code or macro that would save data then clear form

I have a form built that I would like to ba able to create a database of
saved data from before excuting my clear reset macro.
Example would be:
Transfer data from my form, save on the next available row in another
worksheet then clear form. Any ideas?
0
Japs (1)
5/18/2007 4:21:02 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

I'd start on Debra Dalgleish's site:
http://contextures.com/xlForm02.html

and you didn't ask for this:
http://contextures.com/xlForm03.html

--

Dave Peterson
0

Use Form to prompt for report criteria

A macro to increase line spacing
I'm trying to make a macro on my Word 2007 "Quick Access Toolbar" that will add 6 points after each line that I've selected. When I record a macro to do this, it adds the 6 points fine, but then sets the indent at "0", which was what the paragraph had when I recorded the macro. What I'd like it to do is ignore the indent of whatever paragraph I'm using the macro on, leave it as it is, and just add 6 points. Any suggestions how to do that? Here is how the Macro reads in VB--perhaps if I alter some of the parameters that would do it. Thanks for...

Excel pivottable with OLAP cubes saves names, not keys
hi, Is there a way to let the Excel XP pivottables/OLAP cubes reports save the member keys, not meber names? The members disapperas in the reports when the names are updated i the dim-table, and this is a problem. All my Analysis Services dimension levels got keys unique and names not unique. I can't set the dim-property keys unique, because they are not. This is the report info (from Frontpage/OWC, cant find it in Excel): <x:IncludedMember> <x:Name>0000 ABCDEFGH</x:Name> <x:UniqueName>[MyDim].[All MyDim].[0000 A...

Twist Data?...
Hi all... I've got the following in a dataset: 19 30 1200 FI FI 20030906 36 19 30 1324 FI FI 20030906 36 and I want the following result: 19 30 1200, 1324 FI FI 20030906 26 Any guess on how to do this? thanks much!... Hmmm... Not quite clear: The data is arranged in columns, I assume It looks as if both items in the same column are the same, you want just one item, otherwise the one in the top row first, then the one from the bottom row. But what about the last 36s that should yield 26? Typo? Does the dataset have more columns or more rows or both? And how big is it?...

macro #2

merging 2 cells without losing data?

Vb.net 2008 ContextMenuStrip logical error when running code
Greetings, I have a connectmenustrip item that when clicked runs the following code (see below) Now if the event is called by the button i.e. cmdDeleteingBooking.Click the linq query returns the appropriate value. However when called by cntMnuCancelBookingItem.Click is returns 0 even if a checkbox is of 'TRUE' value. Debugging shows the code runs exactly the same code (which loops around rows in a datagridview checking if the checkbox has been checked). Could someone explain the reasoning why the same code would return different results? Private Sub cmdDelete...

RMS Status Codes
Just wondering if anyone has a list of what the RMS Batch.Status codes 0-15 mean? I can't find them defined anywhere. I'm specifically looking at how to identify Blind Closes so I don't count them in totals until they'e been closed. Thanks! -Zim There is a Knowledge Base Article that covers the different Batch Status codes from 0 - 31. Just search for 'batch status codes' -- Robert Armstrong RMS Systems Inc. www.retail-pos.com "Zim" <Zim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C72515DB-AD45-4C7D-B8DE-0A18E4A6D0D0@micr...

Excel worksheet with VBE codes don't work elsewhere
Hi, Some of my excel worksheets with embedded controls and VBA codes don' work when I open it on another PC. Is there another way to make i work? Thx -- lazybea ----------------------------------------------------------------------- lazybear's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3519 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=54955 Specifically what problems are you having? Saying "don't work" means absolutely nothing. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC ww...

Transformation of data into columns

Data Validation List not showing

Filling Web Form
Dear freinds Hello, I have written code in vc++ using MFC to fill the Webform using HTTP post method and I'm able to fill the form but I'm facing a problem that I'm unable to fill login name and password. So any one amongst you have any Idea or help then please help me With Regards Sachin ...

Add new record through Form view
I have a table which is linked to a form, i would like to have a command button which will add a new record to my table. On the click of command button it should view the last empty row of my table in a form. On Sat, 26 Dec 2009 11:11:01 -0800, Ranjith Kurian <RanjithKurian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a table which is linked to a form, i would like to have a command >button which will add a new record to my table. >On the click of command button it should view the last empty row of my table >in a form. The Click event should show [Event Proced...

Macros #34
I am trying to edit and create some macros in an excel spreadsheet that was created by someone else. There are macros for this spreadsheet but for some reason when I go to Tools -> Macro -> Macros it doesn't show any in the list. When I go to Tools -> Macro -> Visual Basic Editor there is code for the macros. I have some buttons on the spreadsheet that I want to assoicate with the macros but the buttons almost seem like they are locked, when i write click them nothing happens but a shortcut menu should appear. Is there maybe some special security on there I don't...

Macro

macro for invoice totals
I have this macro that inserts lines and copies a invoice header. Now I want to total the invoice. In the first row after a value in B in E the word totals must be inserted, H, I and K must be summed the amount of lines differ on each invoice but there is a heading from where it must be summed. CTNS(H), QTY(I), Total(K) Thanks a lot. Public Sub Deilv2() Dim LastRow As Long Dim row_index As Long Dim rng As Range Set rng = Range("B2:K25") Application.ScreenUpdating = False LastRow = ActiveSheet.Cells(Rows.Count, "b").End(xlUp).Row For row_index = LastRow - 1 To 26 S...