Add Extra Column to List Box

I am trying to add an extra column to my "Distribute Invoice" List Box
I would like "Distribute Invoice" to show tblInvoice_ItMdt.TotalAmount" like
Holding Invoice does
Thanks for any help with this................Regards Bob

***Holding Invoices****
lstModify.RowSource = "SELECT tblInvoice_ItMdt.IntermediateID," _
    & " tblInvoice_ItMdt.HorseID," _
    & " funGetHorse(0,tblInvoice_ItMdt.HorseID,false) AS Name," _
    & " tblInvoice_ItMdt.TotalAmount" _
    & " FROM tblInvoice_ItMdt INNER JOIN tblHorseInfo" _
    & " ON tblInvoice_ItMdt.HorseID=tblHorseInfo.HorseID" _
    & " order by funGetHorse(0,tblInvoice_ItMdt.HorseID,true) " _
    & ",funGetHorse(0,tblInvoice_ItMdt.HorseID,false);"

    lstModify.ColumnCount = 4
    lstModify.ColumnWidths = "0;0;6 in;1 in"
    lstModify.BoundColumn = 1
***Distribute Invoices*****
    lstModify.RowSource = "SELECT Format(MIN(dtDate),'dd-mmm-yyyy') AS
StartDate," _
            & " Format(MAX(dtDate),'dd-mmm-yyyy') AS EndDate," _
            & "
tblInvoice_Itmdt.HorseID,funGetHorse(0,tblInvoice_Itmdt.HorseID,false)" _
            & " FROM tblInvoice_Itmdt" _
            & " GROUP BY tblInvoice_Itmdt.HorseID" _
            & " order by funGetHorse(0,tblInvoice_ItMdt.HorseID,true) " _
            & ",funGetHorse(0,tblInvoice_ItMdt.HorseID,false);"

    lstModify.ColumnCount = 4
    lstModify.ColumnWidths = "1 in;1 in;0;1.5 in"
    lstModify.BoundColumn = 2

0
rjvance (61)
11/14/2007 1:37:32 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Global Address List permissions
I am running Exchange 2003 and have a problem with the permissions for editing the Global Address list. As the administrator I was able to edit information for contacts on the GAL. I tried to set a permission to let a user be able to edit the information (phone numbers addresses etc), but seem to have made a mistake. Now I am unable to edit any of it as administrator. I could use a bit of advice on how to fix this problem. On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:53:03 -0700, Gimbal <Gimbal@discussions.microsoft.com> hired a team of monkeys to write: >I am running Exchange 2003 and have a probl...

Free "PrintCashReceipts" add-in for Great Plains
ICAN Software Corporation has a free add-in for Great Plains that allows users to print cash receipt documents from the cash receipts window. The cash receipt document can be customized easily with Report Writer within Great Plains. It is available on their website http://www.icansoftware.com where you can also get information regarding their eInvestmentAssets product and their receivables enhancements (Adv Cash Receipts & Mass Apply Receivables). Just downloaded this and got a cnk file but no documentation so will not continue. If someone else has the guts to try it first, pleas...

Messages list missing in MFC ClassWizard dialogue box
I need to work on a old VC++ (rev 3?) project completed years ago. The project opens fine under VC++ 6, and it compiles/works fine, too Now, I open View->Classwizard..., and the Messagemaps tab. Select CMyNameApp for Class name, and CMyNameApp for Object ID, I can't see anything under the Messages list (where I see AddToRecentFilelist, DoMessgeBox, ...., in all my new VC++ projects) Anyway to bring them in? THanks! "Chen" <Chen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:32FC4382-0964-4644-B4E8-98A9B2F1F99D@microsoft.com... >I need to work on a old VC++ ...

Delete Columns
In Excel, I need a macro that will delete a column based on a cell that will contain a name based on an input box. Thanks, Bernie See you OTHER post. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Bernie" <bml66@aol.com> wrote in message news:1172699736.687460.300590@h3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > In Excel, I need a macro that will delete a column based on a cell > that will contain a name based on an input box. > > Thanks, > Bernie > ...

How do I randomly shuffle the cells in a column?
In Excel 2003, I have a column, say a1-a10, with certain entries. I need to create another column, b1-b10, with the same entries assigned randomly (shuffled) to the cells. Just one way .. Put in B1: =INDEX(A:A,RANK(C1,$C$1:$C$10)) Put in C1: =RAND() Select B1:C1, copy down to C10 B1:B10 returns a random shuffle of what's in A1:A10 Press F9 to re-shuffle -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- Singapore, GMT+8 xdemechanik http://savefile.com/projects/236895 -- "Jason D" <Jason D@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36244977-7EE5-436B-8617-59C15310B080@microsoft.com... >...

extra blan page
I have a report and set footer force new page after section. The report always has one extra blank page at the end, since force new page after section. Are there any way to eliminate the extra blank page at the end of report when the report force new page after footer section set? Your information is great appreciated, iccsi wrote: I have a report and set footer force new page after section. > >The report always has one extra blank page at the end, since force new >page after section. > >Are there any way to eliminate the extra blank page at the end of &g...

