Date Cell In Chart Title?

How do I keep a date cell value in the dd/mm/yyyy format vs. it
converting back to a serial number?

The Chart Title refers to a cell with the date in the correct format
but when I concatenate it into the title it reverts back to a serial
number.

Thank you

0
Bob
4/4/2006 7:26:22 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

How to select series in chart?

Linking a Chart with graphics to ppt

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Multiple stacked bar charts