Assigning macros to custom buttons in Excel (Office 2007)

I just upgraded from Office 2000 to Office 2007.  I have macros already
written.  I have custom buttons already drawn.  Somehow I've lost the
connection between the two.  In 2000, I would click View, Toolbars,
Customize, then while the box was still open I would right click and it would
let me go into a list of macros and I could pick which one went with the
custom button.  Now I don't know how.  Any ideas?
--
Thanks,
PTweety

Purchased Office 5-19--Upgrades Available?
This is a retail, boxed copy of Office delivered 5-19. Is there any way = to=20 upgrade to Office 2004 short of the $239 (or whatever it was)? Thanks. anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote : > This is a retail, boxed copy of Office delivered 5-19. Is there any way to > upgrade to Office 2004 short of the $239 (or whatever it was)? Thanks. Yes! Se here: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/default.aspx?pid=office2004tg --------------------------------------------------------- Please reply to the newsgroup, and within the same thread. Merci de r�pondre au groupe, et dans l'enfilade...

option button
Hi I need some help! I have a column with results from a survey. The results are in text but do have a ranking, e.g. the results can be A,B,C,D or E. I now want to create an option button or similar where I can let the user choose to cap the results so e.g. the maximum result is a B and then all A results should show up as B's. Is this possible? Thanks You'll need a helper column to do this. Try something like this: =IF(B3<=C$1,C$1,B3) B3 is the survey result, C1 is the "Cap" value. HTH, Barb Reinhardt "Andreas" wrote: > Hi > > I need som...

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

I need a macro

learning Excel #3

outlook 2007 e-mail

Excel VBA