Convertion 2

forgot to say, I need a formula for column 'D', many thanks
0
melo (2)
7/20/2005 7:46:18 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Don't fragment your question, stick to one thread.

--
 HTH

Bob Phillips

"melo" <melo@gmail.com> wrote in message
> forgot to say, I need a formula for column 'D', many thanks

0
phillips1 (803)

text wrap refusal #2
Bernard & Gord Thank you for taking the time to help. It turns out that by formattin the rows to autofit, my problem disappeared. Do -- kildevi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- kildevil's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=631 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27065 ...

Recovery Storage Groups #2
I have 2 administrative groups: SFO and NYC SFO has 2 servers: SFEX and SFEX1 NYC has 2 servers: NYEX and NYEX1 The servers with the 1 suffix are for recovery purposes only. I created Recovery Storage Groups on both SFEX1 and NYEX1. When I attempted to add a database to recover in NYEX1, I'm prompted with both the mailbox store for NYEX and NYEX1. But when I do the same in SFEX1, I'm only given the option to add the mailbox store for SFEX1 and not SFEX. How do I get it to find the the mailbox store for SFEX? Both SFEX and SFEX1 are running Exchange Server 2003 w/ SP1. Plea...

client using 4.0 but never applied rollup 2
Does rollup 2 need to be applied to a client's computer if they upgraded to 4.0 but did not apply the rollup 2 patch? No, the roll up patch 2 is only meant for CRM 3.0 not for titan 4.0. SO, you can start using CRM 4.0 without updating the rollup. "kfainter" wrote: > Does rollup 2 need to be applied to a client's computer if they > upgraded to 4.0 but did not apply the rollup 2 patch? > ...

Migration Question #2
Have an NT4 Server w/ Exch 5.5...........network upgrade dictates the NT4 box be wiped and Win2K Server installed with Exchange 2000 on top of it. We have Exmerged the mailboxes out into pst files.............the W2K server will be joining a new domain with the same user accounts as NT4 domain. Aprox 100 user accounts are aliased to there mail accounts......example...user acct is User12Loc3 and the User12Loc3 user account has email aliased as BSmith@mycompany.com. Is a procedure available to map the pst files back to the user accounts when we Exmerge back into Exch 2000? Thanks First mak...

automatic sort #2
I have a spreadsheet with columns A:G and unlimited rows. Is there any way to automatically sort the whole sheet in alphabetical order by, let say column G? The problem is that users of this sheet enter data in the rows and I need it to be sorted as I mentioned above but many of them don't know much Excel and can't do the sort from the menu so I was thinking maybe some kind of macro could do it but I don't know how to write it. I should mention that I already have macro on that sheet that sets up printing area, also with ctrl+D it deletes the current row and moves everything up so ...

CTRL-END #2
Pushing CTRL - END in excel sometimes takes the cursor to a position (cell) far below the real last active cell, as if it is still remembering the former position when certain rows were not yet deleted . How can we reset this? If you make an entry in cell D10, then delete it and make an entry in D8, the spreadsheet still considers D10 to be the lower right corner. If you delete rows 9 and 10 and then save the file, D8 will be the lower right corner. See http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused for a solution -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) ...

Converting from a PC to a Mac
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi, I am migrating from a PC to a Mac. Will Entourage read the .pst file from the PC? or is there an import/export routine? or, is there some type of conversion process (software program)? Thanks "Dougk@officeformac.com" wrote: > i, I am migrating from a PC to a Mac. Will Entourage read the .pst file from > the PC? or is there an import/export routine? or, is there some type of > conversion process (software program)? Entourage doesn't provide direct support for PST files. Entourage won't b...

Can I have 2 customer ID's roll up into 1 invoice
We have a customer that buys 2 different lines of our product. Currently we are using 1 customer ID and putting both lines of product on the same order & invoice. For reporting purposes, we need to be able to divide the different lines into separate divisions. We still need to input both lines of product on 1 order/invoice. Any thoughts? -- Phil Camp Director of Information Hopkinsville Milling Company What kind of reporting are you talking about Phil? There are a number of ways of classifying product that will enable segregation on reports. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT East Co...