Contact list limitation
Is there a limit to the number of contacts you can have in a contact list? We are currently running Exchange 2003 and just upgraded to Outlook 2007. If there is a limit, is it an Outlook limit or an Exchange limit? TIA, Jim P.S. Is there a difference between a contact list and a distribution list? On Thu, 27 May 2010 17:05:02 -0700, Jim in Cleveland <JiminCleveland@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a limit to the number of contacts you can have in a contact list? >We are currently running Exchange 2003 and just upgraded to Outlook 2007. If >...

Remove "don't add space between paragraphs of the same style"?
I'm editing a document that was created by someone else. Somewhere along the way, under format/paragraph options, they clicked the box called "don't add space between paragraphs of the same style." I want to un-click it, but the box is greyed out (showing the checkmark there) and I can't un-click it...and it's screwing up my formatting! Does anyone know how to find this rogue command & remove it? This option is not available for individual paragraphs, only for styles. You must go to the Modify Style dialog to change it. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill M...

add result column to pivot table
I have 2 columns in a pivot table - decription and amount. I need to calc a % of each value of the total. I don't know how to do that. Add another copy of the Amount field to the pivot table's data area. To display, the fields horizontally, drag the Data button, onto the cell that contains the word 'Total' -- there's a picture here: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot02.html Right-click on the heading for the second Amount column Choose Field Settings Click the Options button Type a Name for the field, e.g. Percent Choose to 'Show Data as' % of column Cli...

Un-installing COM add-ins
I tried to un-install some COM add-ins from an Excel 2007 user's machine via the Excel dialog to do so. It would not allow the COM add-in to be un-installed. Does anyone know where in the registry the load COM add-in entries are stored so that I can manually delete such entries? Thanks, Bob ...

Importing distribution list.
Hi, Hopefully have a quick easy question... One of our users has created a distribution list within Outlook 2007 with 80 odd external e-mail addresses. They now have asked us to move the distribution list from her outlook contact into the GAL. How do i do this without having to manually create a new distribution list and manually add each e-mail address. PS. we are running Exchange 2007 Thanks for any help For5six "For5six" <for5six@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:d3d8c245-010d-4e8a-bf55-5904579ae839@g1g2000vbr.googlegroups.com... > One of our us...

automatic list of e-mail subjects
I would like to list the subject names of whole e-mails in my INBOX (including all subfolders of Inbox). How can i do that by code? I think that will be wonderfull, I'm looking for something like that since a year because i can't program anything... I will be even more powerfull if the list could be shared on a server and automatically load to every users. This will sell like cookie since a lot of company work with porject number and custumer, rules for filtering could also be manage on the server by only one person as the subject list also. "mezzanine1974" wrote: &...

How keep chart-datapoints displayed when column-width is set to zero
Hello there, my data basis for a chart has one column, that I don't want to be shown in the spreadsheet. However, when I set this column's width to zero, the correspondig data dissapear from the chart. How can I have both, a hidden column and its values shown in the chart at the same time ? Kind regards, H.G. Lamy H.G. - Select the chart, then select Options from the Tools menu, click on the Chart tab, and UNcheck the Plot Visible Cells Only checkbox. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/index.html _______ hglamy wrote: &...

increase column number limit?
Is there a way to increase the number of columns beyond ~260? Thanks /b No, sorry. Dan E "bill northlich" <billn@wildpackets.com> wrote in message news:eE3bpxpYDHA.212@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to increase the number of columns beyond ~260? Thanks > /b > 256 is the max. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL2K & XLXP ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Attitude - A little thing that makes a BIG difference -----------...

Some users not listed in Global Address Book ???
Dear Sir, I have some of my users in my exchange 2003, their contacts are not listed in the GAL although I can send them e-mails, and they can receive. What Should I have to do to make their contacts appear in the GAL? On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 00:12:01 -0700, Mahmoud Metwally Ali <Mahmoud Metwally Ali@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Dear Sir, I have some of my users in my exchange 2003, their contacts are not >listed in the GAL although I can send them e-mails, and they can receive. >What Should I have to do to make their contacts appear in the GAL? Are you talking about user...

