3 Factors Analyzed

I need to create a chart that can be analyzed or visualized that has 3
dimensions of a sort.

(1) I have a list of items (which can grow)
(2) I have set of 5 working conditions in which each item must meet one of
the five
(3) but they also get analyzed for the condition daily - so I need to add a
date range - and it happens twice a day (AM & PM).

I haven't been able to figure out how to cleanly get all this data into a
table, let alone create a chart from it.

HELP!
--
Bonnie M.
0

Hi Bonnie,

I think you need a clearer idea of what you want to end up with, and
from there you could design how the data could be recorded to suit the
outputs.

You might, for example, have five graphs one for each of your working
conditions, and then you are plotting date against the list of items.

Another approach would be to have 5 (or 7 ?) graphs one for each day,
where you plot working condition against day, reporting on a weekly
basis. You might want to superimpose data from the previous week, or
even from all weeks in that month.

You could have both of these (on separate sheets, and others) to show
your data from different points of view.

It's a bit difficult to give you specific advice, given that your
description was a bit vague.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Feb 12, 5:40=A0pm, Bonnie <bmaho...@mrta.us.(noSPAM)> wrote:
> I need to create a chart that can be analyzed or visualized that has 3
> dimensions of a sort.
>
> (1) I have a list of items (which can grow)
> (2) I have set of 5 working conditions in which each item must meet one o=
> the five
> (3) but they also get analyzed for the condition daily - so I need to add=
> date range - and it happens twice a day (AM & PM).
>
> I haven't been able to figure out how to cleanly get all this data into a
> table, let alone create a chart from it.
>
> HELP!
> --
> Bonnie M.

0
pashurst (2576)

Exchange Ports #3
I am using Exchange 2003 on one of my servers. I closed all ports except for necessary ones for server. Inside Exchange there is and exe file running called store.exe and it seems to use lots of ports. I checked the microsoft knowledge base and the only one that I could find store.exe uses is 6004. I do not want to keep opening ports if I do not have to. How can I limit theses ports for store.exe? or do I have to open a large range of ports? Store.exe is the Information Store service. MAPI clients will talk RPC to the Information Store so you need to have the RPC ports open. You can h...

Time Calculation #3

trend line #3
1) can we create a trend line from equation which has 2 variables and 1 respond ? and How? (Ex. Y= 1.2+5A+3B) 2) In case that we have two trend lines ( from X1 with Y and X2 with Y) and we want to create the average line between those two lines, what should we do? Thank you I'm not following what you are asking. Can you be more specific on the data you have and the trends you want? "Nee" <Nee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:15EE50FC-4CA7-43F6-A111-CAB2CB899E4C@microsoft.com... > 1) can we create a trend line from equation which has 2 variables an...

Sending from multiple accounts #3
I have two email accounts, one is POP3 (lets call this Account 1) and the other a MAPI (e.g. Accout 2). My default accout is the POP3. When I download email, the received emails go into the correct folders, that is to say Account 1 email goes in the Busines Folders Inbox and Account 2 mail goes in the Account 2 Inbox folder. No problem there, it works as expect. This issues is this: If I write an email on Account 2 and just click send (remember, account 1 is the POP3 account is default) the email is received as coming from Account 1. If they reply, it comes back to me as an email sent to...

Office Update 10.2.3 kills network connections to shares.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Don't ask me why, but I witnessed this myself. I just did a clean install on a 27&quot; iMac updated the OS to 10.6.2 set up several SMB shares and ran the final office update 10.2.1.(which I had disk images of) I left the clients place telling him to use the software update on MS Office for the remaining updates. He updated his Office to 10.2.3 and it killed the ability to connect to the shares I had already set up. I went back and tried to reconnect the shares and the &quot;Connect to Server&qu...

Pulling email in from 3 Shared Pop3 Accounts
I am setting up Exchange 2003 to replace an exisiting in-house Email serverthat can handle multiple email Domains.The existing mail server pulls email in from 3 shared pop3 accounts from 3 different ISP's. Each POP3 account is the email for a different email Domain. How do I configure Exchange to do what the existing email server does. David Harris wrote: > I am setting up Exchange 2003 to replace an exisiting in-house Email > serverthat can handle multiple email Domains.The existing mail server > pulls email in from 3 shared pop3 accounts from 3 different ISP's. > Each...

Keep getting task pop 3 Send /Recieve Error 0x800 40 900
Outlook 2003 when I hit send /recieve to get mail the above notification appears, does this mean I have messages but unable to access them due to the error or could there be another explanation. Cheers Neil Is this a newly set up account? Did it ever work before? Have you checked with your ISP to verify your account settings? Check their website for the server details. Make sure you have spelled everything correctly in the account details - this is in the Control Panel mail applet. "Neil" <Neil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A8D1CE45-5CE2-4651-850F-DA514...

