@How to change worksheets with keyboard

Sir,
I have an excel 2007 file having many worksheets. why does it not showing
any focus dots around the worksheet tab(like you see for html links and
buttons when using TAB key) on any worksheet tab and how to select adjoining
worksheets with keyboard (using arrowkeys or like in Mozila FF, changing
tabs with Ctrl+ 1-9) Is there any addon for this? i dont want to click on
worksheet tab to select them. you can see my other post here too.
http://tmp.garyr.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11640

thanks in advance.
sandeep

0
Sandeep
1/9/2010 9:26:01 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Try: CTRL+PGUP/PGDOWN or: CTRL+SHIFT+PGUP/PGDOWN
Micky

"Sandeep Lohchab" wrote:

> Sir,
> I have an excel 2007 file having many worksheets. why does it not showing
> any focus dots around the worksheet tab(like you see for html links and
> buttons when using TAB key) on any worksheet tab and how to select adjoining
> worksheets with keyboard (using arrowkeys or like in Mozila FF, changing
> tabs with Ctrl+ 1-9) Is there any addon for this? i dont want to click on
> worksheet tab to select them. you can see my other post here too.
> http://tmp.garyr.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11640
>
> thanks in advance.
> sandeep
>

> .

Access 2007 Change field size setting
I am new to access 2007 and it is considerably deifferent from 2002. I have a field (column) which should be a catalog number. I want to enter numbers such as 001-001, 001-002, etc and an error message keeps appearing that " I have entereted text in a numeric field or a number that is larger that the field size setting permits" I have searche dthe property sheet and can not find a field that will allow me to change the field size, also when I try and change the format from "general number" to a text it oly gives me numerical options to choose from. Please help if ...

Using VBA to gradually change cell interior colors...?
I'm working on a financial project for my employer, and I'm looking for a different way to gradually change the cell color based on a percentage instead of the arbitrary "default style + 3 conditions" type brought about by Conditional Formatting. Please keep in mind that I've not worked with Visual Basic at all, and haven't even touched the BASIC/QBASIC language in over a decade. I'm also using Excel 2003 at work with the capability of reading a 2007 file format (which I use on my home computer, if the situation warrants it). What I'm aiming...

How to back to previous selected worksheet, like IE's "Back" button?
By VBA, How to back to previous selected worksheet, like IE's "Back button? Thank you -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Take a look here: http://google.com/groups?threadm=jemcgimpsey-2EFC0F.03203112082004%40msne ws.microsoft.com In article <Amolin.1bn067@excelforum-nospam.com>, Amolin <<Amolin.1bn067@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote: > By VBA, How to back to previous selected worksheet, like IE's "Back" > button? > Thank you! > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Thank you for your attenti...

Change mouse to hyperlink
Hi, How to get the mouse to turn to an hand pointing signal on the form, like a hyperlink on website? So when we click (on click property) on that word, access can give us a different form. So difficult to me to explain, but I hope anyone can understand what I mean. Thank you. KF -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200707/1 ...

DBA Job Change
After working for years as a DBA for my company I would like to transition to another position within the corporation. The company has a large IT department, however I'm not sure what I can transition to being a DBA. I'd like to hear from other DBA's out there that have transitioned to other jobs within or outside their company and if they successfully made the transition. What did you transition to? What IT jobs would a DBA qualify? Thank you very much in advance!! -- Message posted via SQLMonster.com http://www.sqlmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/sql-server/201003/1 ...

Charts change the place
Hi I have some files created in Excel 2003 but when I open them in Excel 2007 many of the charts change thier place. Once I set the place and save the file and again when I open the file I face the same situation. Is there a solution of this? Avi ...

How do I compare 2 worksheets, 1 old, 1 updated to find difference
I have 2 large worksheets of text information, the 2nd being an update of the first, I need to identify/highlight the updated fields. Is there a way to do this? There is a workbook compare add-in by Myrna Larsen and Bill Manville on Chip Pearson's site you might try: http://www.cpearson.com/Zips/Compare.ZIP -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "alienstew" <alienstew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1CD24D8-93AB-47CA-AAF0-708A4D3EA14C@microsoft.com... |I have 2 large worksheets of text information, the 2nd being an update of the | first, I need to identify/highlig...

worksheet linkage
hi, The details is please see teh attached file, you can see on the file Worksheet B of B62, I typed 15254", it col name "yarn count" and the product code you can see is Q921 at cell A62. Worksheet A, you can see F2 is Q921, col name is "product code". Now I just plugin a vlaue B62 ='15254' and I want it shows on workshee A - G2 but remember it must match the product code of worksheetB - cellA6 'Q921' and worksheet A cell F2 'Q92' because next time user will plugin a number ie.1111 on B164; wher product code of worksheet B - cell A164 mu...

Change Text color using CListCtrl
Hello, Does anyone know how to change the color of text for a single row only in the mult-column ist box using CListCtrl. Thank You "Ririko Horvath" wrote: > Hello, > > Does anyone know how to change the color of text for a single row only > in the mult-column ist box using CListCtrl. > > Thank You > > > Hi, http://www.codeproject.com/listctrl/ReportControl.asp Regards, Selvam ...

Printing Home Inventory Worksheet Report in Money Deluxe 2005
Can anyone tell me how to print a "home inventory worksheet report" or export it to Excel in Money Deluxe 2005? I have printed this report in the past with Money 2004 Standard, but can't figure out to do so in 2005 and neither can tech support. Maybe i'm missing something obvious, but when I am in the home inventory, I can click file->print (this is deluxe 2005 uk edition) -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny or http://money.mvps.org/faq for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To...

Sorting protected worksheet
Is there any way to sort a protected worksheet? I looked thru the posts here and found where someone said to create a macro that unprotected the sheet, then sorted the data, then protected it again. I tried that, but everytime I try to create the macro I get this error "Project Locked - Project is unviewable". Any suggestions? If the workbook is shared, you won't be able to unprotect it. Perhaps that's the problem. Phyllis wrote: > Is there any way to sort a protected worksheet? I looked > thru the posts here and found where someone said to create > a m...

Conditional change to cell color
I would like to make the color of a cell become "yellow" by formula or automatically, when the number in the cell exceeds a certain quantity. Any help? Richard wrote: > I would like to make the color of a cell become "yellow" by formula or > automatically, when the number in the cell exceeds a certain > quantity. Any help? Format-Conditional Formatting. "Cell value is greater than", 2, format to yellow Format | Conditional Formatting will do this for you. Select the cells in which you want this to happen. Then, just choose the value you want, ...

How do I change data that has been entered in a column to a row?
I have text data (name, address, city, state, zip) that has been entered on a spreadsheet in columns down the spread sheet (each criteria in it's own cell vertically/in columns) and I need each of the above mentioned criteria to be in it's own cell horizontally so that it can be imported into a database. so in other words the name, address etc woul read from left to right across the spreadsheet. I have Mircosfot Excel 2003. I have over 300 names and addresses to convert. Any idea on how to make this fast and easy would be very appreciated. ryoung I presume your data is in sep...

Slightly OT: Keyboard utility needed
I'm looking for a way to make sure that the only way Caps Lock, Insert, or Num Lock can take effect is if I hold them down for some number of seconds. My preference would be that they cannot be turned on without holding down, but a single instant click will turn them off. I've looked at some alternatives, but nothing I've found thus far is quite right. If anyone has found interesting tools for keyboard management I'd appreciate some pointers. I would also like to disable the various "Windows" keys so they are completely and utterly disabled forever. Core reason...

Creating New Worksheets & Sorting Order of Worksheets
I have a file with tracking information. One worksheet has the names of all the people I am tracking, each with their own worksheet. I also have a UserForm that is used to add people. I would like the following 2 things to happen (more than likely in my cmdOK_Click event): 1 - Copy a worksheet from one of my existing people, blank out the info, and rename it the value in my Name field in my UserForm (I used to know how to do this, but it was last year when I last had the code); 2 - Sort the placement of the worksheets with the people I'm tracking so it is in the same order as...

How do I create an Excel worksheet with a limited no. of rows?
I need to create a small worksheet in Excel 2002 with say 20 rows & 20 columns. Is this possible? yes -- Gary''s Student "WarTech" wrote: > I need to create a small worksheet in Excel 2002 with say 20 rows & 20 columns. > Is this possible? OK - what I should have said was: How? "Gary''s Student" wrote: > yes > -- > Gary''s Student > > > "WarTech" wrote: > > > I need to create a small worksheet in Excel 2002 with say 20 rows & 20 columns. > > Is this possible? Hi The sheet will...

How does one change the font in column and row header?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Is there a way to change the font in the column and row headers? I am trying to change the font size in row header that has the numbers and column headers that have the letters. For example A / 3225, I would like to make it smaller to fit the numbers in the allotted space. No, the formatting of the default Column/Row headings cannot be modified. I'm not sure what you're actually asking to do, though... The Column Headings never contain more than 3 characters (i.e., XFD) & the Row Headings nev...

Is There A Method Or Software By Which To Locate New Entries In 2nd Excel Worksheet
Hello, I obtain, every other day, a single Excel Worksheet, usually having close to 25,000 cells of data. Two days later, I acquire another worksheet, which contains almost all of the previous sheet's data. The difference between the two is that the second sheet will include cells that did not appear anywhere in the first one. Further, the inclusion of the cells in the second sheet will be at random locations. In other words, if there are 10 new cells, they will not appear immediately one after the other. The new cells never appear either at the very top or bottom of the worksheet; if...

Masterdocument does not save format changes
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel To whom it may concern: <br><br>I am using Word's masterdocument feature to work on a large book project, consisting of 17 different chapters. Suddenly my formatting changes (line pitches, page breaks etc.) are not saved any longer: the next time I open the document, everything is back to where it was before. Text, however, can be changed and will keep that way. What is wrong and how can I solve the problem? Needless to say, all subdocuments etc. are unlocked and fully accessible. <br><...

Change SQL Sort Order
Is it possible to change the sort order from binary to doci using Rebuild Master Utility in SQL2000sp4? I am trying to conolidate 2 SQL servers to 1 box and GP 7.5 is running on binary sort order. I have tried using the master utility in SQL2000, but I ended up crashing a test sever doing this. Here are the steps we followed to change from binary to doci: 1) Create a new instance of SQL Server on the same server 2) Install GP again, but when creating the database setting the sort order to doci 3) Install all the service packs and hot fixes that were previously installed. 4) Create a...

outlook changes hyperlinks in Word table when document is attached to outlook e-
Outlook changes hyperlinks in Word table when document is attached to outlook e-mail. This is totally bizarre. ...

get/change operation
I am getting the following error message when I saved/deleted a transaction in Receivable Transaction Entry A get/change operation on table 'aaSubLedgerHdr' cannot find the table, when I click more info it says [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'FIS.dbo.AAG20000'. We are using GP 8.0 GP client is looking for this object in the FIS database. It sounds like it is from the AA module (advanced analytics???). 1. launch SQL query analyzer and check if the object exists. Sometimes it could be a grant issue. 2. if you cannot find the objec...

Changing the Sensitivity default from Normal to Confidential for Outlook Appointments
I have run across an installation of Outlook that the Sensitivity of a new appointment automatically defaults to Confidential. I would like to change this default back to Normal but see no options to do so within Outlook (nor do I know how they changed it from Normal to default to Confidential in the first place). Outlook version is 2002. Installed Com Add-ins include Franklin Covey PlanPlus Governer and Outlook Backup Addin. Thanks in advance for your assistance! TVGDFW ...

Disable Search Function In Excel Worksheet
Hi Everybody, Can anyone help me in disabling search function (Control + F ) in Excel 2003? You should be able to assign that key combination to a command macro, which will take precedence over the default action. But why? <dc.dileep@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1159525344.784761.98210@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > Hi Everybody, Can anyone help me in disabling search function (Control > + F ) in Excel 2003? > Can you pls tell me how? I juz wanted to disable the search function only for a particular work book. Thank you ! Stephen Bye wrote: > You should be ...

Change default "SaveAs" to *.msg rather than *.html
Hi!, I regularly need to save emails and prefer to save as *.msg so the attachments etc are contained within the one file. How can you change the default SaveAs command to Save as Type in a *.msg format (rather than *.html) so the type is already *.msg without having to use the pull down? Thank you Troy It would be nice to know what mail client you talk about :) "TroyB" <boeky72@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:420b0849$0$1496$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au... > Hi!, > I regularly need to save emails and prefer to save as *.msg so the > attachme...