Cannot show, import, export userform: error &H80004005 / component is not corretly installed

Please, help me! I can not find where is the the information I need.

My problem is:
I had Windows 2000 and Office 2000.
Now they installed Windows XP and Office 2000 (serv.pack 3).
And my forms do not work anymore!

The error message says nothing useful, only:
1) the component is not corretly installed  (ok! but it's a common form
with only normal windows common buttons and labels, not a single
userparty creative control)

2) error: &H80004005 -2147467259

3) memory insuficient  (ahah, at 512 Mb, only Excel running... )

4) can not set OleObjectBlob property

But if I try to open the same file (excel workbook) at a Windows 98 /
Office 2000 (serv.pack1) all works fine: the worksheet is correct and
all code and forms works well.

At "references" the userforms must need nothing more than the usual /
common controls: there are only buttons and labels.
Code is simple, only some cells and range calculations...

Office instalation (perhaps full instalation, I don't know): IT masters
could had done some mistake, those bastards... but everything else is
working, all suplements are instaled, cliparts, models, and so on...

Please, help me!
yours, Daniel
danielcalegari@yahoo.com
from Brazil

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

If it worked before, and it does not work now, and yo think the upgrade
has caused this, you should really get back to the IT folks & see if
they can fix it. Our get your boss to speak to theirs. Way easier than
trying to diagnose a potentially complex configuration problem by
remote control, IMHO.

HTH,
TC

Thanks, I just send some infos to IT... they are trying to solve...

But maybe worse: it's possible next year we are going to OpenOffice...
and new code I will must make, oh shit!

RDP not working if 2003 SP2 installed
Hi All, I have had networking issues with SP2 on SBS 03 machines before, but they have been relativley easy to resolve by changing RSS, Chimney etc. This box I've just been assigned to fix is giving a bit of grief. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, reinstalled... SP2 several times. Without SP2 the RDP runs like a charm, checking the listening port using "netstat -aon | find ":3389" I can see the listening tcp port 3389 no problem, but as soon as you put the SP2 back in the ts listening port disappears. I've installed BPA, and applied every other pa...

Access97 on XP
Using a db built in in Access97 with Outlook Express was fine until we moved from Windows2k to XP. Now a simple DoCmd.Send.object on a control form return Error 2287. All I want is for the headers on the email be filled by Email,- compose the object field showing some particulars filed on the record and a simple Hello whoever in the body. This has been working fine for years but now nada. There seems to be lot of exchange on the subject but I have not found one defnitive (and easy) answer Can any1 help Merci ...

Old servers showing up in "Create an exchange mailbox" wizard.
Greetings, I have a customer who removed some Exchange 5.5 servers in an usual fashion, and as such I removed them from the ORG by using ADSIEDIT to delete them. The problem is these mailbox servers are still showing up as target options in the create a new mailbox selection wizard. How can I clear these dead and gone servers from this list? The SRS databases and ADC are long gone, and the enviornment is native mode 2003. Also I thought at one point making a server a front-end server made it not show up in this list. I see all their front-end servers in this list, so I am guess my recollectio...

MS Money 2006 & IE7 error
Since installing IE7 b1, when I close Money 2006, it closes down but then does the dialog that an error occurred. And no matter if choose to send or not send, it reopens Money again. Luckily if you close from the logon screen, it doesn't do this cycle again. Hopefully the Money team knows about this issue. Known IE7 error. That's why you are beta testing - to find out what applications IE7 scr*ws. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.micros...

Do we need to install active sync?
Hi all, We have Exchange 2003 Sp2 frontend and backedn servers. I enabled the mobile function in the global seetings. BTW, do we still need to install active sync in the server ot workstaions? Thanks. In news:CD56A612-B0ED-47F0-9428-0B2584DE3AB4@microsoft.com, Sally <Sally@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Hi all, > > We have Exchange 2003 Sp2 frontend and backedn servers. I enabled the > mobile function in the global seetings. BTW, do we still need to > install active sync in the server ot workstaions? > > Thanks. You don't install ActiveSync deskt...

Error message in Outlook Express
My question is regarding Outlook Express (I couldn't find a separate newsgroup for it hence posting it in the Outlook newsgroup). Every time I open Outlook Express I get an error message that says "Msnmsgr has caused an error in <unkwown>. Msnmsgr will now close. If you continue to experience problems, try restarting your computer." I have disabled "Automatically log on to Windows Messenger" feature in the Tools-Options-General tab. What else can I do to get rid of this error message everytime I open Outlook Express? Thanks for your time. Here is the l...

