Data Table

I am working with an Excel Workbook (that I did not create) and there
are data tables that arent updating, rather I am just getting #NUM! or
#DIVO! errors. The cells in question (those that arent updating) are
reading {=Table(,CELL)}. I have tried to use F9 to refresh the table
but have had no success.

I need to either figure out how to refresh the table or view the table
data, neither of which I can do currently. I tried to read the Help
section but it suggested I go to the "Layout" Tab, which is not
showing up on Excel 2007.

Does anyone know how to do solve this issue?
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow