Charts: 2007 to 2003

 Have been doing financial presentations with lots of line
graphs, bar and column charts, pies, scatter plots, etc. in PowerPoint 2007,
which creates an Excel file for each chart. I need to convert
them for use in 2003 as not everyone has 2007. The problem is, when the
charts are edited in 2003 colours change and I don't even have the option to
modify the default colours in the embedded Excel workbook.

Any ideas as to how to solve this problem?

Many thanks...

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

How to select series in chart?

Outlook 2003 News

Linking a Chart with graphics to ppt

chart MAcro to change on activecell