ALT+F8 macro list without showing "Personal.xlsm!" for every macro?

Is there a setting somewhere that will allow me to call up my list of
macros with ALT+F8 and _not_ have "Personal.xlsm!" show in fornt of
every one of them?  It would make things just a bit easier if I could
call up the list and begin typing the macro name and have the list
find it for me.

Ed
0
prof_ofwhat (194)
8/14/2010 4:55:39 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow