can't find project or library

encounter this error : can't find project or library

when try to run a code which contains Calendar1.Value

any help?
0
moley_cruz (45)
7/25/2009 3:18:00 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Hi Lynn

Read the info on this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

Excel 97-2007
It is possible you don't see it in the list, because it is installed with Access.
So if you don't have that program installed you possible don't have the control.
You can download the control if you don't have it (See link on the bottom of this page).

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Lynn" <moley_cruz@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:b4ccc4ec-abaf-4d0b-97ae-c273323a8ee9@x5g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
> encounter this error : can't find project or library
>
> when try to run a code which contains Calendar1.Value
>
> any help?
0
rondebruin (3790)
7/25/2009 3:25:22 PM
thanks

On Jul 25, 11:25=A0pm, "Ron de Bruin" <rondebr...@kabelfoon.nl> wrote:
> Hi Lynn
>
> Read the info on this pagehttp://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm
>
> Excel 97-2007
> It is possible you don't see it in the list, because it is installed with=
 Access.
> So if you don't have that program installed you possible don't have the c=
ontrol.
> You can download the control if you don't have it (See link on the bottom=
 of this page).

> --
>
> Regards Ron de Bruinhttp://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm
>

> "Lynn" <moley_c...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in messagenews:b4ccc4ec-abaf-4d0b-=
97ae-c273323a8ee9@x5g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
> > encounter this error : can't find project or library
>
> > when try to run a code which contains Calendar1.Value
>
> > any help?- Hide quoted text -

moley_cruz (45)

"Find People" page appears whilst creating e-mails
The "Find People" panel normally opens after pressing Ctrl + e. Recently I have noticed when typing a message in the e-mail message page, the "Find People" panel frequently opens when the letter e is pressed as part of a word. This recent phenomenon is annoying to say the least. Can anyone please explain why this is happening and a possible solution (happened twice during the preparation of this post)? Laura Windows XP SP3, MS Outlook Express 6. The control key was identified as pressed - either the keyboard is bad, or you have sticky keys or something similar en...

Olympic Project Cost
Has anyone used/implemented this package? If so, how does it compare to GP PA in terms of capability/complexity? Is it relatively easy to install, setup and use? Thanks much, Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com ...

Advanced Find #2
Issue: The security role has been set so that it read for user. User can still see records created by other users. To recreate Set the security role on core records so that read is only for userr. Apply this role to a user. Do an advanced find. Find in activities: Field: Created by Condition: Does not equal Type:User (here you should only be able to select the current users) Enter go and the list of activities for everyone in the whole organization is return. It is my understanding that this should not occur with the role set with the core record to user. I would expect that there be no...

Finding conflicts
In MS Outlook 2003, how can I find conflicting meetings, appointments, etc? ...

Projected Dates....
I am trying to determine a formula to work out an estimated projected date in the future that an account will reach a certain balance. Because the amounts credited are random in date and amount, I need to simplify things by assuming that the next amount credited will be an average (mean) of all credits to the account spread over the time since the first payment and will be credited daily. This will change over time, depending on the amount and frequency of payment. In column A I have dates, in B a balance, which is calculated as the sum of all credits so far and column C holds...

Cannot find share.exe
I'm trying to assist a friend with re-installing Excel. He has a old version of Excel (doesn't know for sure - possibly 97) and is running Windows ME. He previously had this installed but ended up reformatting his system. He's now going back trying to re-install his software. He starts to install Excel using the licensed installation disks but gets an error, "Cannot find share.exe on system". Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Is it just a matter of getting a copy of this file? Where does it belong? Etc. Any advice would be appreciated -- Message posted...

I am setting up newsgroup in outlook but can not find the "news" .
I was told to drag the "news" command to the category "go" to set up news group...but I can not find the command "news"......can any one help please ? Thanks clement Look in tools, customize... Then got to the Programs tab in Control Panel | Internet Options and change the default newsreader to Outlook Express. If OE prompts you to make it your default newsreader the next time you launch it, click the "Don't ask me again" box and then click the No button. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours ...

howto find excel files that includes macro
I have alot of excel files and some of them includes macro, Iwant to find macro containing excel files, or delete all macros.. is there any simple way to find them (a special search maybe..??), or must I open all files and look for macro?? thanks.. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ I imagine there is some way to automate the hunt but I don't know it. What I would do is set the Security level to Medium (Tools - Macro - Security). Then open every ...

