Broken links don't show old data. Help!

    I have a spreadsheet in an email attachment that no longer shows old
data from broken links after upgrading to Office XP. The data is there, and
displays while the "Update links" dialog box is up, but no matter what I
choose the data then disappears into a sea of #REF when I dismiss the dialog
box. How can I get the old data to show again?

    Thanks.
-Mark

0
none89 (807)
10/21/2003 1:08:16 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Excel 97 VBA Help File

Help, I cannot Save!

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Linking a Chart with graphics to ppt

Help Required

Public Folder link to Excel File

Can I show a number like 1,935,674,923 as 1.9B?
I would like to reformat 10- and 11-digit the numbers (e.g. like 1,935,674,923 as 1.9B). Can this be done? Custom format: 0.0,,,"B" best wishes -- Bernard Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:262241F3-063E-4F97-B864-A629EC670112@microsoft.com... > I would like to reformat 10- and 11-digit the numbers (e.g. like > 1,935,674,923 as 1.9B). Can this be done? Dave, Use a custom format of #.#,,,"B" or 0.0,,,"B" depending on ho...

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

Customer check data

Macro to seperate data

Need HELP! for Linking data

Help with Registration

Macro

Doesn't show busy,when scheduling meeting
Hello I have a user, who has meetings scheduled and shows up in her Calendar fine. But, when she or someone else tries to schedule new meeting, invite her, it doesn't show her busy schedule. It indicates as if she is available all time. Secondly, when she edits the meeting and marks as "Out of Office", than it shows up as busy. Her Out of Office is Off. Outlook 2000 with Exchange corporate setup. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks ...