Changing format of Data Validation's Input Message

I'm using Data Validations.  The cell has an input message, which appears by
default as a rectangular bubble right under the cell.

Is it possible to change the format of this bubble, to different colours,
fonts, borders, etc?  I want to make it more noticeable.

0
hall (126)
3/8/2006 3:36:48 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

I didn't see any formatting capabilities in that dialog.

--

Dave Peterson
0

Change to lastname first in GAL
This seems like it should be simple, but I cannot find where to change the display format of the global address list. It formats with firstname lastname instead of lastname firstname... I must be missing something obvious...can someone please point me in the right direction... Thank you kindly. Try this: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF023.html -- Mark Fugatt "Shawn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3b2c01c48f94$a3b38700$a301280a@phx.gbl... > This seems like it should be simple, but I cannot find > where to change the display for...

Steps in Exchange 2000 to change domain name?
We have an existing domain name (company.com). We have decided to change our name to newcompany.com. Right now the users are user@company.com and we want it to be user@newcompany.com. What do I need to do to change that in Exchange? I have made the necessary DNS changes (or so I believe). Thank you!!! Douglas Just add newcompany.com to your recipient policy & make it the default...best not to remove your existing company.com addresses as it may help during the transition to let users receive mail for both addresses. See http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF010.html for help. ; ...

conditional formatting sort

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Pulling data from separate tabs

Change position ID in HR

data sort

message delivery problems

'top' is not a valid value for the 'vertical-align' property.
Well, it is, actually, and the resulting .chm file works properly in HTML Help. But it's a bit tedious getting that wrong useless error message from VS2002 on every build. (Well, not every build, it only does it sometimes actually.) Any idea how I can persuade it to stop telling me this? -- Tim Ward Brett Ward Limited - www.brettward.co.uk ...

How do you change the APR?

predict future data

Business Portal Development

Help with importing data

errror message
error message: the selected assistant character is not available. microsoft outlook cannot install the neccessary files due to windows installer error 1605. this action is only valid for products that are currently installed. anyone please advise? ...

Formula for cross tab data filling

number format with leading 0

print message
how do you get the system pop-up message anouncing that a document is being sent to the printer to be supressed (or at least not visible)? thanks in advance, mark See: Suppress the "Printing" Dialog at: http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0037.htm -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Mark Kubicki" <mark@TillotsonDesign.com> wrote in message news:%23lRtOWpCIHA.1184@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > how do you get the system ...

Changing Domain Name through Internet Address Management Wizard
Hi Guys I know its weekend. but i need to post for peace of mind. I have a client using SBS 2008 STD.He isusing remote.mydomain.com address through Internet address management wizard. Now he wants to change to remote.mynewdomain.com as old domain is too long. Is there any way so we can change through IAMW. run the wiz, job done. "Atul Sood" <atulsood@live.com> wrote in message news:uVlbmkd3KHA.4028@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi Guys > > I know its weekend. but i need to post for peace of mind. I have a client > using SBS 2008 STD.He isusing rem...