DATE Formulas #2

Hello,
I wrote last time:
I want to know what I will get paid TODAY, THIS WEEK or by the
MONTH.
I don't know how to get the Day (C2),Week (D2) and Month.(E2).
Thanks for those who helped.
Now:
I must add that if today is Thursday I need to know what I will get paid
Thursday - Saturday for the week and from the 29th - 30th of the month. In
other words for the week and Month calculations it must be going forward
from the current day not for the entire week or month if that time has past.
If the weekday is Tuesday then I need from Tuesday to Saturday. What formula
can I use to accomplish this? I now I did not make myself clear before. I
apologize.

Please help.
Digital2k

       A           B           C         D          E           F
1  Dates   Amount   Today   This       This
                                          Week    Month
2  6/27/06 $500          0      $700     $700
3  6/28/06 $200       $200   $700     $700
4  7/1/06   $600          0          0       $700
_________________________________
5  Total     $1300     $200    $700    $700

0
digital2k (37)
6/29/2006 10:29:20 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

I worked this out for you in the other group.  Check under
excel.programming for your answer.
Regards,
Jamie
Digital2k wrote:
> Hello,
> I wrote last time:
> I want to know what I will get paid TODAY, THIS WEEK or by the
> MONTH.
> I don't know how to get the Day (C2),Week (D2) and Month.(E2).
> Thanks for those who helped.
> Now:
> I must add that if today is Thursday I need to know what I will get paid
> Thursday - Saturday for the week and from the 29th - 30th of the month. In
> other words for the week and Month calculations it must be going forward
> from the current day not for the entire week or month if that time has past.
> If the weekday is Tuesday then I need from Tuesday to Saturday. What formula
> can I use to accomplish this? I now I did not make myself clear before. I
> apologize.
>
> Please help.
> Digital2k
>
>        A           B           C         D          E           F
> 1  Dates   Amount   Today   This       This
>                                           Week    Month
> 2  6/27/06 $500          0      $700     $700
> 3  6/28/06 $200       $200   $700     $700
> 4  7/1/06   $600          0          0       $700
> _________________________________
> 5  Total     $1300     $200    $700    $700

Thank you Jamie,

I gave a bad example below.
this is the link to the spreadsheet I'm trying to create.
http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=7014056

It works fine except for the week and month I want to know going forward in
time.
In other words for the week and Month calculations must be going forward
from the current day not for the entire week or month if that time has past.
If the weekday is Tuesday then I need from Tuesday to Saturday. If it's the
3rd of the month
I need from the 3rd to the end of the month. What formula
can I use to accomplish this?
Digital2k

"Jamie Hildebrand" <jamiehildebrand@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I worked this out for you in the other group.  Check under
> excel.programming for your answer.
> Regards,
> Jamie
> Digital2k wrote:
>> Hello,
>> I wrote last time:
>> I want to know what I will get paid TODAY, THIS WEEK or by the
>> MONTH.
>> I don't know how to get the Day (C2),Week (D2) and Month.(E2).
>> Thanks for those who helped.
>> Now:
>> I must add that if today is Thursday I need to know what I will get paid
>> Thursday - Saturday for the week and from the 29th - 30th of the month.
>> In
>> other words for the week and Month calculations it must be going forward
>> from the current day not for the entire week or month if that time has
>> past.
>> If the weekday is Tuesday then I need from Tuesday to Saturday. What
>> formula
>> can I use to accomplish this? I now I did not make myself clear before. I
>> apologize.
>>
>> Please help.
>> Digital2k
>>
>>        A           B           C         D          E           F
>> 1  Dates   Amount   Today   This       This
>>                                           Week    Month
>> 2  6/27/06 $500          0      $700     $700
>> 3  6/28/06 $200       $200   $700     $700
>> 4  7/1/06   $600          0          0       $700
>> 5  Total     $1300     $200    $700    $700

0
digital2k (37)