Create macro for "Ctrl + [" shortcut key??

I normally use the "Ctrl + [" shortcut key to jump to a Precedent
reference in a formula/link, however I recently moved to Sweden where
the keyboard layout is different and I am unable to find this shortcut
and have been unable to create a macro for this function.

Does anyone know how to get around this problem using a keyboard with a
different layout (I've already tried changing keyboard layout and
language settings) or does anyone know how to create a macro which
replicates this function??? (I've already tried using the "Edit - Go To
- Special - Precedent" function, however it does not work when the
reference/precedent is in another worksheet/workbook)

HELP!!!!

Thanks,
Nils

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Get a Swedish keyboard, the shortcut is the same Ctrl + [
you need to hold down AltGr and the [ is at the same key as 8
since the Swedish alphabet has 3 extra letters the place where the [ is on
US layout
is taken already..

--

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"nilsstyf" <nilsstyf.vpr40@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message
> I normally use the "Ctrl + [" shortcut key to jump to a Precedent
> reference in a formula/link, however I recently moved to Sweden where
> the keyboard layout is different and I am unable to find this shortcut
> and have been unable to create a macro for this function.
>
> Does anyone know how to get around this problem using a keyboard with a
> different layout (I've already tried changing keyboard layout and
> language settings) or does anyone know how to create a macro which
> replicates this function??? (I've already tried using the "Edit - Go To
> - Special - Precedent" function, however it does not work when the
> reference/precedent is in another worksheet/workbook)
>
> HELP!!!!
>
> Thanks,
> Nils

terre081 (3244)