Training Course available: Extending Microsoft CRM 3.0
The Extending Microsoft CRM 3.0 courseware is now available for order. Details about this course for developers is available at: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/syllabi/en-us/8531afinal.mspx Certified Partners for Learning solutions (CPLS) can start to deliver this training. Normally, you should be able to locate available training from the "Find training in a City near you" portion of the Course description on URL referenced above. But currently, it appears that the Class Schedules have not yet been uploaded for this course. I'm not trying to play favorites, but I am ...

OWA Logon #3
All - I have two Exchange 2003 boxes, one sitting at separate sites. When a user homed to server2, logs on to OWA using UserName & PassWord, everything works great. When a user homed to server2, and tried this, they are always represented with the logon box again. I habve tried using domain\username, email address and servername.domain\username and none of these seem to work. I have researched http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;327843 and verified everything is setup correctly and compared the two servers and they seem to be configured the same. What else am I miss...

Mailboxes #3
we have serverall mailboxes we do not wish to delete, but they show they still have old mail in them, Can some one tell me how to clean them or reset their contents with out deleting them ...

Exchange replication #3
I have a primary Exchange server up and running right now (Exchange 2003). I want to add a second server that will keep a "live" backup of the primary Exchange server. So anytime server 1 gets an email/ task/public folder/etc, I want it to "push" the changes to the secondary server so it is mirrored in near real time. Is this possible? If moving to Exchange 2007 will make it possible or easier, that is not a problem either. Thank you for any guidance you can give, CJ For Exchange 2003 this is only possible by Clustering or third party software. As for Exchange 200...

Sounds, PPT 2004 11.3.5 ICONs show during slide show
I need help with sounds and not being able to hide the SOUND ICON from showing during the presentation. I have a large presentation and about 20 slides have sounds (bird songs, music clips) to go with the photos. I have used the same presentation and the sounds worked flawlessly many times over the last few years. I now have a problem. Unlike before, the sounds do NOT play for several of the slides, (except as explained below) On those slides for which I have wave files indicated by the icon that looks like a speaker (with a blue circle in the middle) the sounds work fine. I hide the icon by p...

Windows Internet Explorer Error Message
We are getting a spuratic error when in Internet Explorer using Sharepoint 3.0 Datasheets. When we try to edit any text field the datasheet we get the following error: "Edit Control creation has failed. You cannot edit cells" This is a new error and is very spuratic, if I reboot PC we can make it work but then if we go to edit the datasheet again later we get the error on all datasheets. Then we reboot. The operating system is Windows 7, Office 2007 Professional, Internet Explorer 8.0.76 We have checked all the internet security settings, office settings but s...

CRM 3.0 User and Administrator's Manuals
Do printable (.pdf) exist for CRM 3.0 User and Administrator's Manuals Yes and no. There is an implementation guide that ships with CRM 3.0 and could be sort of considered an administrators manual. As for a user manual. The closest is from the application training course which you would have to buy. ========================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/crm/community/microsoft_crm_community.mspx "mkatsev" <mkatsev@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AAF87377-4592-4025-8DA8-B93E89CF87B3@microsoft.com.....

Data Consolidation #3
Hey All, I hope someone can help me. I have a list of about 30k PCs for a Enterprise Dollar estimate thing. I need to find out how much money each Business Unit has in PCs. I have a list of PCs, Cost Center, and Device Type, but like I said I have about 30k of them. I need to find out how I can tell Excel to look for how many instances of each there are per Cost Center. Any ideas? Thanks, cmschube cmschube, Make a Pivot Table. Drag the Cost Center into the left or top. Double-click the heading and set it for count. Drag it again into the data area. This is a bit different in earlier...

Print Problem #3
Hi, I have a sheet within my workbook which imports data from Access i table and pivot formats. I want to have a print button on the pag which prints my page on 1 sheet, but am never sure of how much data ma be dropped in from Access, so i need a bit of code i think which wil only print down and across as far as the data goes on one sheet (so th exact opposite of selecting the print area then printing!). Can anyone hel -- jj ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jjj's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=742 View thi...

Populate a cell if values in cell 1 and cell 2 match cell 3 and 4
I need help with a formula please. I need to search through a column of data and populate a cell if it meets a condition. For example: IF FirstWorksheet!A2 = SecondWorksheet!ColumnAx and FirstWorksheet!B2 = SecondWorksheet!ColumnBx Then populate SecondWorksheet!Cx with value from FirstWorksheet!C2 I have to match up a column of data in one worksheet with data in 2 columns in another worksheet. Help plz. Thanks T- A multi-criteria index n match (array-entered) should work here In Sheet2, Copy n paste this into C2's formula bar, then array-enter the formula by pressing CTRL+...

Duplicate Messages - Outlook
I have three POP3 accounts hooked up with Outlook 2002 running on windows XP. One of the accounts continues to give me multiples of the same message eveytime it conects to and downloads from the one server. This only happens with one account. Please advise how to fix this problem. Thanks in advance. Jim Blyth You have a corrupt (or duplicate message id) message sitting in your box that Outlook can't handle. When this happens with POP3, use Magic Mail Monitor to clear the difficult item. http://www.geeba.org/magic/ "J Blyth" <jblyth@pathcom.ca> wrote in message ...

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Mobile Supports Windows Mobile 5.0
http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=5641 ========================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/crm/community/microsoft_crm_community.mspx Can u give waht are the models Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Mobile Supports? John O'Donnell wrote: > http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=5641 > > ========================= > John O'Donnell > Microsoft CRM MVP > http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/crm/community/microsoft_crm_community.mspx ...

Usb Drivers for Blackberry windows xp service pack 3
I installed the blackberry desktop with a prior blackberry bold 9000 and the system reconized and installed the drivers no prob.... however since switching to the blackberry 9700 it won't install and cannot find the drivers for the usb connection to engage syncing...... Ive tried adding it manually through device manager...but for some reason it just won't install..... Does anyone have any idea why this is happening..... I have the same setup on my windows 7 laptop and the driver installed no problem.....once i connected the device!?!?!?! OH and to mention....thi...

How do I get 3 series in sync with the x-axis?
Long version of my question: When I put three series in one chart (for example a line chart with a time-scale as the x-axis) the data items in the first series are distributed properly along the x-axis according to their associated dates, but the items that belong to the other two series (fewer items than the first series posesses) are displayed in the same positions with respect to the x-axis as the initial items in the first series and therefore are displayed as belonging to the wrong dates. If the first series has two items occuring on the same date, then every series has two item...

Upgrade- Remove- RMS 1.3 and SQL DESKTOP ENGINE
Hi- One last question before I upgrade- 1) Add and Remove- I need to Remove RMS 1.3 2) do I also need to Remove SQL DESKTOP ENGINE as well? Then Install RMS 2.0 Correct? Any Links on the install of RMS 2.0? Thanks Brent Brent You do not need to remove MSDE the software wizard will take you through the steps to upgrade the SQL instance. FYI it upgrades MSDE to SQL Server Express 2005. And you dont need to uninstall RMS either. Just copy the whole installation folder to some sort of backup media (External Hard disk, DVD-R, etc) Hope this helps Jere "Brent" wrote: >...

word X quits uneexpectedly in Panther 10.3.2
I upgraded from os 10.2.8 to panther, 10.3.2, a few weeks ago. Now, about once every couple of days, Word X quits unexpectedly. This never happened before. Any idea how to fix this? I'm having to save every couple of sentences in order not to risk losing work. what a pain. Dennis Make sure you've applied the latest Office updates. If not, download and install the latest Office X updates, which are 10.1.2, 10.1.4, and 10.1.5 (10.1.3 is unnecessary). They�re available from Microsoft. <http://www.microsoft.com/mac/downloads.aspx#OfficeX> Try repairing permissions. For OS 10.2/1...

offline database #3
when setting up two registers on a store ops network is it general practice to set up a off line database in case of network failure at time of installation? -- billr Offline database is recommended Afshin Alikhani - [ afshin@retailrealm.co.uk ] CEO - Retail Realm = = = = = = = = = = = "billr3" <billr3@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:82CA73EF-61A5-46EB-9B2D-C6F9C8DAA59C@microsoft.com... > when setting up two registers on a store ops network is it general > practice > to set up a off line database in case of network failure at time of > inst...

Business Portal 3.0
Hi Our Business portal is hosted in US along with GP 9.0 and SQL 2005. The regional setting of BP server and GP / SQL Boxes are US Time settings (mm/dd/yyyy). However we have users spead across the world and they log into Business portal. We have opened the BP on extranet. The users are complaining about the date format of Project timesheet entry piece. Especially for users else where 9/11 means November 11th and not Sepetember 9th. How do we fix this issue, keeping mind we have users in US too, using business Portal. In other words users in US would like to see US date format and internat...