Create Formula - Add # of Networkdays to a specific start date to find an end date #2

I need to create a formula where I add a set number of Networkdays to a
start date.  Example:

Start Date = 1/2/07
Number of Networkdays = 21
End Date = Is calculated

If Start = 1/2/07 and 21 Networkdays are added, what is the retured end
date????

I can only find example of Networkdays where I would be providing the
Start and End Dates, and it will calculate the Networkdays.  I can't
find example where End Date is calculated based on the number of
networkdays from start date.

Can anyone help with a valid formula for this?

Thanks!!

0
bdicarlo1 (11)
1/8/2007 11:32:05 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Trying to find out which numbers occure most often
I�m giving exams to students and want to see if the students are missin the same questions in every class. I have a simple spreadsheet tha has me enter the question number into the column each time a questio is missed. The MODE function can tell me which number is occurrin most often. However, I need to see if there is any other numbers tha are occurring often as well. Is there a command that will allow me to look at the second mos entered number? For example, if I have 5,3,3,2,3,4,3,4,1,3,4, my mod would be 3 as that�s the number that repeats the most. However, happens 3 times and that...

Want to add new folder to all existing mailboxes
Hello, I'm trying to find a way to add a "junk mail" folder to every mailbox in my site without having to log into each one manually. any ideas thank e "Eric" <ehansen@aruplab.nospam.com> wrote: >Hello, I'm trying to find a way to add a "junk mail" folder to every mailbox in my site without having to log into each one manually. any ideas? >thanks >e Well, if you've got an anti virus or anti spam product that's Exchange integrated then the package will generate them automatically. If you haven't, then deply Outlook 2003. If y...

how do i add time up in exel
everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though i only enter even numbers ,this is to add my hours worked in a month Tell us what's in a1:a30. If they are all even numbers, you should definitely get an even result. But if they include minutes, you can get an odd number of hours. -- Regards, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail "loadie" <loadie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12306C49-050C-4DED-AD75-2ECEE54A24F7@microsoft.com... > everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though > i &g...

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Microsoft POS #2

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

cant start outlook pst file to large

adding name /creating field/query?

formula based on format

Creating new attributes

Find prev record on other requeried form
Using access 2003. I have a main form for name and address info. A subform shows limited info on client placement. Click a command button on the main form and user opens another form for full screen entry of placement data. That form opens showing the client selected on the initial main form. When the full screen placement form closes, it requeries the original main form with the placement subform to show the added placement. It goes to the first record in the table though. It does not show the original client whose placement was just added. How do I set the mai...

This formula doesn't work: = day(today())
This formula doesn't work: = day(today()) Except from spreading one formula into 2, is it possible to make it workable in 1 formula? If so, how? -- Additional information: - I'm using Office XP - I'm using Windows XP ���H����O�D�`����. �p��������B, ���Ѫ̤��[�祿!! My ability is very limited. Hope you will not mind to enlighten me if I do wrongly. What doesn't work? For today (7 May 2004) =DAY(TODAY()) returns 7. In article <eYuAXhDNEHA.624@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>, "0-0 Wai Wai ^-^" <x@x.com> wrote: > This formula doesn't work: = day...

matching contents #2

Font dosen't revert back to original after typing in date
Example I n my text I type I have December 28th The th automatically reduces to a much smaller font and once you hit the sapce bar to continue it reverts back to the larger font. It only does this some of times, why is this being so inconsistent?. I refortmated my comp. last week and when I reinstalled office I was hoping this inconsistent problem would have been resloved, but no 2nd question please. When I post a question in "discussion group" and check the box "Notify me of Replies" I never receice a reply to my question I then have to go back to ...

Convert date
How can I convert a date in this format (mm-dd-yyyy) to a Julian-date (i.e., YYYYDDD)? For example: 09-13-2003 to 2003256 Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/jdates.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany gary wrote: > How can I convert a date in this format (mm-dd-yyyy) to a > Julian-date (i.e., YYYYDDD)? > > For example: 09-13-2003 to 2003256 On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 10:24:57 -0700, "gary" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How can I convert a date in this format (mm-dd-yyyy) to a >Julian-date (i.e., YYYYDDD)? > >For exa...

formating date from general2 custom
I have an input xls file with the date but like this: Wed May 14 00:00:00 GMT-05:00 2008 I need to have just following format dd/mm/yyyy I tried to format it using Format->Cells->Date or Format->Cells- >Custom but this is failing. Nothing changed. Any ideas? Thanks for the help. Vlad <vladimir.vaynshtok@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1013b138-352b-4799-81ba-9508b74a1850@t54g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... >I have an input xls file with the date but like this: > > Wed May 14 00:00:00 GMT-05:00 2008 > > I need to have just following format > > d...

Reverse created rules
I inadvertantly created a rule to automatically send emails from an email address directly into the deleted files. How do I reverse or delete the rule for this sender??????? If this is Outlook then select the Tools Menu > Rules Wizard > locate the Rule and delete it, if its Outlook Express then go to Tools > Message Rules "joebzii@everestkc.net" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1c12401c4218b$fa8e7f70$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I inadvertantly created a rule to automatically send > emails from an email address directly into the deleted &...