Adding & subtracting cells (not values)

I have a row of 15 cells with $0 value.  I want to start from 15 at the
bottom of this row (for the 15 cell total) and subtract 1 from total of 15
each time a cell value changes its value from $0 to any positive $ amount,
allowing me to know how many $0 cells are sill remaining.

0
nicknono (8)
7/11/2003 8:42:26 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

In cell A16 type =COUNTIF(A1:A15,0)

--
Ken Russell
Sydney,  Australia

"Nick P" <nicknono@cox.net> wrote in message
| I have a row of 15 cells with $0 value.  I want to start from 15 at the
| bottom of this row (for the 15 cell total) and subtract 1 from total of 15
| each time a cell value changes its value from $0 to any positive $ amount,
| allowing me to know how many $0 cells are sill remaining.

0
rusty1 (18)