How to group all data from 1 column into several columns (Redo)
I have 2 columns in my spreadsheet, Company Names and Event. The Event column values are Event 1, Event 2, Event 3, Event 4 and the company names repeat for each of the events that they attended. So sometimes I might have a company listed 4 times with each Event corresponding to it in the next column. How can I consolidate all of the company names so that there is 1 row for each company and all events are on the same row but in different columns marked with an x (the column labels will be Company name, Event 1, Event 2, Event 3, Event 4). This is what I have... Company Name...

Columns to Rows
I'm sure this is a simple problem but I'm trying to convert columns o data into rows of data. What's the easiest way -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try the following: - copy your column (CTRL+C) - goto 'Edit - Paste Special) and choose 'Transpose' as action Frank > I'm sure this is a simple problem but I'm trying to convert columns of > data into rows of data. What's the easiest way? > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Just read Tom's post, paste special and then transpose -- Messag...

Add-in for Outlook in Japanese
I am looking to download and install add-in for MS project 2007 to Sync/work with outlook in Japanese. Hi Bahram, Maybe this will assist: http://www.experts-exchange.com/Software/Office_Productivity/Project_Management/Microsoft_Project/Q_23539763.html "Bahram" wrote: > I am looking to download and install add-in for MS project 2007 to Sync/work > with outlook in Japanese. > Bahram, I believe you will need to have a japanese version of Project Server in order to receive the add in in Japanese Hope that helps -- Marc Soester [MVP] http://www.i-pm...

How to automatically re-order a list
Hi, I have a worksheet with data in several rows. Column wise they consist of names, points etc.. I am trying to setup a formula whereby the formula looks at the data in the points columns and then re-orders the rows accordingly taking all the information in the row with it, with the highest points total at the top and lowest points total at the bottom. Each points cell, has a formula in there already which pulls the points total from other cells and combines them. Hope you can help! Thanks sandmania, Have your tried Data / Sort? Select the whole table, and the rows will stay togeth...

Pivot Charts Display Filter Box
I would like to have the filter box displayed on my pivot chart. My 2003 pivot charts no longer display the drop down box, how do I get it back? ...

Can I export Distribution Lists?
A different department has asked us for a copy of all our distribution lists, members of those lists, their smtp e-mail addresses, x500 addresses, as well as group owners and who has rights to send to thos lists. How do I get that? We have about 100 distribution lists each with about 100 users. We are running Windows 2000 and Exchange 2000. Thanks Hi Boe, - Scripting this would produce much more readable output. I was able to modify a script I wrote a while back for general use. Posted to blog: http://www.suneja.com/blog/2006/02/script-list-distribution-groups.html It doesn't hav...

Overlay 4 years of data as a line on 4 years of columns for several x category labels
Dear Charting aficianados, The tutorial at http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ClusterColAndLine.html is the closest example I can find to a charting conundrum I am facing, though what I am hoping to achieve is still a little different. I've made a mock up of what I'm hoping to achieve - though I have had to use drawing objects for the line series, to overlay on the columns - I'm sure there is a way to get excel to do this - do you think there is? (sheet named mock-up) A workbook with mocuk-up and my other charting attmempts can be found: http://www.savefile.com/files/2690840 T...

Music list?
I don't know if it is possible, but I want to make a list of all music on my pc. Is there a way to import it directly from 'verkenner'? Becaus if I need to typ everything, it will take a lot of time Greetz sven. Whatever 'verkenner' is, you may want to Export your listing from there. Excel will accept text and CSV files, as well as database files. You may also generate a file listing from the command prompt and use that. Sven wrote: > I don't know if it is possible, but I want to make a list of all music > on my pc. > Is there a way to import it dir...

Drop down box with country list
I have an excel application where I need a drop down box with all the country' names listed, ready to use (like the Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control). Is there a way to get it and how? John -- john liem Enter the countries in a range (say column M) and then add a Data Validation (Data>Validation) and select the List option with a formula of say =M1:M100 or however many countries -- HTH Bob Phillips "john liem" <john.liem.1p8hhm@news.officefrustration.com> wrote in message news:john.liem.1p8hhm@news.officefrustration.com... > > I have an excel applic...

Title Cut Off if Rows to Repeat & Columns to Repeat are Both Selec
I need a way to fix a print problem. When I go into File - Page Setup, and I choose which rows to repeat at the top ($1:$5) and select which columns to repeat at left ($A:$A), the rows at the top never print completely on pages 2 through the end. Only on the first page can I see the entire title and subtitle. On the remaining pages they get cut off where Column B would begin. Can I fix this? Hi Select only the rows to repeat at the top, and see if that solves your problem -- j.kasselman@atlantic.net.remove_2nd_at. Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa "unibaby" wrote: > ...