Can Excel 2002 open ODT documents?

I received an ODT file that I believe is a spreadsheet file.  How do I open
this in Excel?

Jeff

0
Jeff8271 (17)
5/28/2009 2:51:44 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Install OpenOffice, open the document and then Save as .xls

Jeff@unknown.com wrote:

> I received an ODT file that I believe is a spreadsheet file.  How do I open
> this in Excel?
>
> Jeff

0
birelan (531)
5/28/2009 3:42:49 PM
I was trying to avoid doing that, but finally did it. Thanks.

Jeff

> Install OpenOffice, open the document and then Save as .xls
>
> Jeff@unknown.com wrote:
>
>> I received an ODT file that I believe is a spreadsheet file.  How do I
>> open this in Excel?
>>
>> Jeff

0
Jeff8271 (17)
5/28/2009 8:29:02 PM
You're welcome, have a great day.

Jeff@unknown.com wrote:

> I was trying to avoid doing that, but finally did it. Thanks.
>
> Jeff
>
> "Bob I" <birelan@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>Install OpenOffice, open the document and then Save as .xls
>>
>>Jeff@unknown.com wrote:
>>

>>>I received an ODT file that I believe is a spreadsheet file.  How do I
>>>open this in Excel?
>>>
>>>Jeff

0
birelan (531)

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

owa cant open ppt attachments

Document Template question
It's legal for a document to have multiple views into it's data, but when CMultiDocTemplate is created, it is only passed one runtime view class. How are multiple views handled in the document template context? Should all views of your document be derived from the class passed to CMultiDocTemplate? This is confusing me because MDI AppWizard did the work of setting up a document view class for me, but now I'm just using a child window with an imbedded static splitter window to show two different views of my document, and these views have nothing to do with CMyProjectView that...

Document Viewer installer error

cannot open hyper links in outlook

learning Excel #3

Excel VBA