Change the formatting of row by select a single cell & Editing should be working #2

Hi All;

I require such a sheet code which can help me in Changing the
formatting of row (like A1:A25) of selected cell (A4 is Selected) and
allow me to use editing (Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo etc).

Currently I'm Using following code but this does not allow me to use
editing (Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo etc) and I can not decide the range for

working this sheet code.

Any kind help is appreciated.

Private Sub Search_Click()
    Sheets("Quick Search").Visible = True
    ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.Visible = False
    Sheets("Quick Search").Select
End Sub
Dim MyRng As Range
Set MyRng = Target.EntireRow
Application.EnableEvents = False
On Error GoTo end1
Application.Cells.FormatConditions.Delete
With MyRng
  .FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlExpression, Formula1:= _
        "=ROW()=ROW(INDIRECT(CELL(""address"")))"
  With .FormatConditions(1).Font
       .Bold = True
       .Italic = True
       .ColorIndex = 1
  End With
  .FormatConditions(1).Interior.ColorIndex = 43
End With
end1:
Application.EnableEvents = True
End Sub

Thanks

Vikky

0
love.excel (20)
1/17/2007 2:10:36 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

This modification of my code will color row1:25 of the selected column. You
should be able to copy to another sheet.

Dim MyRng As Range
ac = Target.Column
Set MyRng = Range(Cells(1, ac), Cells(25, ac))
Application.EnableEvents = False
On Error GoTo end1
Application.Cells.FormatConditions.Delete
With MyRng
  .FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlExpression, Formula1:= _
        "=column()=column(INDIRECT(CELL(""address"")))"

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
"Vikky" <love.excel@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi All;
>
> I require such a sheet code which can help me in Changing the
> formatting of row (like A1:A25) of selected cell (A4 is Selected) and
> allow me to use editing (Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo etc).
>

> Currently I'm Using following code but this does not allow me to use
> editing (Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo etc) and I can not decide the range for
>
> working this sheet code.
>

> Any kind help is appreciated.
>

> Private Sub Search_Click()
>    Sheets("Quick Search").Visible = True
>    ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.Visible = False
>    Sheets("Quick Search").Select
> End Sub
> Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range)
> Dim MyRng As Range
> Set MyRng = Target.EntireRow
> Application.EnableEvents = False
> On Error GoTo end1
> Application.Cells.FormatConditions.Delete
> With MyRng
>  .FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlExpression, Formula1:= _
>        "=ROW()=ROW(INDIRECT(CELL(""address"")))"
>  With .FormatConditions(1).Font
>       .Bold = True
>       .Italic = True
>       .ColorIndex = 1
>  End With
>  .FormatConditions(1).Interior.ColorIndex = 43
> End With
> end1:
> Application.EnableEvents = True
> End Sub
>

> Thanks
>

> Vikky

0
dguillett1 (2487)

Changing true and false
How do I do a formula where, rather than using TRUE and FALSE, I can enter WON or LOST? "Andrew Gill" wrote... >How do I do a formula where, rather than using TRUE and FALSE, I can >enter WON or LOST? If you mean is there sume way to use WON and LOST as tokens in formulas just like TRUE and FALSE, then define them as names, WON referring to =TRUE and LOST referring to =FALSE. If you mean something else, details would help, like a sample formula. Don't depend on others to be able to read your mind. -- To top-post is human, to bottom-post and snip is sublime. I don't ...

Linking files 2 ways

conditional formatting sort

More Columns #2

hide a row
I have a worksheet with information in column A and B. If Column B has no information I want to do nothing, but if there is something in Column B, I would like to hide the row. Is this possable in an if statement? Hi not possible with a formula. This would require VBA -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Bob" <bobolah@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:OSOK8hisEHA.2556@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I have a worksheet with information in column A and B. > > If Column B has no information I want to do nothing, but if there is > something in Column B, ...

Auto transfer of row
I have a list of components to be ordered in each row is a cell with order number entered in it. What I want is to copy the row to anothe sheet (which is to be displayed at goods) when the order number i entered in that cell. Is this possible? many thanks for any help -- alanle ----------------------------------------------------------------------- alanled's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3094 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=57297 this could be acheived by using VLOOKUP function. if you want a perfect soluti...

Contacts in Exchange #2

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Change position ID in HR

default values in a cell

Goal Seek #2

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

number format with leading 0

Rule won't work
Outlook 2007 I have set up a rule to do the following; When I send or receive a message from a specific contact, play a sound, display in new item alert window, flag for follow up and move to a specific folder. But it is not doing anything. Do I need to change something else? What type of email account? Do other rules work? Does it work if you use any one action? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.out...

Business Portal Development

How do you change the APR?