Column widths get changed when another user opens my files

hello,

i save an excel file on a network drive and when another user opens it the
width of the columns are all changed.

what's going on? How can we get stop this?

thanks!!!
0
Patrick2861 (490)
10/26/2006 7:25:02 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

How to recover if a user "Undoes" a record?
When the AfterUpdate event of my Status field is triggered, I update several other tables with dependent data. What happens if someone hits ESC twice to Undo the record? Is there some way I can know that this happened? Then I could roll back any updates. Btw, the Form_AfterUpdate event doesn't seem applicable since one of the things I do is set a DateCompleted field on the form itself. Any ideas or suggestions would be welcome. You could trap the keystrokes, but it might be a better idea to use the AfterUpdate event of the form itself to update the other tables. That event only ...

MS Money 95 data files

Counting number of X's in a column

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Unlocking a User
I have GP10 and a user entered a password wrong too many times. I am logged into GP and an under 'Admininstration' and do not see a way to unlock the user. Am I in the right place? Where do I need to go? Thanks, John John, Are you enforcing password policies for your users in GP? If so, go to Microsoft Dynamics GP > Tools > Setup > System > User. Enter a temporary password for the user and check the Change Password Next Login box. Provide the user with the temporary password and the system will do the rest. Again, this is all assuming your are enforcing pas...

New Disk storage

Where is the workspace file stored?

cant start outlook pst file to large

Opening Excel Workbooks