can you help by make link with tow worksheet

I'm looking to make link with tow worksheet

more clearly: i made equation in cells  worksheet -1
a1 + a2 : print result  in cell A1 in worksheet -2

and thankyou for help

--
nader
nader's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=10881

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Type in:  =Sheet1!A1+Sheet1!A2

Place in Cell A1 of worksheet -2.

Or, place the cursor in the desired cell of worksheet - 2 and click "=".
Then click on the worksheet-2 tab at the bottom of the screen and click on
the first cell (a1), then hit the plus key, then click on cell a2.  Then hit
return.

"nader" <nader.1ri8qa_1120244703.7334@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in
message news:nader.1ri8qa_1120244703.7334@excelforum-nospam.com...

> I'm looking to make link with tow worksheet
>
> more clearly: i made equation in cells  worksheet -1
> a1 + a2 : print result  in cell A1 in worksheet -2
>
> and thankyou for help
>

> --
> nader
> nader's Profile:
> http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=10881
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=383968

0
Lewis

Help with columns #2
Hi How do I create a worksheet with just 3 columns (A, B, C...) rather than thousands (AA, BB, CC...)? Thanks! Hi - first there's a maximum of 256 columns :-) - You can only use these 3 columns (you can't delete the other columns) - if you like you can hide the other columns. Just select theses columns and goto 'Format - columns - Hide' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Rich wrote: > Hi > > How do I create a worksheet with just 3 columns (A, B, C...) rather > than thousands (AA, BB, CC...)? > > Thanks! See one answer in m.p.e.newusers Please d...

Recipient Policy help #2
Our default recipient policy is companyname.local. We have 10 other recipient policy’s for each site within our company – they all have separate smtp addresses. The postmaster uses the default recipient policy smtp address companyname.local to send out ndr’s etc. but the address companyname.local is not allowed out of our firewall and it wont be allowed. We can create a new address to add as the default recipient policy which is unique and is allowed through the firewall. Please let me know if this is ok and what I should look out for??? So I am a little confused about what you are as...

Help, I cannot Save!

Macro Help 11-24-09
I have one workbook of data (1 tab) that has data for 20 different Sales Reps (different names). I need to copy all data for "Rep A" into a separate worksheet, and same for "Rep B" and so on. At the end I would have 1 tab for all data and 20 tabs with the data for each rep. Basically, I need to copy and paste each rep data into a new worksheet within the same workbook but didn't want to do it manually. I hope this makes sense. See Ron de Bruin's site for code. http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm Also check out his easyfilter add-in. http://www.ro...

Excel 97 VBA Help File

Help Required

can i download lxce serv.exe

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Linking a Chart with graphics to ppt

Public Folder link to Excel File

Non-VBA way of making custom menus.

how many receivers i can add

Need HELP! for Linking data

Excel Worksheet does not save
I worked on the spreadsheet the other day, deleting some lines and merging some cells and I saved it. But once I close and reopen it or send it to someone, the changes don't appear. It did not save the formatting changes. Do you know what would be the problem or the solution? My bet is that you didn't re-open the file you saved. I'd look for that file in other locations... Maybe Windows Start button|Documents will show you the file you recently changed. Or open excel and use: File|open Maybe it'll show up in the recently used file list. Work related...

How do I set up a worksheet w/gridlines on top only?
I am setting up a spreadsheet w/ the top half using gridlines and the bottom half blank to type in information I need concerning the subject. I don't know how get rid of the gridlines after I'm done wi/the spreadsheet which is the top half of the page. You may be better off adding a textbox (View|Toolbars|Drawing) to add documentation. best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Carla" <Carla@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6173DE68-1857-479F-9049-A0A072AD537C@microsoft.com... >I am setting up a sprea...

Adding a combo box to a worksheet