Copy/Paste problem in Excel 2007

I need to copy the data from one Excel sheet to another. But when I
select, copy and paste, the new data overwrites and replaces the data in
the other sheet instead of adding it to it.

How can I add the data so it is in addition to the existing data?

Thank you.

Jeff
0
Jeff9963 (48)
3/21/2012 1:09:31 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

On 3/21/12 9:09 AM, Jeff@nospam.invalid wrote:
> I need to copy the data from one Excel sheet to another. But when I
> select, copy and paste, the new data overwrites and replaces the data in
> the other sheet instead of adding it to it.
>
> How can I add the data so it is in addition to the existing data?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Jeff
Please ignore. I figured it out.

Thank you and sorry.