Can I add a picture to a cell?

Is there a way to add a picture to a particular cell?  This way I ca
use it for look ups in other sheets.  Thanks in advance for any help

--
Jua
Juan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=688

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Hi
not possible as pictures 'float' over the cells

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=6889
> View this thread:

frank.kabel (11126)
9/26/2004 8:33:58 AM
You can add a picture to a comment, though that still won't facilitate what the
OP is after.

--
Regards
              Sys Spec - Win XP Pro /  XL 97/00/02/03

> Hi
> not possible as pictures 'float' over the cells
>
> --
> Regards
> Frank Kabel
> Frankfurt, Germany
>
> "Juan" <Juan.1d6lzx@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>>
>> Is there a way to add a picture to a particular cell?  This way I can
>> use it for look ups in other sheets.  Thanks in advance for any help.
>>

>> --
>> Juan
> ---
>> Juan's Profile:
> http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=6889
>> View this thread:

---

ken.wright (2489)

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

can i download lxce serv.exe

Single click selects multiple cells

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

how many receivers i can add

Referencing cells across sheets

How to unlock locked cells by MACRO?!

Need to add to current formula

Can't configure Outlook Express

what printers can run Vista
just purchased a dell which came with Vista on it. now my printer (HP 5550 deskjet) won't print. I need to find a new printer that i can hook up to the computer. This is an Access newsgroup. We help with questions related to Microsoft Access - the database application that is part of MS Office Professional. -- Rick B "monroe" <monroe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AC746826-251A-4097-AF88-2805BCDE7DEC@microsoft.com... > just purchased a dell which came with Vista on it. now my printer (HP > 5550 > deskjet) won't print. I need to...

Picture control on a form
What is the best way to fill a form with a picture control so that when the client window is resized the picture control will fill the form? -- Just Al Take a look at this and see if this is what you want: http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/bmpdlg01.asp Tom "Al" <Al@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BEA0FA2-3F95-4090-B908-A75DBF1D19DE@microsoft.com... > What is the best way to fill a form with a picture control so that when > the > client window is resized the picture control will fill the form? > -- > Just Al Thank You! -- Just Al &...