2 401K accounts with the same company
My wife and I both work at the same Company and our 401K is also throughthe same company (John Hancock) we can only have one account tied to an indvidule fund but we both have the same investment options selected. Does anyone know a way around this? Thank you, Bill On Sun, 6 May 2007 08:09:01 -0700, Bill <Bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >My wife and I both work at the same Company and our 401K is also throughthe >same company (John Hancock) we can only have one account tied to an indvidule >fund but we both have the same investment options selected. > >Do...

Back-up #2
I'm running MSMoney 2001. It has started needing two disks to BU. I tried and finally got it to back-up to a CD but I keep getting bugged to run BU to a floppy. How can I get the program to recognize I am backing up to a CD? Regards, fatjac In microsoft.public.money, Jack Tanner wrote: >I'm running MSMoney 2001. It has started needing two disks to BU. >I tried and finally got it to back-up to a CD but I keep getting bugged to >run BU to a floppy. > >How can I get the program to recognize I am backing up to a CD? I suggest you make your "floppy" backup...

Converting overtime to decimal
Hello all. I'm working on developing a time sheet for were I work and I need a little help. I have everything working right except the overtime conversion. Here's what I have and what I need: I have time blanks for what hours they work (entered as excel time or military time, converted to excel time: 17:00=5:00 PM I have a field that converts the hours entered into hours worked. The field then looks and sees if it is over 8 hours if it is, then put down 8:00 in a blank and put the remaining time in the overtime field, IE: I worked 8:45 mins in one day (8 hours 45 minutes). 8:00 go...

Hyperlinks in Publisher #2
The insert function of our Publisher 2000 does not have the command to insert Hyperlinks. How can we get this command in Publisher 2000? Thanks refer to http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=30 -- David Bartosik - MS MVP for Publisher help: www.davidbartosik.com enter to win Pub 2003: www.davidbartosik.com/giveaway.aspx "Bill" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5e5701c474c6$dae47b50$a401280a@phx.gbl... > The insert function of our Publisher 2000 does not have > the command to insert Hyperlinks. How can we get this > command in...

Chart names #2
I am producing an Excel sheet with several pages of identical looking charts sourcing different data sets. 6 charts to a page and 4 pages worth of charts. I am using VBA to automatically change the scale of the charts and want to automate it a bit more: The VB code I want to use is similar to: For Sheet_Num = 1 to 4 For Graph_Num = 1 to 6 Set myRange = Worksheets(Sheet_Num).Range(Graph_Num) etc. Next Next However, I currntly need to put a translation table in to convert the Graph_Num into the actual graph name (Chart 1, Chart 14, Chart 16, etc.) I just want to rename the actu...

Combining 2 cells
I have a range of scores for a test in cells A10 thru A100. In Cell A1 I have a the formula =COUNTA(A10:A100) that returns the number or n of scores. In cell A2 I have the formula =SUM(A10:A100)/A1 which returns the mean for the range. In cell A3 I have the formula =STDEV(A10:A100) which returns the standard deviation for the range. Cells A2 and A3 are formatted as numbers with 2 decimal places (ex., 1.55). I've combined cells A2 and A3 into another cell with the formula =A2& " / " & A3 to be able to view the mean/standard deviation in the same cell (ex., 9.5 / 1.5)...

Advanced Distribution #2
We have a customer that wants to stop using advanced distribution for some of their documents. They took the fulfillment invoice transferred to backorder and now wants to transfer the backorder to an order but when they attempt to transfer, no documents transfer. My thought on this is becuase it started as a fulfillment document this is not an optionto do. Any thoughts on how to do this? Thanks! If you were able to transfer the fulfillment orders to back order documents, you should now be able to void the fulfillment orders. In order to be able to transfer the back orders to sales or...

Store.exe error #2
We have a Database that failed with the error below after running ESEUTIL/P, ESEUTIL/D, and ISINTEG -fix the store mounts and after 4 min the error appears again and dismounts all stores. The database show a clean shutdown with ESEUTIL /mh and no errors with ISINTEG. Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft Exchange Server Event Category: None Event ID: 1000 Date: 7/15/2004 Time: 9:46:21 PM User: N/A Computer: MAILBE07 Description: Faulting application store.exe, version 6.5.7226.3, stamp 407db771, faulting module exchmem.dll, version 6.5.7226.0, stamp 406d29b4, debug? 0, fault address 0...

