Automatically copy input from one cell to another

After I enter a value in one cell, how can
I have it automatically enter it into another cell,
within the same worksheet, or into a different worksheet.

Thanks,

Tom  picktr@wowway.co

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

If you enter the value in A1 of sheet1, put this in the other cell in
sheet1:

    =A1

or in another worksheet:

    =Sheet1!A1

In article <picktr.15c6uy@excelforum-nospam.com>,
 picktr <<picktr.15c6uy@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote:

> After I enter a value in one cell, how can
> I have it automatically enter it into another cell,
> within the same worksheet, or into a different worksheet.
>
> Thanks,

0
jemcgimpsey (6723)
4/26/2004 8:23:37 PM
Thank You

OWA jumping mouse

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

Single click selects multiple cells

Input to custom reports

Referencing cells across sheets

How to unlock locked cells by MACRO?!

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

copy chart from Excel to Powerpoint

WLM transfer to another computer
Hi, I finally moved from Windows 7 RTM to Win7 Pro 64. I did it by installing the new OS on a brand new hard drive, then installed my old hard drive in a 2.5" external enclosure. I've been successful in moving most of my files and settings over, but WLM is the exception. Can someone help answer these questions for me: 1. Where are the actual mail files stored? 2. Where is the account login info stored? 3. In Outlook and OE installing on a new computer, even after moving files, prompted for a full redownload off of the POP server. Anyway to avoid this? Is ther...

Copy and close code
Hi, I have a worksheet which uses an indirect formula to search through a series of files/sheets based on an address to return a value from cell AE20. Once the data has been copied for all the previous days I would like a copy/paste values to occur to replace any of the values returned by the formula. In AU10:AU381 there is a 1 or 0 for each row. 1 meaning that a copy/pastevalues can be performed (decided by if the date is < today), and zero if i need to keep the formulas. Is it possible to have a copy/paste values code for only sheets 2-4 which works when the file is...