Compare data #3

Hi

I wonder if we can have dual display in a cell.

Exemple, i have a list of number and i would like to compare them with the
(parentesis) beside the value.

0
msg_moi (4)
3/27/2009 2:15:09 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

hyperlinks in getting external data through web query
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C47E46.231F97A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable =20 The WEB PAGE I am downloading using the WebQuery with <full Html = formatting> is something like the following=20 Symbol Name Last Trade Day's Range Volume More Info =20 ^BSESN SENSEX 3:58pm 5,233.21 5,154.32 - 5,240.29 N/A Chart, Components =20 ACC.BO A C C-A 4:00pm 261.40 255.30 - 262....

compare two columns and write out the delta
How can I use 1 col (col 1) of numbers as master, compare another column (col 2) to it, then write out everything in col 1, but not in col 3 to another col? Thanks Stacy Whetzell You might need a bit more explanation here maybe an example I am very confused -- Dan Field (Surveyor) "stacy" <goldenoldies@farmerstel.com> wrote in message news:newscache$xz1mcj$imj$1@dada.knx.tva.gov... > How can I use 1 col (col 1) of numbers as master, compare another column > (col 2) to it, then write out everything in col 1, but not in col 3 to > another col? > > Tha...

insert data after page break
I have page breaks set automatically when department changes. I would like to add data I named "DEPT" after each page break. Can anyone help me!! -- yepidu ...

moving pst data to new outlook
hi to all, i would like to move date from my office system computer to my home system ...i have exported the info and when i go to import the system tell me that i do not have the ok how do i correct this problem ??? thanks for you help You can't import directly from a read-only (eg. cd-r/rw) source. You need to copy the pst file to the hard drive and remove the read-only attribute. oh and one other thing... if the pst file was burned to a cdr/rw at a speed faster than 4x, it might not be readable. "james" <fdijamesm@saturn2.com> wrote in message news:204a401c4591a$4...

How can I compare 2 sets of Social Security #'s and Identify dupes
I'm sure this can't be that difficult but for some reason it's just not working for me. I have 2 lists of social security numbers that I need to compare and pull out duplicates. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. Use a formula of =IF(COUNTIF(A:A,B1)<>0,"Duplicate","") in C1, and copy down -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "vwwolfe" <vwwolfe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:94DDF32D-4790-40E4-87D0-6B52BF406587@microsoft.com... > I'm sure this can't be ...

Updating Data from two different worksheets
I have two worksheets, General Ledger and Out Ledger. The general ledge lists our inventory according to a LOT ID and the total number of item in that lot; i.e. column A: Lot ID, column B: Total Number of Pieces column C: Balance The Out Ledger lists the number of items sold from a particular lot i.e. column A: Lot ID, column B: Number Sold I want to be able to calculate the Balance in the General Ledger give the Number Sold in the Out Ledger. I am having difficulty in makin sure the Lot ID's match up and that the proper cells are referenced. Any suggestions/advice would be greatly appr...

Stupid Question: Where to buy CRM 3.0?
Hi, I am in Canada. We are planning to buy CRM 3.0 SBE, and instll it on our own SBS 2003 server. But I did not find where to buy CRM server license and user cAL. Any suggestions? Thanks, Cindy Cindy, You can purchase from any Microsoft LAR. Feel free to email me if you need more information...wayne.sallurday@cimbrian.com. Thanks, Wayne "Cindy" wrote: > Hi, > I am in Canada. We are planning to buy CRM 3.0 SBE, and instll it on our own > SBS 2003 server. But I did not find where to buy CRM server license and user > cAL. > > Any suggestions? > >...

Data Sychronization Error in CRM Outlook
When I go online with a few of my CRM For Outlook Clients I get a "Data Sychronization Error". I get provided with three options: 1. Proceed with going online, but save the data changes offline for the next time you synchronize 2. Stay offline and try to fix the errors so all the data will synchronize 3. Finish going online and do not save the data changes made offline Thanks, James ...

Picklists in CRM 3.0
Hey guys, Im having a lot of issues with Picklists in CRM 3.0 and was wondering if anybody could help me out. I have a C# app that is populating a bunch of accounts into CRM 3.0. In my c# app i have a dataview and am looping through the dataview items and generating accounts in CRM using CRM's WebServices. (example code) ......begin loop..... account theAccount= new account(); theAccount.name = dvTheCompanies[x].Row[1].ToString(); theAccount.new_firstname = dvTheCompanies[x].Row[2].ToString(); theAccount.ne...

How to add a singe symbol to the whole column data?
Dear Friends, I have a simple problem. In my spreadsheet there are 8 columns and 18.000 rows. I need to combine two colums "date of birth" and "sample date", but between them there should be "c": Ex: Date of Birth Sample Date [10/01/1960] [10/10/2005] I do not know how to create new column like this: [10/01/1960 c 10/10/2005] Thanks in advance Daniel Try something like this: C1: =A1&" c "&B1 Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP-Pro "usmleboy" wrote: > Dear F...

Vertical Gridlines & Data Marker
Firstly, I noticed that a vertical gridlines of the chart are not align with the gridlines of the data tables. I am wondering how it can be aligned. Secondly, I also noticed that a marker is located on the leftside virtical gridlines of X scales. I am also wondering how to place it on the center. Hi Gary, In my version of Excel they are. Try it with a line chart. In Excel 2007 you might have to make an adjustment. We need more info. With a data table the markers are placed between the vertical gridlines, if you don't like that you can remove the data table and then format th...

Charting #3
I need help charting 2 different series. One is for Total of Daily Orders (which is a 2 digit number) And then I want to add the total dollar figure for the daily orders (which can be a 5 digit number) I have looked and I know it can be done. Can someone please help Plot both series. Double-click one of the series on the chart. In the resulting dialog box, from the Axes tab, select 'Secondary'. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <0bba01c3aed9$0f9...

--------Profit________________ #3
When you do, we=92ll send you seven of the most important, most profitable, and most unexpected secrets to profiting like a true real estate mogul =96 absolutely free! You can do this, even with no experience in real estate, even if you don=92t know the difference between a nail and a screw, and yes=85 you can even start profiting with real estate rentals if you have a few bumps and bruises on your credit report too! For information you can visit http://growrichwithrentals.com ...

ver 1.2 to ver 1.3
i understood that microsoft do not support ver. 1.2 . To upgrade to ver. 1.3, should i just install ver. 1.3 over ver. 1.2. Please assist. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_013F_01C85DED.1A01D860 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable dexter, Yes, but there will be no more updates for it either. Only 2.0 and = above. What would you be gaining? =20 --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Software =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3...

All data on pivot table rows
The table below is an example of a pivot table query. Is there some option that I can select that will cause each line to contain all values (e.g. Row 2 Column 1 would contain 16/03 and Row 2 Column 2 would contain Mon, and so on). 16/03 Mon Admin 0.4 C2000 0.6 Dale 8.3 Tue Dale 7.5 Wed Admin 0.9 Dale 7.5 Thu ACM 0.5 Dale 8.5 Fri ACM 1 Admin 1 Dale 6.1 The row headings show once in...

VBA code to Add data to exsiting worksheet
Hi, I got this code from the net, but I wish to modify it so that it ca add data to the exsiting Master sheet whenever a new worksheet has bee added to the exsiting workbook which already contain other sheets. also try with the Function LastRow but it didn't give the results want. :confused: I hope some experts can please kindly help to take look to modify the codes. Any similar ideas also accepted. Thankyou very much for any guides. The codes are as below: Option Explicit Sub CopyRange() Dim sh As Worksheet Dim DestSh As Worksheet Dim Last As Long If SheetExists("Master&quo...

Pivot table, dynamic data formula
I set up a dynamic formula as noted on the Contextures website <http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot01.html#Dynamic> . I have multiple pivot tables in my worksheet. I would like to set up the pivot tables so they refer to the 1st pivot table, which references the dynamic formula range. In the pivot table wizard,when I change the data source for each of the pivot tables to the 1st pivot table, click "finish" and go back into the wizard to see what data the table is referring to, it always comes up with the dynamic formula, not the 1st pivot table. I believe the dra...