Can I split 1 cell into 2 cells in Excel?
I am working in a spreadsheet where I frequently use the filter and sort functions. I want to split one cell into two in one column, I don't want to use two columns and merge the rest of the cells as this upsets the filter/sort functions. Try this.... Highlight the required cells you want to split and DATA > TEXT TO COLUMNS > NEXT then enter the parameter that you want to split by (colon, space, etc) FINISH "Chalky" wrote: > I am working in a spreadsheet where I frequently use the filter and sort > functions. I want to split one cell into two in one column...

Merging from Excel to Word #2
I am using Excel as a data source for mail Merge letters and have multiple sheets in each Excel document. I am not sure how to select a specific sheet when merging to avoid having to use the entire document and then seperating what I do and don't actually need I have also thought of using a new template each time I need to merge and copying the info over but there must be an easier option. Hi AFAIK you have to use the first worksheet of your workbook. Even with defined names Word seems to require the first sheet as datasource (see also http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm) ...

Display Array from VBA #2
Hi: At the end of a VBA macro I have a set of results saved in an array e Results (1 to 100). How do I display the results in a specified range in a worksheet? I can do it by looping through and doing each one at a time but wha line of code would do it in one go (if there is one)? Thanks Bil -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Spreadsheet layout #2
Greetings, I'm a newbie here, XP Pro SP3 plus Office 2000 with SP3. Is it possible to rotate a spreadsheet through 90 degrees, so that all the fields across row 1 become successive fields down column A, similarly row 3 appears down column C etc. I tried to copy a rectangle 3R x 20C to 20R x 3C but that doesn't work. teabag On Jul 7, 6:35=A0pm, "teabag" <nob...@home.com> wrote: > Greetings, I'm a newbie here, > > XP Pro SP3 plus Office 2000 with SP3. > > Is it possible to rotate a spreadsheet through 90 degrees, so that all th= e > fields ...

Resource Scheduling #2
Hi We are running Exchange 2000 and I have an issue that I'm struggling to resolve. We have a number of Public Folder Calendars in Exchange to monitor resource bookings.When scheduling appointments the user would like to invite the resource and be able to view the availability. Currently the public folders are mail enabled but the addresses are hidden from the GAL to avoid mail being indavertently sent to them. If I unhide the address from the GAL I am then select the relevant resource calendar in the scheduling view but the Free/Busy time is not available. I'm wondering if t...

resize a fixed dialog #2
I am trying to figure out how I can resize a fixed dialog in another process. I have set a WH_CBT hook and added the WS_THICKFRAME style at time of creation. This achieves the resize handle in the lower right corner and also the cursor changes to the resize cursor when the mouse is over the border, however, the window does not resize. In Spy++, there are absolutely no resize-related messages being posted. I found a freeware utility, ResizeEnable, that accomplishes this task so I know it can be done. The documentation states that it installs a hook to intercept all messages related ...

Blocking mouse clicks #2
In some lengthy operations, I want to change the cursor to a WaitCursor. I'm using Martyn's CPersistentCursor to hold this WaitCursor. http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/persistentwaitcursor.asp But for my surprise, a WaitCursor don't block the mouse clicks. How could I achieve this? What's wrong with BeginWaitCursor() and EndWaitCursor()? AliR. "Renegade" <renegade@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23xWfY4pRFHA.1176@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > In some lengthy operations, I want to change the cursor to a WaitCursor. > I'm using Martyn's CPersi...

how do I create a 2 year follow up active log
I am new to this and I am creating my own business and would like some info on creating a 2 year log follow up for clients I am signing on such as periodic updates and birthdays any help greatly appreciated You can either use the Calendar or Tasks, depeding on what works best for you. Tasks sounds like it would be better as the calendar can get clogged up pretty quickly. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. ...

Outlook today screen #2
when you start outlook and the outlook today screen is displayed it is all distorted, it looks like a web page that has not loaded correctly with pictures missing and has a few small squares accross the screen. I have tried to repair using the repair tool and have tried to reinstall it but this hasn't worked. Can anyone help. Thanks Dave Hi Dave, The following Knowledge Base (KB) article addresses the issue that you are having. Please follow the steps outlined in this article to see if this resolves your issue. 284926.KB.EN-US OL2000: Outlook Today is Garbled After You Apply the...