I could easi...