FRx reports with Analytical Accounting data
Hi, Does anyone know if we could create and manage FRx reports with Analytical Accounting data? Any idea of where could I find a demo or better, download a trial version? Any comments or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Erika Yes, you can use FRx to report on AA data. From what I've seen it's the best tool. I've had the best luck using trees in FRx to break out the different dimension values. I will e-mail you a sample FRx catalog I created. You can import it into your specification set and see what I did. "Erika Okrassa" wrote: > Hi, &...

CRM 3.0 + Domain Rename
I am currently preparing for a domain rename in my AD environment. I am planing on using the rendom utilities as well as the exchange fixup for this project. I am not able to find any information however on whether or not CRM will work under this scenario. All that I have been able to find is that CRM is linked to the GUID's in AD which do not change under a domain renaming scenario (only the DNS name and NetBIOS name are chaning, GUID's do not). Has anyone tried this and did you have any success? I just need to know if this is possible or if I will need to use the redeploy...

Issues printing reports in CRM 3.0
A user recently reported an issue with printing reports. When I tried from my machine, I am also having a problem. We had always been able to print in the past, so am not quite sure what the issue is and where/ when it originated. As a temporary measure, I have advised that they export to pdf and then print from there, but is obviously a bit annoying. When we try pressing the print button, nothing happens and we get the warning sign (yellow triangle with black exclamation mark in the bottom left corner (IE7). Getting details for it gives the following: Line: 20 Char: 4 Error: Object doesn...

Exchange 2000 disaster recovery #3
This is a mess! My Domain Controller/Exchange Server experienced a fatal error. Drive D had some sector errors but is now functioning. This is where Exchange was installed. This error caused Drive M to "dispapear". At this point Exchange Manager says the Exchange Server cannot be contacted although all the automatic services are started. Drive D seems to have the data store files (hopefully in tact). I've now created a new machine in a new domain with a fresh install of Exchange 2000. I want to "recover" the data from the original Exchange 2000 server (rememeber th...

Can one correlate data betw/sheets ?
Hello - I'm new to this group as well. I'm on Excel 2003, Win XP Pro and I'm fairly familiar with the excel interface, but probably still a newbie. I'm doing a running balance, like a checkbook, with deposits and withdrawals etc. I've set that up fine, but I'd like to be able to correlate and continue data between sheets because I've set the worksheet up to have 8 sheets within it (if I'm using the wrong terminology, this is one (1) excel worksheet file with 8 sheets within it - that's 8 sheet tabs at the bottom). In specifics, I'd like to ha...

creating an address data base #2
I would like to create a database of clients, and when i type ne invoices i would like to select them so the address etc will fill int the address block automaticly -- adspreadboroug ----------------------------------------------------------------------- adspreadborough's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1565 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27192 ...

Data Formatting/Reformatting
I extract financial data that is formatted Vertically. Looks like; Month1 Month2 Budget Actual Budget Actual Acct1 $123 $150 $125 $170 Acct2 $456 $123 $489 $400 I would like to format it Horizontally. It would look like; Month 1 Month2 Acct1 Budget $123 $125 Actual $150 $170 Acct2 Budget $456 $489 Actual $123 $400 (Assuming the above formatting will be lost attached is a documen showing these examples). I have tried to use the transpose function and pivot table and it jus isn't working for me. Is there an easy fix that anyone knows of. Thanks for any...

Local Data in Outlook
Not sure if this is an issue that's been addressed before but... I have one user who cannot access the Local Data option in Outlook at all. When he attempts to open it, absolutely NOTHING happens. No dialogue box opens, no error pops up. Has anybody else experienced this? Any workaround/solution? Max Does the user have the "Sync To Outlook" privilege in his/her security role? (Go to Settings > Business Unit Settings > Security Roles and open the role assigned to the user. Click the Business Management tab to locate this privilege.) -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP ht...