When I search on my name "Meenie" I don't get 2010 posts

Why don't 2010 posts come up in search? I know this isn't actually about
excel - but excel is what I usually post about and I don't see a place to ask
about the way this board works. :)
But when I enter my name "meenie" into the search box it shows posts I've
made and posts I've answers from 2006 through 2009, but nothing from 2010.
any idea why that is?
There are so many questions asked here every day (every hour!) it can be
hard to find a post made before this day.
Thanks :)
--
Ytwater

Hi Meenie
I see 17 post for this Year.Check thid site;
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?user=Meenie@discussions.microsoft.com&qt_a=Look+up+author

HTH
John
"Meenie" <Meenie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Why don't 2010 posts come up in search? I know this isn't actually about
> excel - but excel is what I usually post about and I don't see a place to ask
> about the way this board works. :)
> But when I enter my name "meenie" into the search box it shows posts I've
> made and posts I've answers from 2006 through 2009, but nothing from 2010.
> any idea why that is?
> There are so many questions asked here every day (every hour!) it can be
> hard to find a post made before this day.
> Thanks :)
> --
> Ytwater

0
John
4/29/2010 2:50:05 PM
Click on this link:

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?enc_author=3D8dVoaiAAAACj73vMTVqMXaj=
yAKGZr4jT-ZEGVftVMvL9po8ShwWRJA&scoring=3Dd

to see them listed. Put the link in your Favorites folder - it is
dynamic (though GG sometimes has trouble maintaining the index).

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Apr 29, 3:36=A0pm, Meenie <Mee...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Why don't 2010 posts come up in search? I know this isn't actually about
> excel - but excel is what I usually post about and I don't see a place to=
 ask
> about the way this board works. :)
> But when I enter my name "meenie" into the search box it shows posts I've
> made and posts I've answers from 2006 through 2009, but nothing from 2010=
..
> any idea why that is?
> There are so many questions asked here every day (every hour!) it can be
> hard to find a post made before this day.
> Thanks :)
> --
> Ytwater

0
Pete_UK
4/29/2010 2:56:12 PM
I have the same issue - I don't see my most recent posts.
Can you explain how you did the search to find "Meenie"?
Thanks.

"Pete_UK" wrote:

> Click on this link:
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups/search?enc_author=8dVoaiAAAACj73vMTVqMXajyAKGZr4jT-ZEGVftVMvL9po8ShwWRJA&scoring=d
>
> to see them listed. Put the link in your Favorites folder - it is
> dynamic (though GG sometimes has trouble maintaining the index).
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Pete
>
> On Apr 29, 3:36 pm, Meenie <Mee...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> > Why don't 2010 posts come up in search? I know this isn't actually about
> > excel - but excel is what I usually post about and I don't see a place to ask
> > about the way this board works. :)
> > But when I enter my name "meenie" into the search box it shows posts I've
> > made and posts I've answers from 2006 through 2009, but nothing from 2010..
> > any idea why that is?
> > There are so many questions asked here every day (every hour!) it can be
> > hard to find a post made before this day.
> > Thanks :)
> > --
> > Ytwater
>
> .

In Google Groups I click on More Options against your post, and then
click on Find Messages by this Author. In your case this is the link
to use:

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?enc_author=3DQxaW1yEAAABwcl3mAU0qINc=
vSObzfisY2p5MNQxqBUIP2AeqP4W-7pHRGrMdZImE0Gr1e5nVtd0&scoring=3Dd

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Apr 30, 3:38=A0pm, NicoleS <Nico...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I have the same issue - I don't see my most recent posts.
> Can you explain how you did the search to find "Meenie"?
> Thanks.
>

> "Pete_UK" wrote:
> > Click on this link:
>
> >http://groups.google.com/groups/search?enc_author=3D8dVoaiAAAACj73vMTVq.=
>
> > to see them listed. Put the link in your Favorites folder - it is
> > dynamic (though GG sometimes has trouble maintaining the index).
>
> > Hope this helps.
>
> > Pete
>
> > On Apr 29, 3:36 pm, Meenie <Mee...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> > > Why don't 2010 posts come up in search? I know this isn't actually ab=
out
> > > excel - but excel is what I usually post about and I don't see a plac=
e to ask
> > > about the way this board works. :)
> > > But when I enter my name "meenie" into the search box it shows posts =
I've
> > > made and posts I've answers from 2006 through 2009, but nothing from =
2010..
> > > any idea why that is?
> > > There are so many questions asked here every day (every hour!) it can=
 be
> > > hard to find a post made before this day.
> > > Thanks :)
> > > --
> > > Ytwater

Pete_UK
4/30/2010 3:26:05 PM

"Pete_UK" wrote:

> Click on this link:
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups/search?enc_author=8dVoaiAAAACj73vMTVqMXajyAKGZr4jT-ZEGVftVMvL9po8ShwWRJA&scoring=d
>
> to see them listed. Put the link in your Favorites folder - it is
> dynamic (though GG sometimes has trouble maintaining the index).
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Pete
>
> On Apr 29, 3:36 pm, Meenie <Mee...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> > Why don't 2010 posts come up in search? I know this isn't actually about
> > excel - but excel is what I usually post about and I don't see a place to ask
> > about the way this board works. :)
> > But when I enter my name "meenie" into the search box it shows posts I've
> > made and posts I've answers from 2006 through 2009, but nothing from 2010..
> > any idea why that is?
> > There are so many questions asked here every day (every hour!) it can be
> > hard to find a post made before this day.
> > Thanks :)
> > --
> > Ytwater
>
> .