Changing vertical axis in chart in Excel

I have created a chart in exel that is supposed to represent monthly sales
throughout the year in various categories.  The vertical axis, which i need
to reflect dollar amounts only reflect percentages.  The months and the
categories are correct. How can I change that vertical axis to match the
financial data in my worksheet.  I have the months in row A, and I have the
categories in column 1.  The financial data is in the corresponding cells.
I'm running Office 2OO7.
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Excel not Access

New Disk storage

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Using part of a cell in a chart title

Excel 2007

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Opening Excel Workbooks

Chart template?
I am working with a chart, created from a pivot table. The chart has the various [drop down] fields available for selecting different values for the chart to show. I have formatted the chart with specific settings, fonts, colors, etc., but everytime I use one of the dropdowns, the formatting goes back to the default. I have looked for a place to save as a template, or defaults without luck. Thanks for any help you can provide! Alan ...

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

help with simple maths in excel

Excel Problem

Excel DNS query

how do i change colour of scroll bar in worksheet
I find it very difficult to see the scroll bar in my excel workshhet as they are white, can they be changed to a colour and if so how ? Are the scrollbars white in other applications? In win98, I could change some display settings, but I couldn't change the scrollbar colors. But if the scrollbars aren't white in other applications, then this can't be the solution. Jayne wrote: > > I find it very difficult to see the scroll bar in my excel workshhet as they > are white, can they be changed to a colour and if so how ? -- Dave Peterson In word they are, but not on a...

Embedded Chart Versus Chart
I've created a class module to capture a Shift+Click on a pivot chart, which then opens the data associated with that point. It works great on pivot charts on their own sheet, but when I use the same code on an embedded chart, it fails (error code -2147417848). Everything seems to work fine, it derives the same row and column values as needed, but the ShowDetail property is unavailable in the embedded charts. Anyone have any insight? james Igoe || james.igoe@gmail.com || http://code.comparative-advantage.com I eventually solved my problem, simply using "On Error Resume Next&...