Export data in XML through Web Services
I have a WebMethod that retrive data from a DB and I want to return this data in a XML format. I try to do with the TextWriter class but I wasn't able to do, because I didn't found any example thet explain how to use the Stream attribute. Can I use the TextWriter or I have to use the XmlDocument class? Thanks in advance -------------------------------------------- Massimo Rizzotto -------------------------------------------- can you show us the code now, and show us what you are getting on the wire and show us what you would like to get on the wire? This article http://www.15secon...

during install, E2007, Error Code is 1603 (exchangeserver.msi) failed
Installing E2007 on a server to migrate from E2003, the BPA shows no issues, we get no warnings in the setup, but, when it starts to COPY FILES we get the following: Installing product C:\Exchange 2007\exchangeserver.msi failed. Fatal error during installation. Error code is 1603. Last error reported by the MSI package is 'Module D:\Exchange\Bin\ExSMime.dll failed to register. HRESULT -2147010895. Contact your support personnel.'. I've copied the media to the C drive (we're installing E2007 on the "D" drive array, and run it from C or the CD/DVD, b...

BCM install
I installed the Business Contact Manager. I was already using Outlook 2003. After the installation I thought that new menus would be added or something, but there isn't anything that I see to use the BCM features. I restarted. I browsed to the BCM directory and ran the enable.exe and it says it is already enabled. Suggestions? John Are you also using Exchange? BCM is not compatible with an Exchange account. - Sue Mosher, Outlook MV Outlook and Exchange solutions at http://www.slipstick.com Author o Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users,...

Excel VB Code Error
I am trying to create a .csv file from an Excel workbook using a VB module and am wondering if someone can tell me what's wrong with the below code: Public Sub CSV2() Application.DisplayAlerts = False Sheets.Add ActiveSheet.Name = "Temp_10001" For Each ws In Worksheets If ws.Name <> "Temp_10001" Then ws.UsedRange.Copy Sheets("Temp_10001").Range("A1").Activate x = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.Count If x > 1 Then ActiveCell.Offset(x, 0).Select ActiveCell.PasteSpec...

Server Error: 0x80191002
Hi. What does this error message mean? Server Error: 0x80191002 Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80191002 I'm on XPsp3 and using Live Mail Desktop 14.0.8089.0726. I haven't been able to synch my account from the desktop client since yesterday morning. The web interface is working fine, but that's not very convenient for me. Graeme Several sites suggest deleting the account and recreate it as an attempt to correct this issue. However, there are also many which state you must contact...

formating to show quotient and remainder
If if am dividing, and want the answer to display as the quotient and the remainder (not a fraction or decimal) how can I do this without running multiple formulas and concatenating them? For example: I have 70 (seconds) as my number. I want to convert this to minutes to be displayed as 1:10 (or 1.10) - I want the integer 1 and the remainder of 10 both displayed. I have managed to do this by creating a cell to calculate integer (INT), a cell to calculate remainder (MOD) and then another cell to concatenate the two previous. Seems there must be a better way! One way with 70 secon...

OWA SSL setup 404 page not found error
I've followed all the necessary steps (I think) to setup our webserver (iis) for SSL and OWA, but when browse to the site with the https:// address, it returns a 404 page not found error. I have the certificate installed and set the default website and the exchange virtual directory to use SSL. I also set the port number for SSL on the default site to be 443. The site prompts for the certificate install when browsing to it, but after accepting the certificate install in the browser, it brings back the file not found page. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Windows 2K S...

Exporting distribution lists
Is thee any way to export distribution lists into something like a spreadsheet? Hello: Which version of Exchange are you using? In 5.5 it is easy to do. 200x is not as easy, but doable. Regards, Martin "Elbryyan" <elbryyan@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:483201c4a09c$dd0a5240$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Is thee any way to export distribution lists into > something like a spreadsheet? Do you keep all of your DGs in one OU? If so you can easily use LDIFDE or dsquery group. "Elbryyan" <elbryyan@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:483201c4a09c$dd0a524...

Publishing error 02-04-05
Can login to CRM application without any issues, can login create Account, contacts no problem. We added custom fields using CRM deployment manager without any issues. Then we try and publish from Deployment manager. The step where you Click Add to select your CRM server, nothing happens and software hang.... If anyone else has a fix for this issue please help CRM is usinning on SBS 2003 box Regards, Kyaw any errors in the event logs? -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Kyaw" <no@spam.net> wrote in message news:umRjtAmCFHA.3732@TK2MS...

Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book #2
Hi all, I have just created a new contacts list in our public folders. When I go to all the workstations, the "Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book" is unchecked. To save me going to all workstations and checking this setting, is there some way I can set it to "Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book" automatically? Cheers Marty... ....ms... <martin@adg.com.au> wrote: > Hi all, > > I have just created a new contacts list in our public folders. > When I go to all the workstations, the "Show this folder as an e-mail > Address Book&q...

batch importing of mailing lists to Excel
I've got a mailing list of around 1000 names, stored in both Word and Entourage like this: First Name Last Name <e-mail address> Once I’ve eliminated the < >, do I then have to individually copy & paste (or type) all the info in three Excel columns? Or is there a simpler solution for batch importing of mailing lists to the Excel spreadsheet? "bgsignal" wrote: > I've got a mailing list of around 1000 names, stored in both Word and > Entourage like this: First Name Last Name <e-mail address> > Once I’ve eliminated the < >, do I then ...

Import Adobe Form into Access for Report
I am trying to import a PDF into Access to use as a report and populate the fields with a query I have created. I can not find any help in getting this to work. Can someone help me? -- Terry Foster Tax Trilogy ...

Installing RTF2 on network
Re: Stephen Lebans' RTF2 ocx (Rich Text Format for Access) First let me say, Thank you Stephen for doing this and making it available to the Access community of developers! I have installed it successfully on my computer at home. Now I have a client with an Access database on about 25 computers. I want to use RTF2 as part of my help system. The rich text format works great for help file used with forms. Click a button, instant help with colors and formatting! The question I have is: Where should I install the RTF ocx? Can it be installed on the network in a shared location, and the ...

Importing and updating Products in MS CRM...
We are speaking to one of our clients on MS CRM implementation. However we are stumped on one issue. They have more than two thousand products and the price of these products changes as frequently as once in a month. Using DMF, we can import the products one off but how about updating the prices at least once in a month. Is there any user friendly utility available for MS CRM that can be used by our client to import Products information on regular basis? May be that someone will suggest SCRIBE but it is too pricey. Any help is appreciated. Hi, Onkar. We had the same situation, and even ...

money2004 startup error
When I start the program I encounter following error: AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 12.0.0.613 ModName: mnyob99.dll ModVer: 12.0.0.613 Offset: 000dc6e5 I looked at other posts and done everything from reinstalling the program to replacing the .dll files. but keeps giving the error. anyone know what I should do? TIA reinstalled again and got a different dll error AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 12.0.0.613 ModName: ofdutil.dll ModVer: 12.0.0.613 Offset: 0000ce2d please help >-----Original Message----- >When I start the program I encounter following error: > >AppName: msmone...

log in error
When I sign in to Microsoft Money (2002) I get an error "Money is unable to verify sign in. Money will now try to log you using Work Offline sign in. Some online features, such as background banking, will be unavailable because of network problems. To use these online features, please close Money and try to sign in again later." Help! Everytime I try I get the same error message. What am I doing wrong and can anyone help? ...

How do I import Windows Address Book entries into the Outlook 2003 Address Book?
How do I import the Windows Address Book entries into the Outlook 2003 Address Book? Thanks. In Outlook 2003 I found the steps to import the Windows Address Book entries in the Outlook 2003 Address Book. For those who may want to know the steps I used, here are the steps: 1. Run Outlook 2003. 2. Click Go -> Contact or press Ctrl+3. 3. Click File - Import and Export. 4. Select 'Import Internet Mail and Addresses'. 5. Click Next. 6. Select 'Outlook Express 4.x, 5.x, 6.x' and unselect 'Import Mail' and 'Import Rules'. 7. Click Next. 8. Click Finish to impo...

Prevent equation from skipping data when referencing import data?
I am referencing data that is being imported from access in table on a seperate worksheet. When the data is refreshed, only the last new entry is placed in my seperate table, not all of them. How do I fix this? ...

Error LNK2005 while building MFC application
Hi, I get following linker error several times for different methods while building a huge MFC solution: "error LNK2005: "public: virtual struct CRuntimeClass * __thiscall CObject::GetRuntimeClass(void)const " (?GetRuntimeClass@CObject@@UBEPAUCRuntimeClass@@XZ) already defined in nafxcwd.lib(objcore.obj) nafxcw.lib TerminalSideApp" How can I correct this? Thanks in advance. >I get following linker error several times for different methods while >building a huge MFC solution: > >"error LNK2005: "public: virtual struct CRuntimeClass * __t...