Can I reference a filtered item in the Custom Header

I would like to include the currently filtered item in my custom report
header. For example: "Dummy Bills for Agency xxxxxxxx", where xxxxxxxx is
the currently filtered agency.

Can this be done?

0
nfr1 (20)
6/18/2004 2:58:32 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Here's a link that returns the filter criteria via a userdefined function.

It's a procedure posted by Tom Ogilvy (posted by Debra Dalgleish).

http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=40BE8AD9.5040505%40contexturesXSPAM.com

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

How can I import an WordPerfect Address Book into Outlook?
How can I import an WordPerfect Address Book into Outlook? First export from WP to a CSV file (comma separated values) that OL can import. "Campross" wrote: > How can I import an WordPerfect Address Book into Outlook? ...

SQL Table
Hello, In Receivables Management, Customer Maintenance, there is a popup for the internet address for each customer's Address ID. In that popup is a field for the Email Address which is contained inside the Internet Information box. Can some please tell me where this email address is stored in the SQL database? Thanks. -- Bob Try SY01200 Hope this helps, rc. "Bob B" wrote: > Hello, > > In Receivables Management, Customer Maintenance, there is a popup for the > internet address for each customer's Address ID. In that popup is a field for > the Email...

can I rename echange 2003 server with ease
Is it difficult to rename exchange 2003 server with 5000 users? Thanks In news:11A23EBE-DDF2-4E62-BAEA-0BBF51D70B9C@microsoft.com, Johan <Johan@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Is it difficult to rename exchange 2003 server with 5000 users? > > Thanks Not difficult at all if you don't mind that Exchange will break. ;-) It's impossible to rename an Exchange server without breaking Exchange. Does that answer your question? Why is there a need to rename your Exchange server? In any event, if you HAVE to rename it, you'll have to either migrate to a new s...

Send messages in another "Send Items"
I have a personal and a groupmailbox in Outlook(2000). If I send a message on behalf of de groupmailbox the message is placed in my personal "Sent Items". But what I want is the message to be placed in the groupmailbox "Sent Items'. Anyone some ideas? W2000 Outlook 2000 Exchange 5.5 Thankz Peter Peter <jpmoons@yahoo.com> wrote: > I have a personal and a groupmailbox in Outlook(2000). > If I send a message on behalf of de groupmailbox the message is > placed in my personal "Sent Items". > But what I want is the message to be placed in the g...

Help! How I can create...
I need to create a toolbar (if it is) such as the workspace window in VC++ with a CTreeCtrl within... How I can proceed? Thank you! On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 13:03:19 +0100, Gaetano Sferra <rebusmail@iol.it> wrote: > I need to create a toolbar (if it is) such as the workspace window in > VC++ > with a CTreeCtrl within... > How I can proceed? > > Thank you! > > Hi, Check out www.codeproject.com It has all the answers and more. Paul. > Check out www.codeproject.com It has all the answers and more. Hi Paul, please be more specific... I've already se...

Search for data in a column bring all related items in other colum
I have data in the excel sheet with .A column for OrderNo and B Column for items for that Order. A B ORD001 ITEM1 ITEM2 ITEM3 ORD002 ITEM4 ITEM1 ITEM5 There are more than thousand orders.I want search for an Order so that it brings all items with it. I cannot use filter in A column as it doesn't recognise blank cell.So Option to repeat order nos in A for every item involves a lot of data entry. Any Solution ? I'd fill those empty cells in column a with the previous value. And us...

can't fix Money stopped working problem
I was able to access and use it completely a couple of days ago and I suddenly started getting messages that it wasn't working. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the CD, but still can't get past the log in page. I tried logging in and skipping the internet access, but still no success. There are no recent changes to my computer that I see. found a "fix" on the support site for money plus when it suddenly stops working. I can't update the program now because I can't get in. When I tried to change the DEP settings to except the files listed in the ...

