transfer cell value from 1 sheet to another without copy/paste?

I need to enter a value 1 time and have it appear on additional sheets,
without copying and pasting to other sheets. Please help. I'm trying to

EXCEL 2007

Try this:-

1. In Sheet1 cell A1 I type (for example):-

hello

2. In Sheet2 cell A1 I type:-

=Sheet1!A1

This pulls in the word:-

hello

 - from Sheet1 cell A1.

There are other ways to do this.

Thanks.

"sbmiller" wrote:

> I need to enter a value 1 time and have it appear on additional sheets,
> without copying and pasting to other sheets. Please help. I'm trying to
Hi,
Are you entering the value in the other sheets in the same cell? if yes
select your sheet, then press CTRL and click in the other sheets, all sheets
will be highlihgted, then go to the cell and add the value, the value has
been added to all the other sheets

"sbmiller" wrote:

> I need to enter a value 1 time and have it appear on additional sheets,
> without copying and pasting to other sheets. Please help. I'm trying to
Either set the other sheets to have formulas to reference the original
sheet:
='Sheet 1'!A1

Or select all the sheets at the same time (Use Shift and/or Ctrl) and then
type your value.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M
"sbmiller" <sbmiller@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need to enter a value 1 time and have it appear on additional sheets,
> without copying and pasting to other sheets. Please help. I'm trying to

0
Luke

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Transferring control of CClientDC to CDC
Hi, I have a class MSWinDisplayManager which I want to take a CClientDC device context so that it's member functions can perform drawing routines on it. I want the class to have it's own CClientDC member which all the methods have access to draw on. My constructor looks like this: MSWinDisplayManager::MSWinDisplayManager(CClientDC& win) { private_win.attach(win); } This is called by the user like: CClientDC dlg(this); MSWinDisplayManager wdm(dlg); then I want to do things like: wdm.drawCars(); The problem I have is that private_win isn't getting control of the device ...

visual basic

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

Single click selects multiple cells

IsOutLookClient() returns wrong value