I've built an Excel 2002 form that I want our internal customers to
access from our intranet, and use.  Once completed, they will send it
to us as an e-mail attachment.  I'd like to be able to open it, and
somehow download the data from the form into an MS Access 2002
database I've built (so that we don't have to rekey it into the
database).

Is this possible or even feasible?  Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks.
:D
---------
Message sent via  www.excelforums.com
0
ejohnson1 (2)
11/2/2004 9:45:00 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Hi
in Access check 'File - Import External data'

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"RIM-Pro - ExcelForums.com" <ejohnson@sfwmd-dot-gov.no-spam.invalid>
schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:u$5y0USwEHA.3624@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> I've built an Excel 2002 form that I want our internal customers to
> access from our intranet, and use.  Once completed, they will send it
> to us as an e-mail attachment.  I'd like to be able to open it, and
> somehow download the data from the form into an MS Access 2002
> database I've built (so that we don't have to rekey it into the
> database).
>
> Is this possible or even feasible?  Any and all help is appreciated.
>
> Thanks.
> :D
> ---------
> Message sent via  www.excelforums.com

0
frank.kabel (11126)
11/2/2004 9:50:26 PM
On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 13:45:00 -0800,
ejohnson@sfwmd-dot-gov.no-spam.invalid (RIM-Pro - ExcelForums.com)
wrote:

>I've built an Excel 2002 form that I want our internal customers to
>access from our intranet, and use.  Once completed, they will send it
>to us as an e-mail attachment.  I'd like to be able to open it, and
>somehow download the data from the form into an MS Access 2002
>database I've built (so that we don't have to rekey it into the
>database).
>
>Is this possible or even feasible?  Any and all help is appreciated.
>
>Thanks.
>:D
>---------
>Message sent via  www.excelforums.com

Goto www.exceltip.com and search for Export Excel to Access. You
should find code to use ADO or DAO to solve your quest.

"The best proof of intelligent life in space is that it hasn't come here."
- Sir Arthur C. Clarke
0
kmas (1)
11/3/2004 2:54:17 PM
Good morning all and thanks for the replies..

I realize now that I didn't state my problem correctly, as I a
familiar with importing Excel data into an Access database.  What
really want to do is automatically import selected fields of an Exce
form into their coordinating fields of an Access database that I'v
already built.  In other words, for example I'd like to import th
data from the "Name" field of the Excel form into the "Name" field o
the Access database

Also, my Excel form is a tiypical form with data fields spead out ove
the form, so because the top row does not contain column headings
straight import or copy would not work

Thanks
Ear
--------
Message sent via  www.excelforums.com
0
ejohnson1 (2)

data input in text box

Converting QuatroPro to Excel
How can convert a quatropro spreadsheet to an excel spreadsheet. Any help? Thanks, Bob Open the file in Quattro Pro and save it in one of the supplied Excel formats. -- Regards Andy Wiggins www.BygSoftware.com Home of "Save and BackUp", "The Excel Auditor" and "Byg Tools for VBA" "Bob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36c601c40128$9e26a970$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How can convert a quatropro spreadsheet to an excel > spreadsheet. Any help? > Thanks, > Bob ...

Excel 2007

Take a look at security pack for MS Windows
--yibeujjlfx Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="vyjaaasi"; type="multipart/alternative" --vyjaaasi Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="mxqquhmmrnwjoq" --mxqquhmmrnwjoq Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to protect your...

Excel not Access

Money Deluxe 2006 Trial to Money Deluxe Web Download.
Purchased the "full-download" Microsoft Money Deluxe 2006 version from the trial version download. I followed all the steps to "Activate" the product with successful conclusion. However, the "Trial" nag screen continues to pop-up every time I sign onto Money 2006. To add insult to injury, when I have signed onto the Support Center, wishing to send an email to ask about this, the web-site does not recognize my "PID" (Product ID)...because it continues to believe it is the trail version....thusly only a serial number is listed. And, the SN is not r...

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

MS Money 95 data files

can't customize toolbar

Opening Excel Workbooks