Can't open file: "The .VBP file for this project contains an invalid or corrupt library references ID"

I'm running Microsoft Excel v.X on a Mac with Panther (OS X). An Excel file
which I used a lot now cannot be opened - it says "The .VBP file for this
project contains an invalid or corrupt library references ID". I have no
idea what this is - it's a single file with just 2 sheets in it, and is
fairly simple - no links to outside objects, no graphics, etc. Just a single
file. What can I do to get it opened?? Microsoft Word can read it, but I'd
like to keep working on it in Excel... Thanks in advance!

Mike Levin

0
mlevin (3)
6/21/2004 12:26:45 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow