Basic Worksheet Help

I can't find an auto sum function in google worksheet. Can some help?

0
Hollins3 (2)
5/27/2007 3:10:23 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

These are Excel groups

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

<Hollins3@googlemail.com> wrote in message
>I can't find an auto sum function in google worksheet. Can some help?

Hollins3@googlemail.com wrote:
> I can't find an auto sum function in google worksheet. Can some help?

Easy workaround: use sum(a1:whatever)

Bill
0
wfsnopam (66)

Help: XmlDocument error!
This is a .net 1.1 question. I am attempting to load and process an XML file (see below) with XmlDocument. I can load the file: XmlDocument doc = new XmlDocument(); doc.Load("dump.xml"); but when I attempt to access it, I receive a "Additional information: System error." message. I tried the XmlTextReader , but have the same issue. The only reader that appears to work is the XmlValidatingReader. Question, if this is a an XML issue, why can I process the XML with XmlValidatingReader and not XmlDocument? Also, I can load the XmlDocument from the XmlValidatingReader...

Help
Hi, We have a two till setup with the master database on one of the tills. For some reason on we seem to lose connection to the database during the tendering of sales and the POS crashes. This results in losing the sales information too so hence the stock numbers become incorrect. It's a nightmare! The network between the till's has been checked, however this problem even happens on the Till where the database resides so this is not the problem. I've also noticed that the tills run slow sometimes. There are no other processes running on the system other than the POS...

Partioning Excel Worksheets
How do I partition an Excel worksheet into different areas so that I can change column/row widths/heights per section? You don't. Column width and row height are the property of the entire columns and rows. For presentation purposes only I could suggest using the "Merge Cells" format. The merged cells will cause problems down the road if you need to copy, paste, sort, filter and other functions I can't think of at the moment. Gord Dibben Excel MVP \On Sat, 7 May 2005 08:10:04 -0700, "edncory" <edncory@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I par...

Too Many Worksheets
I am stuck with the number of worksheets, but can the worksheet tabs be 'stacked' so that there is more than one row of tabs along the bottom? As an example when I go to Win XP Home Display Properties, I have two rows of tabs to select from in the window, one row is Themes, Desktop ScreenSaver Appearance and then another row is MSI Information (my video card is MSI) MSI Clock, Settings. If this is not possible it sure would be a cool feature for the next Excel. Hi no this is not possible in Excel. You may right-click on the lower left corner to get a list of your tabs -- Rega...

File Queue. Need some help. Thank You.
Hello, I am trying to create a File Queue class with 5 methods: Add, Remove, Update, Get and Commit. Basically Add, Remove and Update do exactly that do the list. Get finds if there is a file with that file name in the list and returns its content (Byte[]) Commit calls a FileService to take the actions for all files in the list. I am holding the files as follows: private IDictionary<String, KeyValuePair<String, Byte[]>> _files; Which means: private IDictionary<Action, KeyValuePair<Filename, Content>> _files; Action can be Create, Delete and Update ...

Help with calculations
I have my company products pricing on an excel spreadsheet. It contains several items and has 3 brackets. At times I need to deviate from it , either by a percentage, say 10% or by an exact amount, say .75/case. Is there a formula I can plug into this spreadsheet that will calculate the deviations without me having to manually make the deductions for each individual item. Anyone's help would ge greatly appreciated. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/...

HELP!!!! PIVOT TABLES
I am 17, and have just accepted a new job to start in 2 weeks, only problem is, it involvs using pivot tables. Please don't think I'm stupid, but have never used these before and am not even sure what they are, let alone how to do them!!!!!!! Any help would be greatly apprieciated!! To summarize the data in a table, you can use a Pivot Table. There are instructions in Excel's Help, and Jon Peltier has information and links: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Pivots/pivotstart.htm Dawn (17) wrote: > I am 17, and have just accepted a new job to start in 2 weeks, only prob...

Address book causes Outlook to close: Please Help!
I'm using Outlook 2000 Pro with Windows XT. When you open the address book, then select u,v,w,x,y,or z, Outlook immediately closes. PLEASE HELP! Thank you. .. >I'm using Outlook 2000 Pro with Windows XT. When you open >the address book, then select u,v,w,x,y,or z, Outlook >immediately closes. PLEASE HELP! Thank you. "Windows XT"? You probably mean Windows XP. Possibly a corrupt Contacts folder. Try either the Inbox Repair Tool (scanpst.exe) or create a new PST, set it as your default delivery location, and copy everything you can from the old PST befor...

Help with Repair of CRM #.0
I am repairing CRM 3.0. the repair validation completes fine and the repair begins. When it gets to the "Installing SQL Server Reporting Services" , "Validating Samples Database", I get an error message: "Cannot connect to the SQL Server Instance" and the repair fails. Any ideas? can you skip past this? Reporting in crm 3.0 is like reporting in crm 1.2 in that crm can work without it meaning you can fix it later -- ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "brellim" <brellim@discussio...

Getting Relayed and can't stop it. Please help.
Hello, Running 5.5, sp4 on NT 4.0 sp6a. I have 300 users with 50 of them being POP (we are converting them to full server side mail) using Outlook 2K and 2002. Getting lots of complaints from users who state they're getting NDR's with their address from users they know nothing about. I have about 100 messages in the IMC queue each morning with the typical <> that I just delete. Routing tab is set to route to internal domain (works fine). Under routing restrictions, nothing is checked at this time. I was told if I check 'Hosts and clients that successfully authenicate...

Worksheet Tabs #6
Can I group worksheet tabs and then give each group a name underneath the existing tabs? For example I have color coded the different tabs and grouped them accordingly. Now I want to label each group. Hi no you can't do this in Excel -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "TheJaxSun" <TheJaxSun@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:75A72EE8-D287-412A-8DB8-AE1AADA55B11@microsoft.com... > Can I group worksheet tabs and then give each group a name underneath the > existing tabs? For example I have color coded the different tabs and grouped > t...

Sharing Help
I'm looking to be able to keep an excel workbook on some webspace and allow others in a group to access and edit it directly. What is the best (most efficient way) to do this? "ZachKS" wrote: > I'm looking to be able to keep an excel workbook on some webspace and allow > others in a group to access and edit it directly. What is the best (most > efficient way) to do this? > > > In excel Under Tools -> Share workbook checkbook "allow more than one people make changes" And in the Advanced tab you can change rules of share. after ...

Help with Code
Hi All, I am having the following code which stpos after copying data from the first instance of the sheet. How cud i fix this problem? Sub CurMonth() Sheets("CasCrd").Select Rows("2:2").Select Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlDown)).Select Selection.Delete Shift:=xlUp Range("A1").Select Sheets("Interface").Select For Each Sh In Sheets Sh.Select If Mid(Sh.Name, 2, 2) = Right(Sheets("Interface").[C2], 2) Then Range("A1").Select Selection.AutoFilter Field:=4, Criteria1:="N" Selection....

Problem printing all worksheets in colour
Whe I go to print an excel 2007 spreadsheet with multiple worksheets, select print entire workbook, set the printer to colour, but only the selected worksheet prints in colour, all others in b&w. How can I get them all to print in colour??? -- cheers, calvin Each worksheet has its own print setup so color print has to be set on each sheet. Setting the printer to "color" will not override sheet settings. You can do this by right-click on first sheet and "Select all Sheets" Go through print setup for activesheet and will be done to all. Wh...

Help with scatterplot
I need some help with my assignment: They�re asking me to create a scatterplot of data to investigate the relationship between machines and maintenance, puting # Machines on the x-axis and # Minutes on the y-axis. Can you explain me what a Scatterplot is?, I�m asking because I think it�s not a normal graph. ANy advice is appreciate. Thanks. Jackov- Did you really need to ask that to all those groups, when you can use Yahoo or Google to find out what a scatter plot is? A scatter plot will show you your data points in a graphical way. "Jakkov" <google@pichara.com> wrote ...

Subreport always appears blank (even during basic testing with no parameters!)
I have a subreport in my report that takes a set of basic parameters. It does not appear on my main report when the main report is run. As a test, I decided to create a simple subreport with no parameters and only a text field. It also does not display on my report. As a further test, I decided to create an entirely new project with only a main report and a subreport that displays the word "test". It will still not display on my main report. There are no errors at any stage. Does anybody have any idea as to what could be wrong? Zack Is it not working in preview tab...

Free Visual Basic 2005 and ASP.NET 2.0 Training from Microsoft Learning
Hello: Any body has subscribed for 90 days trail version of "Free Visual Basic 2005 and ASP.NET 2.0 Training from Microsoft Learning"? If so, could you please send me the loging and password for those courses. Because that course is not available now. Thanks in advance. Regards Kristi. ...

Excel 2000 Worksheets Disappearing
Large workbook (~9MB) with about 6 worksheets, macros, and a pivot table/chart. Workbook running on a LAN, with about 3 users (utilizing "Share Workbook" and "Track Changes"). I'm having entire worksheets disappearing out of this workbook, with the file size then dropping to about 5MB. I turned off "Share Workbook," but the workbook continues to have worksheets disappear. Have checked the forums, and have seen that Excel Track Changes can be problematic (and can cause file bloat), but haven't seen anything about entire worksheets disappearing. Any co...

create a master worksheet template
Is there a way to create a "master" worksheet in excel that will flow all changes in it to it's copies? Thanks Derek ...

Using MS Outlook as a client to Lotus Notes-Please help
We use Lotus Notes as the mail Server. I would like to use MS Outlook or Outlook Express as the mail client to Lotus notes. Please help how do I setup Outlook as a client to Lotus Notes a step by step procedure is appreciated. Thanks Karen refer here: " Connecting Microsoft Outlook to Lotus Notes" http://www.slipstick.com/addins/SERVICES/lotusnotes.htm "Karen Middleton" <karenmiddleol@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:a5fd468a.0503181805.24086cce@posting.google.com... > We use Lotus Notes as the mail Server. I would like to use MS Outlook > or Outlook Express...

Help with employee OEE
Need some help with OEE for the current company i am working for. Basically i need to set up a spead sheet that will allow me to enter a quantity and hours worked and provide me with there overall efficency for the week and then month. These formulas also would also need to be able to work over 3 workborks and allow the efficencies the compute for the machies as well not only the employees. What the spread sheet looks like is as follows:\ B3-H3 is an employee name, B4-H4 would be an empty box for the prodution number. The obvious answer would to just enter the data and use an average func...

Combo Box Help
Hi All, I have a combo box on my form. It is unbound to form. I am obtaining cboBox data from another table in database. However I need to the cboBox to only list records that match the customerID from the form it on and the customerID in the cboBox data. How can I do that? -- Matt Campbell mattc (at) saunatec [dot] com Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200702/1 On Fri, 23 Feb 2007 06:43:59 GMT, "mattc66 via AccessMonster.com" <u16013@uwe> wrote: >Hi All, > >I have a combo box on my form. It is ...

Help with conditional count.
How do I tell Excel to only add amounts in column C if they have been flagged with an "X" in the adjacent column B? TIA Try this: =SUMIF(B1:B100,"x",C1:C100) Is that something you can work with? -------------------------- Regards, Ron Microsoft MVP (Excel) (XL2003, Win XP) "Tech.Zoan" <Tech.Zoan@gmail.com> wrote in message news:4355d8f7-ee8e-47be-aeec-fb228c3dc143@q77g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > How do I tell Excel to only add amounts in column C if they have been > flagged with an "X" in the adjacent column B? > > TIA >...

Help with restoring Microsoft Money 2005
I am hoping that there someone that can hear this plea. A client got hit with the rogue virus. They had backed their files on the PC. I was able to copy the files off before reinstalling win xp. They reinstalled money 2005 but it will not let them restore their backup. Gives them an invalid drive spec. In searching all the help sites, I understand there was a quick engineering patch that helped this. Please any help would be greatly appreciated. Everthing I have read goes back to 2006 when there was support for 2005. If you want you can email be privately at drdigital99...

Excel 2000 Help!!!
Hello All, When i was working in Office 97, I used to look for some help for VBA in XL built in Help files. There i find one very good link called "Example" along with every topic which gives some bit of codes which can be used with that particular topic. Now i have moved to Off 2000, to my surprise, i find that "Example" link is no more available, which is quite strange???? Can anyone help in understand this? May be i am not looking at the right place...or has it been removed? Many thanks Cheers Sri You should be glad that you don't use excel 2003, excel/...