Feb 1,2008   --->  2008-2-1

0
cola (1)
11/19/2009 12:50:06 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Format?

"����" <cola@hz.cn> wrote in message
> Feb 28,2008  --->  2008-2-28
> Feb 1,2008   --->  2008-2-1

0
Bernard
11/19/2009 1:31:08 PM
See your other post

"ÎÞÃû" wrote:

> Feb 28,2008  --->  2008-2-28
> Feb 1,2008   --->  2008-2-1
>

> .

Hi,
Highlight the cell, right click in the mouse, cell format, custom format and
enter

yyyy-mm-dd

"ÎÞÃû" wrote:

> Feb 28,2008  --->  2008-2-28
> Feb 1,2008   --->  2008-2-1
>

> .

Date construct with DatePart is kicking my.... well, you know.
Private Sub cmdCreatePath_Click() Dim strDateCons As String <bunch of my code that is (surprisingly) working like it should> strDateCons = DatePart(yyyy, Me.txtDateEntered) & "-" & DatePart(mm, Me.txtDateEntered) & _ "-" & DatePart(dd, Me.txtDateEntered) Debug.Print strDateCons End Sub When I click the magic button... nuffin'! I get an error message that states "Compile error: Variable not defined" and it highlights the 'yyyy' part of my first DatePart statement. What I actually wanted it to do was to take the date ...

Cell Reference 01-12-10
What I am looking for is that when I enter a formula (In cell B1) to pick up value in A1. Now I need value from cell A5 in cell B2. Next value I need in B3 is A9. Everytime I have to change the cell values manually in column B. Formula I use : - =IF(OR(AK64<$D$4,AK64=$D$4),H331,0) Now I need value from cell H336 and I manually change H331 to H336 shown below =IF(OR(AK64<$D$4,AK64=$D$4),H336,0) Any way to make this automated. Thanks Ankur Bhateja ankur.bhateja@hotmail.com Instead of =IF(OR(AK64<$D$4,AK64=$D$4),H331,0) you could say =IF(AK64<=$D$4,H331,0) ...

outlook 2003 02-18-10
Can not send mail from a distribution list created in Outlook 2003 - why? I get an error message that reads - could not be delivered to the following receive 501 5.5.2 RCPT TO syntax error Can someone help me. "pj jakobsen" <pj jakobsen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A0D15814-B5C5-4153-91EF-F3D36CD3F581@microsoft.com... > Can not send mail from a distribution list created in Outlook 2003 - why? > I get an error message that reads - could not be delivered to the following > receive 501 5.5.2 RCPT TO syntax error > Can someone help me. ...

Record Count 10-02-07
Experts, I'm trying to dynamically stored the record count from a subform into a field on my form. Now I have to look at the record count on the subform and manually entered the count into a field on form. There must be a better way. Please help! In the Control Source property of a text box on the main form: =[SubFormControlName].[Form].[recordset].[RecordCount] Where SubFormControlName is the name of the subform control, Not the name of the form that is the Source Object of the subform control. -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "Shiller" wrote: > Experts, >...

Changing a text field to a date field
Hi I know this is a problem for lots of people but I still cant find an answer. I have imported a text file into excel with a number field that displays credit card expiry dates as a 4 digit number. example 0408 so month + year. I have converted the number field to a text field so it doesnt drop off the first zero and now I need to convert it to a date field. Any nice easy simple ideas. Any help would be much appreaciated. Or direction to a question the same. Perhaps =DATE(100+RIGHT(A1,2),LEFT(A1,2),1) format as date -- daddylonglegs --------------------------------------------...

MRP not creating planned orders in version 10.0
I'm testing version 10.0 on a test system and using a copy of my live database. Version 8.0 creates a planned PO when QTY Available falls below Order Point Qty. It's not working in 10.0. I've checked all my settings from 8.0 to 10.0 and they all look the same. Is there a setting I'm missing? Thanks, Ken Have you rebuilt your low level codes after the upgrade? -- Tim Foster "KRoy" wrote: > I'm testing version 10.0 on a test system and using a copy of my live > database. Version 8.0 creates a planned PO when QTY Available falls below > Ord...

Date and time onto a form
Hi, I am designing a form that my client would like the date and time automatically recorded in a field and stored so that when they refer back it shows when the record was done. The 'NOW' function only shows the current date & time and keeps updating. Is there a way of putting the 'NOW' value into a field, then locking it so it doesn't change when the record is reopened. Hope that makes sense! Kazlou The form stores data in a table. You need to add a date/time field to your table to record the date and time a record was last updated. 1. Open the table in desig...

Upgrading #10
I am currently using MS Money 99 and recently purchased Money 2006. I want to upgrade and keep using the same file in the new version of the software. (This way I still have all my financial data in tact.) When I go to open the 99 file or restore the 99 backup in the 2006 version, I get an error message that says it cannont locate the file or that is has been corrupted. I know neither of these are true because I can still use the file in Money 99. I don't think Money 2006 knows how to recognize the 99 file. How do I use my Money 99 file in the 2006 version of the software? M...

Date question 01-14-10
Can anyone help with this function: =IF[Date Parts Ordered Completed]+ [Date Part Completed]+[Date Purchasing Completed],not blank,=Date The goal is that is all three fields have a date in them, then put in today's date in the final field. If one of the dates is missing, then the final date is blank. The only problem is if I open up that form I do not want it to change the date to today. I want it to stay the date of the actual completion. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, P-Chu -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Try this -- Completion_...

date #4
Hi All I live in South Africa, and I have an interesting problem that persists in Excel 2003 and 2007. =TEXT(NOW(),"dd mmm yyyy") returns 15 Dec 2006 =month(now()) returns 12 =text(month(now()),"MMMM") returns January =year(now()) returns 2006 =text(year(now()),"yyyy") returns 1905 Why would this be? Thanks Chris Chris, =text(month(now()),"MMMM") should be =text(now(),"MMMM") and =text(year(now()),"yyyy") should be =text(now(),"yyyy") or just =year(now()) Otherwise, you are calcing the month of the 12th day afte...

How to show the month of the referenced cell (containing a date)
If a cell holds the date "2/1/08", what formula can I use that will give me the following result: "Feb - 08" I tried =Month(a2)......but I just get the number of the month. Thanks. =TEXT(A2,"mmm - yy") Or simply =A2 with the cell custom formatted mmm - yy HTH. Best wishes Harald "Dave K" <fred.sheriff@gmail.com> skrev i melding news:165b03da-19ba-40b8-b9fe-77b17ef045b5@d45g2000hsc.googlegroups.com... > If a cell holds the date "2/1/08", what formula can I use that will > give me the following result: > > "Feb - 08&...

Accpac DOS with Adagio Migration to Dynamics 10
Anybody still do these migrations.... ...

OWA Question #10
Hello, we're running Exchange 2003 and I have the following situation. Several employees in our company decided to start a different branch. Instead of creating a separate domain we just created a new account in AD with a different domain suffix. So let's say they used to have account@companyA.com. But now they have account@companyB.com. They've been able to access email via Outlook just fine but when accessing it via OWA, they are unsuccessful. We've tried logging them in with both companyA.com and companyB.com domains in the login screen. companyA.com just retur...

GL Posting date is missing or invalid error message
Hello, When trying to post a Sales order through Sales transactions entry window, we get an error message 'General ledger posting date is invalid or missing' The dates seem correct. The fiscal periods are all set up correctly. This happens whether we try to post an individual transcation or a batch. The batch looks like it is posting, but all the posting reports have zero mamounts in them & the batch still sits there even after posting as if it has never been posted. We are running GP 8.00g34 What is causing this & how do we fix it? Thanks Did you recently change your pos...

Money 2001 #10
when using the portfolio I entered a new transaction under a new acount and an error message appeared "M Money has encountered a problem and needs to close". The computer then shuts down or locks up. This happens whenever I click on portfolio. This problem has occured twice over the past month. The first time I went back one month and reentered all my transactions before the error accured and was going along fine but then it happened again while entering a transaction under a new account. ...

