Sum of cell which use if array function

Hi,

I have many cells using if function which result is number.
I'd like to sum all of those cells, unfortunatelly i cant do that, the
result is none.

How can i solve this one?

Thank you

If your IF formulas contain quotes around numbers, REMOVE THEM.

Wrong:

=IF(A1="x","10","0")

Right:

=IF(A1="x",10,0)

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Pran" <Pran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have many cells using if function which result is number.
> I'd like to sum all of those cells, unfortunatelly i cant do that, the
> result is none.
>
> How can i solve this one?
>
> Thank you

Summing Alternate Rows
We have spreadsheets with many rows and need to sum alternate rows. Is there a way to do this without entering a formula using the number of each row? -- KarenQ ------------------------------------------------------------------------ KarenQ's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=19608 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=395115 Try this: =SUMPRODUCT(--(MOD(ROW($A$1:$A$18),2)=1),$A$1:$A$18) That formula sums odd-row values in the range A1:A18. To sum even-row values the formula is: =SUMPRODUCT(--(MOD(ROW($A$1:$A$18...

Using mouse wheel in VB editor

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Single click selects multiple cells

Qrp Date functions

Referencing cells across sheets

How to unlock locked cells by MACRO?!

How Use ShellExecute with a CMemFile

Adding a Macro to a VLookup Function
In Excel 2000 -- I would like to create a summary spreadsheet (sheet2). For each time that "Name" appears in sheet 1, row *, take information from the same row, but columns 2 and 6 and bring it over to sheet 2 in the designated area. I know that you need to do a "VLookup" function and I got that to work. I know that you also need a "Loop" statement, so that it will continue to perform the Vlookup and bring over the information for each time that the name appears. I don't know how to write the formula so that the VLookup and the Loop are combined. Examp...

Using INDIRECT within functions

Date function quit working

total group & max function
I am using Access 2003 I created a Db for Machine Mtce. The table consists of 3 tables, (1) Basic Mach Infor (ie Mach#, Mach Name, Mfg etc) - (2) Operations Table - consists of different prev mtce (PM) that need to be completed at various time frames. Ex: "Mach 100" could have 3 different operations; Oper # 100A to change the oil due every 90 days, Oper # 100B to check the belts due every 180 days, Oper # 100C to grease the machine due every 365 days. The 3rd table is the "PM History" table which includes the history of all of the PM's completed with Work Order...

Function to determine Directory Size
I'd like to be able to determine the size of a directory or group of files. Does anyone know of an add-in that has a function whereby I can specify a path and get the size of directory of groups of files as the return value? Ex: =dirsize("C:\Documents and Settings\Bob\My Documents\School") =dirsize("C:\Documents and Settings\Bob\My Documents\School\*.doc") It would also be helpful if there were an option to include subdirectories. -- Thanks, Bob Chmara Argh.... Make that "get the size of a directory or group of files" Bob "Bob Chmara" fatfing...

Help with simple(?) VBA function

Excel Text Function (Right, Left)