finding a cell address
I am still working on a vlookup table to return more All values for given lookup value. I have found a way but need a little help. my first value is easy it just looks at the range of the whole databas lookup range= a:d The second value is tricky, what I need is a formula that will give th me address of the 1st match+1 cell down what will give me lookup range = a2:d3 The third would be the value of the 1st match +2 cell down My data is sorted by col. A in ascending order -- thats why once i finds the 1st one if there are any more it will be in the next row. I have an example if needed ...

using vlookup to find exact match
Hi, I have two spreadsheets with same field called IDs. I want to know whether the IDs in the ID column of the first sheet is in the ID column of the second. I want to create a new column on the first sheet to return Yes/No depending on the result. I think I could use vlookup formula but have no idea how. Can anyone help me? Thank you! -- Message posted via http://www.officekb.com Janice One way: =IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(A1,Sheet2!A:A,1,FALSE)),"no","yes") and drag down. Assumes your ID column is column A on both sheets. Regards Trevor "Janice Lee via OfficeKB.com&...

winforms project 'ListItem' not Recognized
I started a new winforms project and suddenly I'm getting the error: The type or namespace name 'ListItem' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) Do I need to add a special reference? I don't remember having to do this before. Thanks Michelle On 4/27/2010 7:51 PM, mickieparis wrote: > I started a new winforms project and suddenly I'm getting the error: > > The type or namespace name 'ListItem' could not be found (are you > missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) > > Do I ne...

Include project number in transaction data that posts to G/L.
This would allow detailed schedules & reports of account balances. We have spent a lot of money to have reports created so we can see how much unbilled A/R we have per project. Same for deferred revenue, revenue, invoiced, etc. And because we use multiple ways of booking revenue (T&M, Fixed Fee, etc.), none of the reports are completely reliable. If every item that was posted to the G/L associated with a project carried that project number to the G/L, creating reports we need would be much, much easier, and make reconciling to the G/L an easier process. From our standpoint,...

MFC 7.0 and dialog based project.
Hello, I have created an MFC dialog based project using Visual Studio 7.0. I am having trouble adding a CStatic or any class (CTreeCtrl,CEdit) etc. to the CDialog source file. Adding any object to that class results in a crash. The addition of the CStatic stat; object is causing an Access violation. In VC++ 6.0 this doesn't seem to happen to me. Any suggestions? // bionicspiderDlg.h : header file // #pragma once #include "BionicTree.h" // CBionicSpiderDlg dialog class CBionicSpiderDlg : public CDialog { // Construction public: CBionicSpiderDlg(CWnd* pParent...

related records in advanced find doesn't work
Hello, I have an advanced find where I am trying to bring in some information from the 'related to' lead on an appointment. No matter what lead field I select, no data is returned for that column. Has anyone seen this behavior or had any issues with this? Thanks! The 'related to' fields work as a seach filter criteria so you are specifying here which records to include in your search. The 'edit columns' option dictate the data columns visibly returned from the query. Regards Marion "jpop" wrote: > Hello, > > I have an advanced find w...

Where do I find A bell curve I can copy and paste
I want to find a bell curve that I cancopy and paste and make changes to in excel. Where and how do I find it. Mromero Here are two links that should get you started. http://www.xl-logic.com/xl_files/formulas/distrib.zip http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/charts/normal_distribution/ Kelly koday@processtrends.com "mromero" <mromero@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4622ECAE-15CF-4DE3-81DA-9D50819CD031@microsoft.com... >I want to find a bell curve that I cancopy and paste and make changes to in > excel. Where and how do I find it. ...

Remove ActiveX from project
Hi, It's possible to add an ActiveX control in an MFC Exe project via: Project/Add to Project.../Components and Controls But there isn't a 'remove' menu item: Project/REMOVE FROM Project.../Components and Controls How do I remove an ActiveX from my app project? TIA. ...

Finding the Personal.xls file
Hello - Does anyone know where the "Personal.xls file" (where I save all of my macros) is typically stored on a computer. Usually it is hidden, but it randomly opened earlier today, and so I just closed it. The problem is that I don't know where to open it so that I can rehide it and thus be able to use the macros that I have been saving on it. Thanks for any thoughts. Mine is under C:\Documents and Settings\JIM\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTART "Dave K" <fred.sheriff@gmail.com> wrote in message news:e6497699-d1ad-48f8-a5e6-df5e2d79001d@d4g2000prg.go...

find simillar variables in 2 different sheets
i have 2 different sheets with the same indentifier numbers am trying to figuer out how to get the same numbers "mohammed" wrote: > i have 2 different sheets with the same identifier numbers > am trying to figure out how to get the same numbers Just hazarding a hunch that what you're after is something to do with or which can be done with either VLOOKUP or INDEX/MATCH Try Debra Dalgleish's nice coverage on VLOOKUP or INDEX/MATCH at her: http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions02.html VLOOKUP http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions03.html INDEX/MATCH There&#...

finding unique records
I have a column (B) that can be anywhere from 1 to several hundred rows. In this column can be listed any three digit Project #, up to five unique Project numbers in this column. Some may be listed many times. There may be less than 5 unique records, but no more. Then in a separate summary table to the right I have expenses summed in 5 columns (J,K,L,M,N), each of the five columns corresponding to the unique records in B. If there are only 3 unique Project numbers among the 100 or so records in Col B, then only J,K,L will show summary figures. I'd like the header cells for columns ...

Find and delete single character
Is there a function to find and delete a single character, lik alphabet, or symbols like >, #, ', ?, ` , etc -- KH_G ----------------------------------------------------------------------- KH_GS's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3292 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=52800 Hi You could use Find/Replace? Or maybe SUBSTITUTE? Andy. "KH_GS" <KH_GS.25h6im_1143709801.159@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:KH_GS.25h6im_1143709801.159@excelforum-nospam.com... > > Is there a fu...

How do I find a lost Excel file in Windows XP
Due to problems with new Windows XP, I lost an excel file. The shortcut still points to the location of the file, but is unable to find any file with that name. I have tried a search function but still am unable to find the file Double-check your recycle bin, in case it ha been deleted. Try using partial filenames to search, such as filename.*, file*.* or *.xls in case the file has somehow been renamed. If this fails, try taking the enquiry to a Windows XP newsgroup as this is not an Excel-specific problem. -- Ian -- "m2babs" <m2babs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

Advanced Find Result Set
Hi, The result set from an advanced find query over multiple entities resturns the same record multiple times. For example: A user is looking for accounts, but these accounts must met some criteria of a related entitie. The results shows the same account multiple times, because the criteria of the related entity where met multiple times. It looks like the 'Group by' of the query is not working. Any ideas how to solve this?? KR, Mirella ...

Access to Project Web Access for none MS users?
Hi, Last week I was assigned the new task of resource planner. I stumbled upon the integration of Outlook with Project (both 2007). I was wondering if my co-workers who do not use Windows (e.g. Linux) will be able to know what is assigned to them. So, can the access Project Web Access with (for instance) FireFox from Linux? Abel I've seen folks using Firefox and Chrome. The results were not spectacular but may suffice in some cases. I doubt that this is supported though. They will need to have Project Server client access licenses though to make sure you're on ...

find & replace value a cell
Hi I found a helpful code from Mr.Thomlinson about find last item (Q1 in row 5) ___A___B____C___ 1|Q1 aaa ZZ 2|Q1 bbb ZZ 3|Q1 ccc BB 4|Q1 ddd HH 5|Q1 eee GG 6|Q2 fff ZZ 7|Q2 ggg MM the code is: Public Sub FindLast() Dim rngFound As Range Dim rngToSearch As Range Set rngToSearch = Range("A2", Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp)) Set rngFound = rngToSearch.Find(What:="Q1", _ LookIn:=xlFormulas, _ LookAt:=xlWhole, _ ...

Optimization project
Dear all, I am a novice to the solver function and would be very appreciative if someone would be able to offer me a solution utilizing solver. I need to find what is the optimal product mix of the following computer items given their respective prices, per unit: P3 450 $27.00 P3 500 $30.00 P3 533 $31.98 P3 550 $33.00 P3 600 $36.00 P3 650 $39.00 P3 667 $40.02 P3 700 $52.50 P3 733 $54.98 P3 850 $63.75 P3 866 $64.95 P3 933 $69.98 P3 1000 $75.00 P4 1.8 GHZ $410.00 P4 1.8 GHZ $420.00 P4-M 1.6 GHZ $425.00 P4 1.8 GHZ $425.00 P4/DVD 1.8 GHZ $430.00 P4/DVD 1.8 ...