Date range for a report
Hi I am trying to run a query and can't seem to nail down the right code. We use the access database to track files, incoming/outgoing correspondence dates etc. I am trying to run a query that show me files with dates in a follow up field of -60 days to +7 days, so essentially any follow ups missed in the last 2 months and up coming in the next week. This report is run on a weekly basis. Appreciate any help Thanks Assuming that the follow up field is actually a date/time data type, try this in the criteria: Between Date() - 60 and Date() + 7 -- Jerry Whittle, ...

Payroll GP 10.0

Trouble with Expression 02-19-10
This expression counts the number of records where a tick box is YES TxtSoleYes: Count(IIf(txtSole,1,Null)) Why doesn't this work to give me the number of No's TxtSoleYes: Count(IIf(txtSole,0,Null)) Thanks Tony -- Why don't my grey cells communicate with each as fast as they used to? I hate getting old! Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/201002/1 Tony - Try Sum instead of Count. Count gives the number of non-nulls, and zero is non-null. -- Daryl S "TonyWilliams via AccessMonster.com&...

Date Formula #3
I am having difficulty with the "NOW" formula. What I would like for it to do is when I enter a value in one cell have it update in another cell the date when the information was entered and that date stay permanenty. What I am having is the date changes to the current date everyday. Is this possible to do? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Todd You can do it with the change event of the worksheet This example will place the date/time in the B column if you change a cell in the range A1:A20. Place the code in the Sheet module Right click on a sheet tab and choose ...

calculating quantity on hand based on date-time stamp
Hello: I am always unclear on the proper syntax for pulling date-related data. I need to pull a field in my query, below, based on the field called "IV00118.CHANGEDATE_I". This is the date in which an end user changed the cost of an item. To give you some background, the IV00102 table in my query below is the Item Quantity Master table, while the IV00118 table is the Item Cost Change History table. The field that I want to pull based on that date field is the IV00102.QTYONHND field. This field is the inventory quantity on hand field. How would I format the syntax bel...

Formula to display Count of Days in given month, using list of Start and End Dates
I have a large number of rows that contain a start date and end date. I am attempting to generate a count of days within that date range that are in a particular month, for example, Jan of 2011. Any suggestions for a formula that could be used to display the amounts shown in Column C would be helpful. Layout is: A B C Start Date End Date Count of Days in Jan2011 1/10/11 4/7/11 21 2/6/11 3/1/11 0 12/20/10 2/15/11 31 Etc. Dave, I think the best way is to create a table f...

SUMIFS with Dates
I have a conditional SUMIFS Detail Sheet Type Date Qty Credit 2/1/10 1 Sales 2/2/10 2 Credit 2/15/10 3 Summary Sheet Week # Start Date End Date Credits Sales 1 2/1/10 2/5/10 1 2 2 2/8/10 2/15/10 3 0 So, basicallay I am summing the Credit column if the Detail is Type Credit and the Date is >= the Start Date on the line and the End Date <= the Date on the line. Same for Sales. However, as simple as it seems, it just seems not lo l...

email sent/received dates
Hi, I'm using MSN Premium included with Verizon DSL and decided to take advantage of the 2g email storage and outlook connector for msn. Got it set up and working. I created a new folder to archive some email before I copy it to the archive pst on my pc so I can search it remotely. No problems. Today, I noticed all my dates changed on sent and received email that I moved. Worse, the header in the email (that outlook displays) shows this new date and doesn't reflect the original email date. I was moving mail from our company exchange server that was ready to be deleted to this fo...

Dynamics CRM 4.0
Hi, I've modified the format in the system settings screen to be "English (United Kingdom)", however all dates are still appearing in US format. Even when you expand the calendar control it displays incorrectly. Numeric values are correct - showing the pound sign and correct decimal point. I've restarted IIS, made sure all SQL logins are British English and the default regional settings of the server are set to British English. Even rebooted the server but this still hasn't corrected the problem. Can anybody tell me how to resolve this please Thanks I was looking ...

range color from date and database
newbie done some homework on excel i would like to have a range change color based on date and time and a name from a database--or any suggestion for example if it is thursday and the time is betweeen 1 and 3 pm i want the range to be say light red if out of tinme range i want it to be light green also the cell above the range as long as time constraints are met to have a name from a datasource any suggestions or ideas apprciated i need to have data from either a database or from say another sheet where user can enter a form the data from the datasource would fill range values a...