VB Scripting/Macro
Question: What VB code will allow me to rewrite just the worksheet reference in a function/cell reference. For example it says =January!$AH40 and I would like a macro that would change it to =February!$AH40 Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!! :) Background: I have 12 cells in a row that each refer to the same cell location on twelve different worksheets within the same workbook. The fill function does not "fill" the worksheet reference. It is too time consuming to manually input or edit 2016 cells. Hi you may have a look at the INDIRECT function for this ...

public calendar- users can only view items they added????
hi lovely people, i'm trying to get my head round creating a public calendar, a year planner for the business with our small 1 server domain. we just got sbs 2003 after many years of a decrepid nt4 thing, its quite a culture shock!!! anyways here is my question... i've created a public folder calendar. i did this through outlook 2003 in my administrator account. i added numerous events to this public calendar fine and dandy from the same account. now, i can add to and view this public calendar quite happily. my problem is, i can add this new public calendar to any other user ac...

Custom "Item" Button at POS?
Hi All.. Does anyone know of a custom button that would allow say a "price check" by pushing this button and then scanning the product? I have found that when you look up an item within POS your receive the everyday price and not the sale price of this item. Also, it is very difficult to find other information for these items with the current RMS item screen. Too much clicking tabs to find information useful to the customer. If a customer calls or comes to the register to ask what items are on sale there is no way to quickly acheive this. One would need to ask the customer wh...

Subform Reference
I have a form with a subform. I need to set a control on the subform from a control on the form. In the code below, contacts is the form, contactsaddresses is the subform. ComboName is the name of the destination subform control. SourceName is the name of the control on the form. Access cries that it cannot find the field comboname. I need the value of ComboName to be used, i.e. "FirstName". below is how I call the procedure and the procedure itself. How do I use the value of comboname in the call.. not the literal "comboname" Private Sub combo43_Af...

Can office small business 2003 be upgraded to professional 2007
I have Offise Small Business 2003 and need to upgrade to 2007 or newer. Can I upgrade from Small Business version to the Professional Version and have all the programs of 2007? Or can I only upgrade to the Small Business version? John in MN wrote: >I have Offise Small Business 2003 and need to upgrade to 2007 or newer. Can >I upgrade from Small Business version to the Professional Version and have >all the programs of 2007? Or can I only upgrade to the Small Business >version? > > Yes you can upgrade to Office 2007 Professional and the good news is...

scanned items
ok I have posted this item before but I dont think I was that clear. A customoer scans an item and its there. But to actually look up the item he cant find it. not even with the UPC codes either..tried looking it up with every definition he could thinkk of. then scans it its there.....he looked to see if it was inactive and its not it is active.. he is running Ver 2.0 and running windows xp I had this same problem when a NEW item was accidentally made into an MATRIX type item that was empty. I accidentally closed it before I added in the matrix items. I could never get it to come bac...

Filtering Excel 2003 Charts to a date range
I have multiple charts that we look for trends on over 1-2 year time frames. Is it possible to have a chart show all the data that has been entered and when looking at the chart have a date range data to format that range differently. What I am trying to do is we have weekly or montly meetings, in these meetings I would like to show all the additional data differently that has been added since our last meeting, while showing accumulative data in a different format. The easiest way to get different formats is to use different series. If you had one series, you could use autofiltering to...

Can't send text message to cellphonenumber@txt.att.net
For years I've been able to send a text message to any Cingular (ATT) cellphone via Outlook 2003. Now, all of a sudden, it appears to send but the phone never gets it. I have not installed new software or changed anything about my settings in Outlook. I use Comcast as my provider. I can log into my account online there and it sends just fine. Thanks in advance for your help. annasue;110682 Wrote: > For years I've been able to send a text message to any Cingular (ATT) > cellphone via Outlook 2003. Now, all of a sudden, it appears to send > but the > ...

Advanced Filter on Protected Sheets?
Thanks to everyone who responded with some great ideas. Another user verified that when using the Copy function of Advanced Filter, when it copies and theres already data in cells anywhere below the targeted area, it wipes them clean. What I ended up doing was Advanced Filter / Copy to another location on the same sheet out of the view area...then referenced those cells on Sheet 2 instead of doing a copy to Sheet 2. Problem solved. Now my only issue is when I protect the sheet, and try to run the macro that runs the Advanced Filter it says it can't run on a protected sheet. Is ...

Custom Background Issue
First, I am not even close to a professional computer anything! Last week I pulled in picture to use as a background for a flyer that I am doing. Everything was fine- it printed fine and was viewed fine. Yesterday I received a new "template" from our design company and did exactly the same things and when I pull it in to the more backgrounds area it looks fine on the background panel and in the print preview area. Yet the screen where you insert text boxes or design your flyer is black and I can barely see the background. Please help! -- T What happens if you insert the back...

how can i lock a sheet in an excel file????
I made an excel of 5 sheets and i want to send it to all my employees, but I dont want them to have axces in just one sheet....Can I lock this sheet with a password??? you have a few options: 1. you can hide the sheet. 2. you can password protect the sheet with a password, on the review tab in excel 2007, tools/protection in 2003 3. you can limit the access to just cell a1, for example. alt-F11 to get to the vb editor,click view then properties window (or press F4), select the sheet and in the scroll area, enter A1. then they won't be able to select anything but A1. then...

how can I retreive unsaved word 2007 document
How can I retreive unsaved word 2007 document? If you didn't save it, there is nothing to retrieve. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "Retreive Document" <Retreive Document@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08A7A383-ABDC-41FD-9E1F-...

Powerpoint 2007 hyperlink menu item grayed out
I was successful in linking 2 shapes to custom shows in my document but can't repeat my success because my hyperlink menu item is grayed out. I think it has to do with a compatibility option box that showed up and I must have clicked the wrong choice, disabling this function? How to fix? Thank you On 1/20/10 1:38 PM, in article A6394C7E-C4BA-4DC1-9C85-E0CCA39F4445@microsoft.com, "plwbiz" <plwbiz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I was successful in linking 2 shapes to custom shows in my document but can't > repeat my success because my hyperlink...

I can not email excel files
I am using xp- I can"t email a excel file? newbe wrote: || I am using xp- I can"t email a excel file? Umm what happens when you try? -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Director www.gbpcomputing.co.uk And what are you doing to try?? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "newbe" <newbe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4EBA3AC3-F379-4973-AB64-FBA9FD7F43A5@microsoft.com... > I am using xp- I can"t email a excel file? i was trying to e mail right out of excel but it would not work. I found out...

How to read headers
How do I read FULL header informatin in Outlook 07? I have read some instructions and the help and it talks abotu a "group" and the ribbon, I have nothing like that... Open the PROPERTIES of the mail message. Note: If you use Exchange and the message was an internal message, there will not be full header information. Nikki "Austin" <austinm@grm.net> wrote in message news:AEF25C0E-5E48-4818-B850-C9C07244A910@microsoft.com... How do I read FULL header informatin in Outlook 07? I have read some instructions and the help and it talks abotu a "group" an...

budget
I am trying out the Microsoft 2004 trial version. I am trying to set up the budget. I have been successful except for one category: Utilities: Cell Phone. I happened to pay my bill in the month prior, so I want to budget 0 for September. Even if I put 0 in the bill scheduler and customize the "other expenses for cell phone" charges to 0 for the month of September, I still have an amount of $38.37 coming up as the budgeted amount for September. I tried deleting my scheduled transaction, removing the category from the budget, then adding back the bill even with a differe...

can not save altered files over network
I raised this subject previously and got helpful advice. However, a separate problem arose - bit of history below: I uninstalled the Windows XP update KB885250 and that removed the problem. However, my PC immediately informed me the Windows XP update KB885250 was available and when I let it reinstall, the problem returned. Do you think I should just avoid installing this update (though I think my pc will be interupting me all day to tell me about it) or is there something else I should try? David > > "garfield-n-odie" wrote: > > > > > >>If you ...

Can I have a Dialog Box pop up when opening a word document?
I have a document that when a person opens it that a dialog box come up to tell the person to Stop someone is working on this account. You could put the following macro in the document Sub AutoOpen() MsgBox "Stop! Someone is working on this account." End Sub However, if the macro security is set to high, the macro will automatically be deleted and if it is set to medium, the user will be asked if they want to allow the macro to run. The other issue is that this would run whenever the document is opened, whether or not someone else had it opened. -- Hope...