can't open VB editor in Excel 2007 under Vista

I have a spreadsheet with VB code in it.  On my XP PC I can edit it without
any problem.  On my Vista PC, I can run the code, but if I try to edit it I
get "error in loading dll".  The VB window opens up, but the modules won't.
Also, it used to work - I don't know why it stopped.  Can anyone help?
Thanks!

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

On Nov 11, 3:42=A0am, "Sandy Rosenberg"
<srosenb...@bloomfieldct.deleteme.org> wrote:
> I have a spreadsheet with VB code in it. =A0On my XP PC I can edit it wit=
hout
> any problem. =A0On my Vista PC, I can run the code, but if I try to edit =
it I
> get "error in loading dll". =A0The VB window opens up, but the modules wo=
n't.
> Also, it used to work - I don't know why it stopped. =A0Can anyone help?
> Thanks!

well, try the classic vista approach: right-click your excel shortcut,
select Run As Administrator. then use that opened copy to do your
editing.

Evil overlord of <a href=3Dhttp://www.gamestotal.com> http://www.gamestotal=
..com
href=3Dhttp://3700ad.gamestotal.com> http://3700ad.gamestotal.com </a>
0
corgorant (1)

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

owa cant open ppt attachments

cannot open hyper links in outlook

learning Excel #3

outlook 2007 e-mail

Vista Gadget
Hey guys, I read, that the CRM v3c Client supports the Vista Sidebar. So I installed the CRM Client on my Vista Enterprise with Office 2007, but I can't find the Gadgets? Where do I find them or activate them? Regards, biba Just because gadgets are supported it does not mean any crm gadgets have been provided. Great opportunity for someone to build some though :-) ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com <der_bibabutzelmann@gmx.net> wrote in message news:1168884591.195877.320830@51g2000cwl.googlegroups.com... > Hey guys...

Excel VBA

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook